If The World Is Flat Then Why Do Toilets Swirl When They Flush???

• 50 Replies
Re: If The World Is Flat Then Why Do Toilets Swirl When They Flush???
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2007, 06:27:28 PM »
You will be first over the edge. Of that I am certain.

« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2007, 06:29:31 PM »
GRAVITY IS A DOWNER!!!

unclegravy

• I feel so fucking high!!!!!!
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2007, 05:39:32 AM »
Chris Columbo III, I only have one suggestion for you;
get laid.
The people who feast on exclamation marks will never go hungry agaaaain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2007, 06:58:57 AM »
get laid.

That sounds more like an offer than a suggestion! lololo

« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2007, 07:05:28 AM »
get laid.

Eww?

Franc T., Planar

• Leader of the Planar Army, Republic of Canada
« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2007, 01:52:04 PM »
Toilet urban legend:
http://www.snopes.com/science/coriolis.asp

The truth always triumphs over violence.
Broadcasting live from the Republic of Canada!

They say death and taxes are the only two absolutes. Actually, they're only half right.

?

The Terror

• Flat Earth Propane Tank
« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2007, 01:54:55 PM »
Well, history is written by the victors, and the victors are normally the people who are the most violent, so I'd say no, truth does not always triumph over violence.

Franc T., Planar

• Leader of the Planar Army, Republic of Canada
« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2007, 01:59:43 PM »
You can kill people, but you cannot suppress ideas. They are always rediscovered by the next generation, just unable to flourish until the right time comes. And that time is NOW.
Broadcasting live from the Republic of Canada!

They say death and taxes are the only two absolutes. Actually, they're only half right.

?

Miss M.

• Screw you.
« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2007, 02:03:23 PM »
yes. You are absolutely right. People keep saying white chocolate is chocolate. But it isn't. It really isn't!
Quote from: TheEngineer
I happen to like GG.
Quote from: Z, the Enlightened.
I never thought in my life I'd write the sentence "I thought they were caught in a bipolar geodesic?"

« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2007, 02:11:25 PM »
Eird that may have been the worse comeback ever and quite honestly a sick one, would it be a problem if i had downs, do you discriminate against disabled people??? Also unclegravy i cried tears of laughter when i read YOU telling me to get laid, look at ur avatar, its a pic of some gay adolescent geeky kid riding a bike, most probably a self portrait or maybe you have that because a real picture of you is even worse or maybe ur name unclegravy r u some weird perverted dirty old uncle who abuses his nieces because he never gets any elsewhere. Finally Franc really you need to stop being so gay with ur gay messages triumph and violence shit, before you try and sound intellectual how about u stop believeing the world is flat you moron!!!

« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2007, 10:43:20 PM »
No one can deny that the toilet does not swirl when flushed as i gurantee every single one of you goes to the toilet several times a day and performs this action. Now i am sure many of you also know this is because of the rotation of a ROUND Earth. If the Earth were flat then the water would not swirl and the whole amusement of goign to Australia just to see the water swirl another way would be lost!!!!

I hope you will reconsider your standpoint after reading this as this is pure evidence right here, right from the crapper!!!

Yes, yes I see your problem you have obviously been fooled by a slight fish eye lens which causes a similar affect.
Been debunkin flat earth theory for over 50 years.

?

The Terror

• Flat Earth Propane Tank
« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2007, 03:31:38 AM »
Are you saying he has the eyes of a fish? That's not very nice

?

Miss M.

• Screw you.
« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2007, 08:57:43 AM »
Eird that may have been the worse comeback ever and quite honestly a sick one, would it be a problem if i had downs, do you discriminate against disabled people??? Also unclegravy i cried tears of laughter when i read YOU telling me to get laid, look at ur avatar, its a pic of some gay adolescent geeky kid riding a bike, most probably a self portrait or maybe you have that because a real picture of you is even worse or maybe ur name unclegravy r u some weird perverted dirty old uncle who abuses his nieces because he never gets any elsewhere. Finally Franc really you need to stop being so gay with ur gay messages triumph and violence shit, before you try and sound intellectual how about u stop believeing the world is flat you moron!!!
hm. Calling the kettle black now are we?
That wasn't the best post you've posted. In fact, it was rather like an incoherrant rant.
I happen to like GG.
I never thought in my life I'd write the sentence "I thought they were caught in a bipolar geodesic?"

unclegravy

« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2007, 07:58:26 AM »
get laid.

Eww?
The people who feast on exclamation marks will never go hungry agaaaain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

unclegravy

« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2007, 07:59:07 AM »
yes. You are absolutely right. People keep saying white chocolate is chocolate. But it isn't. It really isn't!
RACIST!

« Reply #46 on: March 25, 2007, 08:20:25 AM »
That's because you're too stupid to use Google properly. Here is an explanation of the toilet urban legend:
http://www.snopes.com/science/coriolis.asp

Please stop attributing your fucking shortcomings upon myself and my theory.
Oooh, Franc pwned you all.  :) :) :)

unclegravy

« Reply #47 on: March 25, 2007, 08:25:32 AM »
No, he only "pwned" the guy who kept on saying Coriolis effect affected the water spin in toilets.
I'd tell you who that was, but that would be insulting your intellectual capacity.

Let's not do that, shall we?:)

?

Miss M.

• Screw you.
« Reply #48 on: March 25, 2007, 11:02:55 AM »
RACIST!
haha. ::)

I happen to like GG.

ﮎingulaЯiτy

• Arbitrator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Resident atheist.
« Reply #49 on: March 25, 2007, 11:20:12 AM »
I am a RE so I have no reason to lie except complete honesty in this debate. Winning for the sake of winning is pointless. Sinks and drains are not affected by the rotation of the Earth. Sorry.

HOWEVER Foucault pendulums are. Every time I have brought this up it has been ignored. lol
Big surprise.
If I was asked to imagine a perfect deity, I would never invent one that suffers from a multiple personality disorder. Christians get points for originality there.

« Reply #50 on: March 27, 2007, 07:32:36 AM »

Hell no, but it would explain alot.