Pedophilia Activism -- Does Sex Harm Children?

• 439 Replies

Midnight

• RE/FE Apathetic.
Re: Pedophilia Activism -- Does Sex Harm Children?
« Reply #420 on: December 31, 2007, 06:53:52 PM »
[insert tough guy on the internet meme here]
My problem with his ideas is that it is a ridiculous thing.

Genius. PURE, undiluted genius.

?

cpt_bthimes

• exposer of lies
« Reply #421 on: January 01, 2008, 12:01:52 PM »
i bet midnight would disagree.  he claims to have been raped.  (jesus, the guy claims to be a fucking expert in everything doesn't he.  if we were debating volcanoes, he would claim is brother in law erupted last week.  but not that i care if he was or wasn't.)  and by a man if i recall correctly.  so ignoring the fact that most people that sexually abuse children were abused themselves (thus increasing the odds that midnight is himself a pedophile), you could probably call him a homopedophiliacophobe - one who is afraid of male adults who like children.  or something like that.

That was pretty weak, even for you. Please use your amazing powers of perception and quote me owning your pants with nothing more than common sense and superior brain mass anywhere in any exchange we have shared. Also, please make sure you include the vast mounds of posts where I have claimed a PHD, or a Degree of any sort, in relation to my constant closing of your mouth with saran wrap.

Oh wait, your beer is empty. Time for another Duff run. :-*

man, it's easy to wind you up.  good entertainment.  your excuses for defeat are equally entertaining.  if you call getting beaten at debate while your defense is nothing more than juvenile insults, "winning" - then son i almost feel sorry for you.  almost.  i don't know what goes on in that frightened, self-hating, ass-raped, victim/martyr little head of yours, but it sure ain't reality.

hey, you're big on "supporting our troops", right?  in fact i think i remember you saying things like "I support our troops", "I come from a long military line", "soldiers are men of character, conscience, and moral fortitude", etc.  so tell me: exactly what are you doing to "support our troops"?  that is, other than flapping your mouth about it?

yeah, that's what i thought.  so instead of talking about it, do something about it.  support your troops by joining the army as a medic.  or better yet, the marines.  (the army is too sophisticated for you.)  i know you are young enough, and possibly old enough.  you don't even need a college degree - just some kind of medical experience, preferrably certified or at least on the road to it (e.g. medical technician, EMT cert, etc.).  if you play your cards right and with the right recruiter, a summer as a lifeguard could do it.  if you bust your ass, you can be in the field within a year or two supporting your troops.  quit talking about your support.  show it.

consider this a favor.  because all your pathetic whining, juvenile existential angst, and self-loathing about what a sad little stupid childhood you had, will just melt away.  it's amazing how people tend to get over themselves and grow up when caring more about others than themselves for a while.  imagine that.

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #422 on: January 01, 2008, 03:14:22 PM »
i bet midnight would disagree.  he claims to have been raped.  (jesus, the guy claims to be a fucking expert in everything doesn't he.  if we were debating volcanoes, he would claim is brother in law erupted last week.  but not that i care if he was or wasn't.)  and by a man if i recall correctly.  so ignoring the fact that most people that sexually abuse children were abused themselves (thus increasing the odds that midnight is himself a pedophile), you could probably call him a homopedophiliacophobe - one who is afraid of male adults who like children.  or something like that.

That was pretty weak, even for you. Please use your amazing powers of perception and quote me owning your pants with nothing more than common sense and superior brain mass anywhere in any exchange we have shared. Also, please make sure you include the vast mounds of posts where I have claimed a PHD, or a Degree of any sort, in relation to my constant closing of your mouth with saran wrap.

man, it's easy to wind you up.  good entertainment.  your excuses for defeat are equally entertaining.  if you call getting beaten at debate while your defense is nothing more than juvenile insults, "winning" - then son i almost feel sorry for you.  almost.  i don't know what goes on in that frightened, self-hating, ass-raped, victim/martyr little head of yours, but it sure ain't reality.

hey, you're big on "supporting our troops", right?  in fact i think i remember you saying things like "I support our troops", "I come from a long military line", "soldiers are men of character, conscience, and moral fortitude", etc.  so tell me: exactly what are you doing to "support our troops"?  that is, other than flapping your mouth about it?

yeah, that's what i thought.  so instead of talking about it, do something about it.  support your troops by joining the army as a medic.  or better yet, the marines.  (the army is too sophisticated for you.)  i know you are young enough, and possibly old enough.  you don't even need a college degree - just some kind of medical experience, preferrably certified or at least on the road to it (e.g. medical technician, EMT cert, etc.).  if you play your cards right and with the right recruiter, a summer as a lifeguard could do it.  if you bust your ass, you can be in the field within a year or two supporting your troops.  quit talking about your support.  show it.

consider this a favor.  because all your pathetic whining, juvenile existential angst, and self-loathing about what a sad little stupid childhood you had, will just melt away.  it's amazing how people tend to get over themselves and grow up when caring more about others than themselves for a while.  imagine that.

Well then if mids is a pedophileaphobe or whatever word you made up, wouldn't almost everyone be a homicidalmaniacaphobe?

Disliking someone for their actions is not a phobia, and it is not discrimination, it is what you are supposed to do. If someone harms, or desires to harm other people, I look down on them. Sgt. whoever you are, you are an idiot.

Midnight

• RE/FE Apathetic.
« Reply #423 on: January 01, 2008, 07:00:22 PM »

Well then if mids is a pedophileaphobe or whatever word you made up, wouldn't almost everyone be a homicidalmaniacaphobe?

Disliking someone for their actions is not a phobia, and it is not discrimination, it is what you are supposed to do. If someone harms, or desires to harm other people, I look down on them. Sgt. whoever you are, you are an idiot.

His reaching for the straw pile is indicative of a small mind and a larger ego. His problems cannot be solved through the use of intelligent discourse. It is like talking to a quadriplegic cat about what Tuesday thinks about Ihop. Lost cause.

His insults completely circumnavigate anything he hopes to impart, and his refusal to stick to his own arguments merely entertain us all.

What he calls riled up, I call entertained. Tomato, tomata, the kid has spunk, but he is shooting blanks. Nothing he said in red has any real concrete point to it, did not answer my question an, in fact, is laughable.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2008, 07:07:14 PM by Midnight »

?

cpt_bthimes

• exposer of lies
« Reply #424 on: January 01, 2008, 09:27:17 PM »
show me somewhere where you engaged me with anything but juvenile insults.  news flash: there is no "winning" a juvenile insult contest.  it's all you are capable of doing.  you are a shitstain of hatred and loathing on this site.  you've even said about as much in your own self-loathing words.  is that what getting ass-raped through your childhood does to people?

and yet again, you have failed to answer my simple question.  you stated "i support our troops".  how?  what exactly do you do to "support our troops"?  no one gives a shit what your opinion is.  people only care what you do.

but you can avoid answering again, i won't call you on it because i won't be listening.  just continue on with your juvenile attention-grabbing stunts, if that somehow makes you happy.  some final advice: lose the meaningless bs like "i come from a long military line", etc.  your long military line is ashamed of you.  you can trust me on that.

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #425 on: January 01, 2008, 10:38:02 PM »
The reason you fail is twofold. You are stupid and you are see through.

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/centurion.htm

Merry christmas.

?

cpt_bthimes

• exposer of lies
« Reply #426 on: January 01, 2008, 11:10:53 PM »
lol, that's an awesome site!  i don't know what that has to do with me or assrape though.  in fact i'd like you to show me specific examples between my posts and points in that satire.  no?  thought so.

the reason you fail is threefold: you are stupid, see through, and don't even know how to formulate an effective put-down.

this one's you: Troglodyte.  roflmao.  i don't know if that describes you or not.  i honestly haven't noticed how you post - or care - in order to find a match.  but the overall feel of the image matched your last post.  i guess you don't have very memorable posts.  (your last one being a good example.)

here's assrape: Acne.  damn the list is endless.  sincerely: thanks!

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #427 on: January 01, 2008, 11:33:30 PM »
lol, that's an awesome site!  i don't know what that has to do with me or assrape though.  in fact i'd like you to show me specific examples between my posts and points in that satire.  no?  thought so.

the reason you fail is threefold: you are stupid, see through, and don't even know how to formulate an effective put-down.

this one's you: Troglodyte.  roflmao.  i don't know if that describes you or not.  i honestly haven't noticed how you post - or care - in order to find a match.  but the overall feel of the image matched your last post.  i guess you don't have very memorable posts.  (your last one being a good example.)

here's assrape: Acne.  damn the list is endless.  sincerely: thanks!
far from it. http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/bigcat.htm

me. but what is with your fondness for referring to him as a homosexual rape act? Also I am tired of your game, I doubt you are in the military, and you have accused a lot of people of "not serving their country" and that pisses me off. My uncle was on the fucking forreststall (sp?). I don't give a crap how it's spelled. Look up what happened there then brag about your sacrifices.

Midnight

• RE/FE Apathetic.
« Reply #428 on: January 01, 2008, 11:42:51 PM »
show me somewhere where you engaged me with anything but juvenile insults.  news flash: there is no "winning" a juvenile insult contest.  it's all you are capable of doing.  you are a shitstain of hatred and loathing on this site.  you've even said about as much in your own self-loathing words.  is that what getting ass-raped through your childhood does to people?

and yet again, you have failed to answer my simple question.  you stated "i support our troops".  how?  what exactly do you do to "support our troops"?  no one gives a shit what your opinion is.  people only care what you do.

but you can avoid answering again, i won't call you on it because i won't be listening.  just continue on with your juvenile attention-grabbing stunts, if that somehow makes you happy.  some final advice: lose the meaningless bs like "i come from a long military line", etc.  your long military line is ashamed of you.  you can trust me on that.

How is pointing out your mental failure, which goads you into an emotional barrage of tail posting meaninglessness a verbal assault? It isn't my fault you enter a battle of wits with Jack Daniels instead of Einstein.

I never made the claim I had a PHD, but you are hell bent on that assumption. I come from military all through my family, support is kinda thus mandated in everyday living, pal. But you knew that.  Support means what the term says, Sparky. Support. I send goods to my countrymen, and I keep in constant contact with my family on the ground and at sea who are able. I go to rallies locally and in larger areas where they defend our Precious Men and Women in uniform against the idiots who attack them. I hate the brass, not the lads.

Your ire is misplaced, son.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2008, 11:57:46 PM by Midnight »

?

cpt_bthimes

• exposer of lies
« Reply #429 on: January 02, 2008, 12:07:46 AM »
devito: Big Cat.  if that isn't spot on, i don't know what is.  i'm sure even you would agree, devito?

bishop: Artful Dodger, Ferrous Cranus and also a little this one.

engy: Nitpick

gayer and roundy: Loopy

several old timers: Xenophobe

these comparisons are all made with love.  at least on this particular post.  (hell i fit several of the profiles.)  even you, bishop.  one of my new years resolutions was "love bishop".  (and also to leave this godforsaken forum like i promised on the first day of my second coming.)

Midnight

• RE/FE Apathetic.
« Reply #430 on: January 02, 2008, 12:21:43 AM »
devito: Big Cat.  if that isn't spot on, i don't know what is.  i'm sure even you would agree, devito?

bishop: Artful Dodger, Ferrous Cranus and also a little this one.

engy: Nitpick

gayer and roundy: Loopy

several old timers: Xenophobe

these comparisons are all made with love.  at least on this particular post.  (hell i fit several of the profiles.)  even you, bishop.  one of my new years resolutions was "love bishop".  (and also to leave this godforsaken forum like i promised on the first day of my second coming.)

And yet, the irony is with twins.

?

cpt_bthimes

• exposer of lies
« Reply #431 on: January 02, 2008, 12:33:28 AM »
How is pointing out your mental failure, which goads you into an emotional barrage of tail posting meaninglessness a verbal assault? It isn't my fault you enter a battle of wits with Jack Daniels instead of Einstein.

I never made the claim I had a PHD, but you are hell bent on that assumption. I come from military all through my family, support is kinda thus mandated in everyday living, pal. But you knew that.  Support means what the term says, Sparky. Support. I send goods to my countrymen, and I keep in constant contact with my family on the ground and at sea who are able. I go to rallies locally and in larger areas where they defend our Precious Men and Women in uniform against the idiots who attack them. I hate the brass, not the lads.

Your ire is misplaced, son.

ok, assrape, you win.  ...whatever it is you were trying to argue about in that train wreck of a post...  (phd?  where did I claim you said you had a phd?  show me a hotlinked quote.)

it's obvious you've never been to "rallies locally and in larger areas".  you just made that up: your own ridiculously melodramatic words betray you.  there are no "idiots who attack them" at rallies.  please tell: what have you done to "defend our precious men and women" against these imaginary "idiots who attack them"?  hmm?  give them mean imaginary glares?

now quit talking out your ass about "supporting our troops" and actually do it.  join army marines as a combat medic. 

i've never "sparred" with someone who talked so much shit, and is so easily provoked into proving themselves a liar.  with 6,000 posts you should know better.

i found a picture of you on the internets, assrape:

Midnight

• RE/FE Apathetic.
« Reply #432 on: January 02, 2008, 12:48:39 AM »
no one gives a shit what your opinion is.

And yet, you keep trying to convince all of us that.

You know the slogan on television, "An Army of One"? You win. :-*

This, is you, Sparky:

With a dash of:
http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/tirelessrebutter.htm

you win.  ...whatever it is you were trying to argue about in that train wreck of a post...  (phd?  where did I claim you said you had a phd?  show me a hotlinked quote.)

Your grasp of literalism leaves much to be desired, padawan. PHD is referring to your claim that I know it all, according to your mention of my apparent Omnipotence. Your flattery is being expatriated for the mindless showy turd it is. You accused me of being a phony in your priest rant, when I responded to it, and I became your lord and master then, just as I am about to do again. Pay attention, you may wanna have a pen handy: :-*

it's obvious you've never been to "rallies locally and in larger areas".  you just made that up: your own ridiculously melodramatic words betray you.  there are no "idiots who attack them" at rallies.  please tell: what have you done to "defend our precious men and women" against these imaginary "idiots who attack them"?  hmm?  give them mean imaginary glares?

Apparently, you know next to nothing about Texas. I will assume, since you admire such behavior on your own part, that because the Commander in Thief is from here, and you have some modicum of a background in the service, you have us all figgered out, amirite? We all must be gun loving, sister fucking Bush backing liberals, amirite? Another fail.

That being said, you really should have more ammo before running face first in yet another sad failure.

now quit talking out your ass about "supporting our troops" and actually do it.  join army marines as a combat medic.

And again, your definition of "supporting" the troops is near-sighted. That tree won't move, I promise.

i've never "sparred" with someone who talked so much shit, and is so easily provoked into proving themselves a liar.  with 6,000 posts you should know better.

That statement implies we are sparring. A war is when two armies are fighting. You being G.I. Joe, this would be known to you. But alas, you brought a grenade to a nuke fight.

i found a picture of you on the internets, assrape:

You and about oh, 94,345 other encyclopedia dramatica fanbois since 1994. Imitation of the greats will not avail you, Sparky. :-*

(and also to leave this godforsaken forum like i promised on the first day of my second coming.)

Game. Set. Match. :-*
« Last Edit: January 02, 2008, 01:04:54 AM by Midnight »

« Reply #433 on: January 02, 2008, 01:15:43 AM »
Dedicated Theist: Deacon

JJ: Stealth/Imposter/Compost

Muffs: Bliss Ninny

Mids: Ego

Saddam: Necromancer

Midnight

• RE/FE Apathetic.

Can the FAQ...
Yes, it can.

?

Bushido

« Reply #436 on: February 01, 2008, 09:37:57 PM »
Do you know who this is?

« Reply #437 on: February 01, 2008, 11:14:35 PM »
this thread is funny

Midnight

• RE/FE Apathetic.
« Reply #438 on: February 02, 2008, 06:11:05 AM »
Yes, the entertainment value is spot-on.

Parsifal

• Official Member
  • Bendy Light specialist
« Reply #439 on: April 19, 2010, 04:12:55 PM »
Quote from: From the petition linked it
We ask that these teachings be given full priority in Catholic private schools, with or without State contracts, as they are particularly high risks centers, as has been demonstrated all over the world by the number of condemned Catholic priests.

This is not true.  While cases condemning priests are much more public than the average pedophile case, the number of pedophile priests as a ratio to the total number of priests in any region is comparable to the ratio of pedophiles in a general population.

Which is to say, there are no more pedophile priests than say, pedophile teachers, or pedophile office-workers.

Not that they are then forgivable.  Priests should know better and be better.

Why should priests know any better? They are simply representatives of one specific cult; the fact that that cult is particularly dominant in our society doesn't make them significant to it in any way. I would say that teachers are the ones who should know better, since they are actually working actively with children and fulfil a much more significant role in society.
I'm going to side with the white supremacists.