So...

• 12 Replies

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
So...
« on: March 26, 2007, 10:29:10 AM »
I got a rubiks cube last friday. It's lots of fun! ;D ;D Anyone here know how to solve one?
Here's an explanation for ya. Lurk moar. Every single point you brought up has been posted, reposted, debated and debunked. There is a search function on this forum, and it is very easy to use.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
Re: So...
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2007, 12:07:02 PM »
yeah take off all the stickers then put them back on...or go back to the 80s.

I miss my rubiks cube :(
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2007, 01:13:50 PM »
I've never spent longer than 2 minutes trying to complete one before getting bored and frustrated. Such a boring puzzle.

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2007, 01:50:25 PM »

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2007, 01:54:11 PM »
How do we know he didn't just take a complete cube and then reverse it to the starting point and memorise the turns he needs to make?

?

Nomad

• Official Member
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2007, 01:59:49 PM »
Nomad is a superhero.

8/30 NEVAR FORGET

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2007, 09:13:01 AM »
How do we know he didn't just take a complete cube and then reverse it to the starting point and memorise the turns he needs to make?

There are people who are pro at Rubiks.  They have all the possible combo's for the colours then identify what way to solve each one, then they memorize them and can do ANY one in seconds.

?

Nomad

• Official Member
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2007, 10:44:02 AM »
Nomad is a superhero.

8/30 NEVAR FORGET

Dioptimus Drime

• Meep.
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2007, 12:36:20 AM »

So totally fake. It's just him messing up a rubik's cube with his feet except backwards. You can see because his friend has a weird looking limp (he was walking backwards) and there's a point where the cube "jumps" up to the bottom of his foot. Good editing job, though, taking the sound out and putting in new sounds not reversed and having his friend walk backwards WOULD have been good if he didn't do such a crap job at it.

~D-Draw

Midnight

• RE/FE Apathetic.
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2007, 12:37:06 AM »
I've never spent longer than 2 minutes trying to complete one before getting bored and frustrated. Such a boring puzzle.

When bullshit walks it leaves a trail... ::)
My problem with his ideas is that it is a ridiculous thing.

Genius. PURE, undiluted genius.

« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2007, 06:22:07 AM »

So are you saying that Kasroa has completed several rubiks cubes?

unclegravy

• I feel so fucking high!!!!!!
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2007, 08:35:47 PM »
I never get past two levels.
I suck.

Hard.
The people who feast on exclamation marks will never go hungry agaaaain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Midnight

• RE/FE Apathetic.
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2007, 09:05:31 PM »

So are you saying that Kasroa has completed several rubiks cubes?

Fail.
My problem with his ideas is that it is a ridiculous thing.

Genius. PURE, undiluted genius.