Pedophilia Activism -- Does Sex Harm Children?

• 439 Replies
« Reply #210 on: August 30, 2006, 10:56:25 AM »
He needs to go to that other discussion, where other people were taught the difference between your and you're
he man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.

Advocatus Diaboli

?

quixotic

• Im a mushroomcloudlayin motherfucker, motherfucker
« Reply #211 on: August 30, 2006, 05:13:43 PM »
LOL

Grammar lessons on internet for free!!!

wOOt!!

thats imbelieveable!!!

Like...O M G ! ! ! He is, like, totally using the gun as like some kind of sexual weapon. O M G ! ! That is like, totally awesome! ! !

« Reply #212 on: August 31, 2006, 12:17:34 PM »
its ulmost unpossible that they dont know the diffrence btween your and youre

LOL

Advocatus Diaboli

« Reply #213 on: August 31, 2006, 12:44:53 PM »
Quote from: "TheEngineer"
Quote from: "Yardstick2006"
You're an idiot.

And your a peadophile.

Now, you're an idiot who can't spell.

Maybe you should go back to school and learn the difference between 'your' and 'you're' since you obviously don't comprehend what they mean.

At least I dont condone sex with eight year olds.
quote="Dogplatter"]
Penguins were actually created in the 1960's by Russian scientists who combined the DNA of otters and birds.  [/quote]

LOL

?

Erasmus

• The Elder Ones
« Reply #214 on: August 31, 2006, 01:05:27 PM »
Quote from: "Ubuntu"
How's that come to 19%?

By the principle of inclusion/exclusion: P(A or B) = P(A) + P(B) - P(AB).

Or, if you have a male and a female each of whom have a 10% chance of being gay, then they each have a 90% of being straight, which means that have a (90%)^2 = 81% chance of being compatible in the sexual orientation sense, which means that they have a 19% chance of being incompatible.

If the two were one person and you added the 10% possibilities you would get 20%, but you're going to tell me there is something wrong with that...

Very wrong.  What if the probability that each is gay is 60%?  Does that mean that the probability that they will be incompatible is 120%?  That doesn't sound very meaningful to me.  You can't add probabilities directly: you need to use the principle of inclusion/exclusion (above).

Isn't randomness surprisingly not like what you expected it to be? :)
Why did the chicken cross the Möbius strip?

« Reply #215 on: August 31, 2006, 01:31:05 PM »
Gaa, last years math is catching up with me.  The two are not mutually exlusive though, there is a chance of bisexuality.

Advocatus Diaboli

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
  • GPS does not require satellites.
« Reply #216 on: August 31, 2006, 08:11:27 PM »

Neither do I, so what's your point?

"I haven't been wrong since 1961, when I thought I made a mistake."
        -- Bob Hudson

?

quixotic

« Reply #217 on: August 31, 2006, 11:50:33 PM »
He has no point, he is no point , hes pointless

Like...O M G ! ! ! He is, like, totally using the gun as like some kind of sexual weapon. O M G ! ! That is like, totally awesome! ! !

« Reply #218 on: September 01, 2006, 01:48:38 AM »

Neither do I, so what's your point?

My point was that you sounded to me that you were exusing the actions of those who molest children. You seem to think its OK to have sex with an eight year old if he or she is awear of sex. Lets just get one thing very clear, I have no time for people who condone the actions of child molesters. Those that molest children are the scum of the earth.
quote="Dogplatter"]
Penguins were actually created in the 1960's by Russian scientists who combined the DNA of otters and birds.  [/quote]

LOL

?

quixotic

« Reply #219 on: September 01, 2006, 06:34:14 AM »
My point was that you sounded to me that you were exusing the actions of those who molest children. You seem to think its OK to have sex with an eight year old if he or she is awear of sex. Lets just get one thing very clear, I have no time for people who condone the actions of child molesters. Those that molest children are the scum of the earth.

He never said that he condones it, he is just of the belief that 8 yr olds know of sex thats all....

And once again, you proven your excellent grammatical skills

« Reply #220 on: September 01, 2006, 07:06:02 AM »
Quote from: "cheesejoff"
Quote from: "Flatearthersareretards"
Because they have sex with children!

In what way is that wrong?

The same reasons you think it is wrong, of course.

« Reply #221 on: September 01, 2006, 07:09:15 AM »
No, he may not think it's wrong at all. He could be one of those pedophiles.

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
  • GPS does not require satellites.
« Reply #222 on: September 01, 2006, 12:23:53 PM »

Are you not mentally capable of staying up with the conversation?  

The statement made was, "8 year olds don't know what sex is, how to perform it or how to describe the act."  Seeing as how, like Rick_James said, many places have put students through sex ed by that age, they will know what it is.  Having been an 8 year old at one point, I had knowledge of sex by then.  Although my teaching came in the form of playground talk of what the other kids had seen mommy and daddy doing, since sex ed at that time was not taught until 7th grade.

Now, nowhere did I say that 8 year olds should have sex with each other or that I condone anyone else having sex with someone underage.

Please, keep up with the discussion, or just STFU.  Thanks.

"I haven't been wrong since 1961, when I thought I made a mistake."
        -- Bob Hudson

« Reply #223 on: September 02, 2006, 01:12:25 AM »
I would like to say that I have nothing against pedophilia because thers nothing wrong with it, but if thers a man and a boy then thers something wrong will it. Pedophilia got a bad name because most of the time its homosexual, but I think that straight consentual pedophilia is just fine.
url=http://www.emoequality.blogspot.com]Emoequality[/url]
Emo equality
Do Not Discriminate Against The Emos!

« Reply #224 on: September 02, 2006, 02:13:31 AM »
There's a fucken legal age for a reason. Pedophilia is against the law, THATS whats wrong with it...NOT ONLY THAT, but a child isn't fully developed, a child isn't READY for sex. Especially one that is eight years old.

« Reply #225 on: September 02, 2006, 09:56:23 AM »
Are you trying to say that even at around 14, physical maturity needed for sexual contact has not yet occured?  Mental Maturity is a different issue, but phsyical maturity definatly has.

Advocatus Diaboli

« Reply #226 on: September 02, 2006, 05:39:52 PM »
Every child is different. There could be some that are, and there could be some that aren't. That is why it is best to wait, there are plenty of people out there who are of age an maturity, fuck them. Would you like it if your fourteen year old son and or daughter had sex with a 35 year old man?

« Reply #227 on: September 02, 2006, 10:48:46 PM »
son and daughter is a different scenario.

son:I'd congratulate him

daughter: I'd kill the (explitive)

Advocatus Diaboli

« Reply #228 on: September 03, 2006, 04:34:59 AM »
why is pedophillia illegal, because of various reasons, most importantly:

a kid doesn't know whats going on, all the kid will know is pain, remember sex for the first time hurts, for women that means breaking the hymen, and for guys well, since most kiddy fiddlers are male (as I am sad to say) it means a very sore arse, then afterwards there is the 'don't say anything' speech which leads to shame,

then when the kid gets old enough to realise what was going on, what do you think he/she is gonna do? if I found out when I was say 18 that I had been raped by some sick pedophile, I would go out, hunt him down, and in medieval fashion, addorn his house with his body parts, on stakes.

ah but I hear you cry: what if it is consensual, well here is my response:

when someone is 16/15/17/18 (that covers most ages of consent for both hetero and gay relationships) I agree that there can be some grey areas, but here is something to think about an older Adult who wants to sleep with a younger person will manipulate and persude them, hence statutory rape. sure there is a grey area, but most of the time, if the other party is a lot older, then there is some issues that need to be addressed

?

Ubuntu

« Reply #229 on: September 03, 2006, 11:05:51 AM »
Quote from: "The Demon Lord"
a kid doesn't know whats going on, all the kid will know is pain, remember sex for the first time hurts, for women that means breaking the hymen, and for guys well, since most kiddy fiddlers are male (as I am sad to say) it means a very sore arse, then afterwards there is the 'don't say anything' speech which leads to shame

So a 15 year old and a 20 year old should never be allowed to be in love?

raped

We are not talking about rape.

an older Adult who wants to sleep with a younger person will manipulate and persude them, hence statutory rape. sure there is a grey area, but most of the time, if the other party is a lot older, then there is some issues that need to be addressed

Are you saying that they will ALWAYS be manipulated and persuaded?

?

Ubuntu

« Reply #230 on: September 03, 2006, 11:12:38 AM »
Quote from: "Erasmus"
Quote from: "Ubuntu"
How's that come to 19%?

By the principle of inclusion/exclusion: P(A or B) = P(A) + P(B) - P(AB).

Or, if you have a male and a female each of whom have a 10% chance of being gay, then they each have a 90% of being straight, which means that have a (90%)^2 = 81% chance of being compatible in the sexual orientation sense, which means that they have a 19% chance of being incompatible.

If the two were one person and you added the 10% possibilities you would get 20%, but you're going to tell me there is something wrong with that...

Very wrong.  What if the probability that each is gay is 60%?  Does that mean that the probability that they will be incompatible is 120%?  That doesn't sound very meaningful to me.  You can't add probabilities directly: you need to use the principle of inclusion/exclusion (above).

Isn't randomness surprisingly not like what you expected it to be? :)

Thanks a lot for the explanation. But that isn't randomness at all. That is a lack of understanding in medical science/psychology. If we identified the "gay genes" or the "gay factors," then we could find out with near 100% certainty what sexuality people will have/already have. Or of course, you could ask them (assuming they knew). If we already knew the two people's sexual orientation, I wouldn't have to say there was a 19% (you corrected my "20%") chance of being incompatible.

However, I did not include bisexuality in this scenario...

« Reply #231 on: September 03, 2006, 11:36:24 AM »

Are you not mentally capable of staying up with the conversation?  

The statement made was, "8 year olds don't know what sex is, how to perform it or how to describe the act."  Seeing as how, like Rick_James said, many places have put students through sex ed by that age, they will know what it is.  Having been an 8 year old at one point, I had knowledge of sex by then.  Although my teaching came in the form of playground talk of what the other kids had seen mommy and daddy doing, since sex ed at that time was not taught until 7th grade.

Now, nowhere did I say that 8 year olds should have sex with each other or that I condone anyone else having sex with someone underage.

Please, keep up with the discussion, or just STFU.  Thanks.

Fine, I take it back. Sorry.

I still dont know why we need a fucking thread discussing why having sex with children is wrong. Are the people on this site so mentally challanged that they dont know what right and wrong is? Mods, please delete this thread.
quote="Dogplatter"]

LOL

« Reply #232 on: September 03, 2006, 11:45:36 AM »
Guys... why is this still a topic?
ooyakasha!

?

Ubuntu

« Reply #233 on: September 03, 2006, 12:09:21 PM »
I still dont know why we need a fucking thread discussing why having sex with children is wrong. Are the people on this site so mentally challanged that they dont know what right and wrong is? Mods, please delete this thread.

What's wrong about a 17 year old and a 22 year old hooking up?

?

quixotic

« Reply #234 on: September 03, 2006, 08:17:47 PM »
Why would the mods get rid of this???

What is wrong in having a perfectly civil debate about this??

theres not!! thats y the thread is still here

In my mind at this age, as long as consensual, there is nothing wrong.

son and daughter is a different scenario.

son:I'd congratulate him

daughter: I'd kill the (explitive)

Its funny that there is double standards for boys/girls in this area. Its true....if i had a 15 yr old son that had sex with his 30 yr old teacher, i would be reasonably impressed, but...if my 15 yr old daughter with 30 yr old male teacher, that guy would be castrated faster the you could say "oooh I have no balls".

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

« Reply #235 on: September 03, 2006, 10:19:17 PM »
So a 15 year old and a 20 year old should never be allowed to be in love?

well as I said 15 is one of the ages where it is a grey area, I know some mature 15 year olds that did have older Boy freinds to the tune of 18, 19 and yes they had sex, and they have turned out fine, but some 15 year olds regret in a big way having older boy freinds who persuaded them into something they weren't comfortable with.

We are not talking about rape.

to me the arguement is like saying you are talking about a car experiencing rapid and violent de-acceleration but not a car crash...

Are you saying that they will ALWAYS be manipulated and persuaded?

take a case you have a 30 year old man, and a 14 year old person (male or female it doesn't matter) now the 30 year old will know what he wants is illegal, the 14 year old depending on how observant and aware they are may or may not know its illegal, but they will probably have a gut feeling that it isn't quite right. the 30 year old man regardless of how much they may or may not 'love' (I use that word very cautiously in the situation) will still want one thing above all else, to try and deny it would be foolish. and to get it, the man depending on how fare he is willing to go will try and acheive what he wants to satisfy his desires. so yes when it is between a much older person and a person of young age eg 15 or so and under then YES it is always manipulative controll, and consent is not given so it will be rape and therefore illegal (and the dirty kiddy fucker that tried it should be forcibly sterilised)

« Reply #236 on: September 03, 2006, 10:22:58 PM »

nothing in fact 22 year olds where good meat when I was 17, they are harder to tie down and more fun.....

« Reply #237 on: September 03, 2006, 10:50:48 PM »
So at what age does this become a "grey area" to you, 13, 14, 15, because personaly it is 14 for me where you can sort of go either way.

Advocatus Diaboli

« Reply #238 on: September 03, 2006, 11:02:51 PM »
I don't see why this has to be anything more than a mixture of the modern society's environment, along with its social norms and moores, combined with a central cultural belief system.

That being said, the question of how ethical it is would be an entirely different matter.
ttp://theflatearthsociety.org/forums/search.php

"Against criticism a man can neither protest nor defend himself; he must act in spite of it, and then it will gradually yield to him." -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

?

quixotic

« Reply #239 on: September 04, 2006, 12:08:49 AM »
Fuk you can write some wierd shit Meph....

LOL

If I ever meet you, remind me not to talk shop....... :oops: