Of course we all agree...

• 27 Replies
Of course we all agree...
« on: March 22, 2007, 05:30:30 PM »
that we have been lied to all our lives. But what can we do about it? Really?

RISE UP MY BROTHERS. If we are militant people cannot hesistate to take us seriously. We know they laugh at us, but who is having the biggest laugh? We know we're right, so let make them believe us.

First I suggest a boy-cott of science classes and universities. Let them know their lies are unacceptable to our ears. We will not listen to their "proofs" and "laws", they are false.

Then we will sysmiatically burn all the books. BURN THEM. Don't be scared, the knowledge they hold is worthless.

If your son does not believe you cast him out, if your wife laughs in your face strike her.

WE WILL NOT REST TO THIER LIES ARE PROVEN WRONG!!!!!

unclegravy

• I feel so fucking high!!!!!!
Re: Of course we all agree...
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2007, 05:32:56 PM »
Caps lock.
He's mad.

GRRG, ARRG, tough guy!
The people who feast on exclamation marks will never go hungry agaaaain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

?

Christopher Columbo

• Mad l33t 80's show detective and famous explorer!
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2007, 05:35:01 PM »
If you truely are me (which I doubt), then you'll remember that time when I sailed the oceans on earth  even the round parts of the earth. Oh yeah! And the part where I was told I'd sail off the planet  then wait for it...  I proved them wrong! Please move along and don't dirty my name, thanks.
sailed the earth all around it  even the round part and all with my trusty detective cloak

Quote from: unionjack
Holy shit its christopher columbo.
Quote from: Who and What?
COLUMBO IS THE SHIZNITTTTTT!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOLOLOL

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2007, 05:36:54 PM »
Have you ever been to the edge of the earth, I have.

I sailed there once, I was on my lilo and drifted out and i saw the edge of the planet and blackness- it was a harrowing experience.

Now, we need to let everyone know about this very true and very real conspiracy. Because the people who run this site know far more than any scientist, astronomer or expert int the world.

These are the people who know what theyre talking about. The world has to be flat- we must stop the conspiracy. So many people are benefitting from us believing the world is round. If the truth ever got out that the world was actually flat, it would solve all problems in the world like poverty, wars and crime. WORLD PEACE!

Let everyone know about this extremely important cause!!

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2007, 05:38:00 PM »
Do you doubt me? I have been in revolutions before and I will again.

You amateurs wouldn't know how to spread the word of anything. What are you doing? Sitting at your computers typing away, but how is the world listening? They laugh at you, at US! How are you getting rid of the lies by sitting on your arses debating. Do you doubt of that of which you preach?

FOR SHAME!!

Is the cause noble? Is it not worth your sweat, your BLOOD???

unclegravy

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2007, 05:39:21 PM »
I've been to see Jesus. He was sitting beside Bigfoot's Taco Stand, eating three Tacos at once .

He was fat.

And ugly.

I kicked him in the nose, before Bigfoot told me he was Jesus.

I ran away.
The people who feast on exclamation marks will never go hungry agaaaain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2007, 05:40:52 PM »
I of course refer to the purest form of Christopher Columbus. He which did not sail and accepted the truth, without resorting to lies.

?

Christopher Columbo

• Mad l33t 80's show detective and famous explorer!
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2007, 05:41:27 PM »
You do know that I discovered America after sailing past "the edge" that you keep claiming is there, right...?

Don't try to imitate me, my mad l33t detective claok knows a lie when it hears one.
sailed the earth all around it  even the round part and all with my trusty detective cloak

Quote from: unionjack
Holy shit its christopher columbo.
Quote from: Who and What?
COLUMBO IS THE SHIZNITTTTTT!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOLOLOL

unclegravy

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2007, 05:44:13 PM »
I of course refer to the real Jesus H. Christ; the one who escaped from the cross, stabbed every Jew present in his "nailing" with a spoon, and then "nailed" his own mother.

He then proceeded to look for Bigfoot and start their own Taco business.

« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2007, 05:45:57 PM »
The edge? Do not speak of it, it haunts my dreams.

You did? You are not the real Columbus, you are an IMPOSTER!!! You are a disgrace to the name Columbus. You will be first to die

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
  • GPS does not require satellites.
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2007, 05:46:53 PM »
You do realize that Columbus did nothing to prove the shape of the earth, right?

"I haven't been wrong since 1961, when I thought I made a mistake."
        -- Bob Hudson

« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2007, 05:48:49 PM »
He had a dream, a dream of that which would happen. He saw this monstrosity, this sphere of which they lie.

Columbus set out to prove this lie. And died on the way. He fell off the edge.

unclegravy

« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2007, 05:49:11 PM »
Paraplegics? Do not utter their kind in my presence.

I once made this joke to a man in a wheelchair:

"Why is it so hard to eat vegetables?

You have to take the wheelchairs off first!"

And do you know what he did? He said it was in poor taste, the fucking peachmonkey!

So I kicked his wheelchair, tipped it over, and then took a dump on his head. I then took his pathetic wheelchair and busted a whole through his head with thit.

The audience chuckled.

Dioptimus Drime

• Meep.
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2007, 07:34:02 PM »
You do know that I discovered America after sailing past "the edge" that you keep claiming is there, right...?

Don't try to imitate me, my mad l33t detective claok knows a lie when it hears one.

Actually, to be entirely truthful "you" "discovered" "India." Or at least "you" thought that "you" did. And then came the whole cutting off the indigenous peoples' hands and stuf...

~D-Draw

?

[][][]

• Man of science.
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2007, 08:57:01 PM »
All of these columbuses are the same person, replying to his own thread. He has another thread like that in Angry Ranting.
The folly of mistaking a paradox for a discovery, a metaphor for a proof, a torrent of verbiage for a spring of capital truths, and oneself for an oracle, is inborn in us. -Some Frenchy

« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2007, 05:44:00 AM »
All of these columbuses are the same person, replying to his own thread. He has another thread like that in Angry Ranting.

That's almost like 3erd person.  Must have some issues...

unclegravy

« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2007, 05:51:14 AM »
We really didn't need anyone pointing out the obvious.

« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2007, 05:52:43 AM »

Why not? It gets their post count up.

?

[][][]

• Man of science.
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2007, 12:04:24 PM »

I am sorry for my ignorance.  :o It is just as this of thing is against forum rules, I expected him to be banned by now.

Also, I take offense to that, especially from you EIRD. According to account information, I made my account close to a month before you, and your post volume is nearly five times mine. Here are some examples of you recent posts:

Good point.
I think he has issues.
Suuuuure...
Eww?
Real poetic...
« Last Edit: March 23, 2007, 07:32:37 PM by [][][] »
The folly of mistaking a paradox for a discovery, a metaphor for a proof, a torrent of verbiage for a spring of capital truths, and oneself for an oracle, is inborn in us. -Some Frenchy

« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2007, 10:44:15 PM »
Most likely a slight fish eye lens I'd suspect.
Been debunkin flat earth theory for over 50 years.

« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2007, 03:15:36 AM »
Most likely a slight fish eye lens I'd suspect.

damn its always better when its tom saying it lol

« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2007, 08:01:52 AM »

I am sorry for my ignorance.  :o It is just as this of thing is against forum rules, I expected him to be banned by now.

Also, I take offense to that, especially from you EIRD. According to account information, I made my account close to a month before you, and your post volume is nearly five times mine. Here are some examples of you recent posts:

Good point.
I think he has issues.
Suuuuure...
Eww?
Real poetic...

Where are the forum rules?  Maybe I should be reading these...

Edit:  Is my post count in comparison to yours against the rules?
« Last Edit: March 27, 2007, 08:13:31 AM by EIRD »

?

[][][]

• Man of science.
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2007, 12:04:02 PM »
No EIRD, Im am not saying that you are breaking forum rules, I mean that part of my post for this columbus idiot. I was just saying I don't appreciate people calling me a spammer, I take great care to make my posts meaningful.  :-\
« Last Edit: March 27, 2007, 01:02:13 PM by [][][] »

?

ness411

« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2007, 12:32:54 PM »
ARE YOU ALL FUCKING IDIOTS? THE EARTH IS ROUND

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2007, 12:48:49 PM »
No EIRD, Im am not saying that you are breaking forum rules, I mean that part of my post for this columbus idiot. I was just saying I don't appreciate people calling me a spammer, I take great care to make my posts meainingful.  :-\

Making posts meaningful is overrated
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2007, 07:38:47 AM »
No EIRD, Im am not saying that you are breaking forum rules, I mean that part of my post for this columbus idiot. I was just saying I don't appreciate people calling me a spammer, I take great care to make my posts meaningful.  :-\

Oh, I though the whole thing was an attack on me.

Midnight

• RE/FE Apathetic.
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2007, 09:57:01 AM »
I masturbated onto a painting of Jesus. I'm not sorry.
My problem with his ideas is that it is a ridiculous thing.

Genius. PURE, undiluted genius.

« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2007, 04:59:02 PM »
I masturbated onto a painting of Jesus. I'm not sorry.

That's great.  And you probly made out with the painting after didn't you?