Next, I'll be Alphabetizing my Movie Collection

• 6 Replies

Dioptimus Drime

• Meep.
Next, I'll be Alphabetizing my Movie Collection
« on: January 13, 2008, 12:18:56 AM »
I'm so bored, I opened up winamp and went through and rated every song on my "All Music" list (working through it alphabetically) down to D(aft Punk). (It's more productive than you think, because I've also got a bunch of songs that are no longer on my computer and still were showing up on Winamp because Winamp is gay and doesn't know how to delete songs that ARE NOT THERE, so I did that, too.) I know, it's not that big of an accomplishment until I finish it, but getting to D took me about an hour...

I think I'll alphabetize my movies (which includes somewhere over one hundred movies--don't have an exact count as of now, though), once I complete the move which is currently in progress. I enjoy this organization thing...mostly because it keeps me from being bored...For a little bit...but then I get bored of that, too.

Hmm...

~D-Draw

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
Re: Next, I'll be Alphabetizing my Movie Collection
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2008, 12:24:22 AM »
Try getting a life
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

Dioptimus Drime

• Meep.
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2008, 01:42:58 AM »
I realize that "Tu quoque" is a logical fallacy, but honestly...

Tu quoque.

But thank you for entertaining me at some level...

~D-Draw

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2008, 06:08:45 AM »
"Remove all dead files"

?

Ubuntu

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2008, 09:49:40 AM »
The point of computing is that you don't have to do all this manual mental labour.

Dioptimus Drime

• Meep.
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2008, 12:00:47 PM »
The point of computing is that you don't have to do all this manual mental labour.

Unfortunately, I have yet to find a program that can A) sort my movie collection by alphabet (though an alphabetizing robot would be SO BADASS), and B) rate songs that I like the best based on my own favoritism.

~D-Draw

Dioptimus Drime

• Meep.
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2008, 09:03:53 PM »
Lol, Twizzlers = Edible straws.

~D-Draw