I have PROOF of RE theory!!!!!

• 91 Replies

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
Re: I have PROOF of RE theory!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2007, 04:45:27 AM »
So when I was wish on a shooting star I'm wishing on a lie? No wonder I never got that damn pony!  >:(
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2007, 04:56:38 AM »
I wished for a pony and the next morning I had £25 under my pillow.

?

Miss M.

• Screw you.
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2007, 05:10:06 AM »
Maybe the star mal-functioned?
Quote from: TheEngineer
I happen to like GG.
Quote from: Z, the Enlightened.
I never thought in my life I'd write the sentence "I thought they were caught in a bipolar geodesic?"

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2007, 05:13:08 AM »
Damn you Kasroa, I didnt even get money!

Farking malfunctioning stars *mutters angrily*
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2007, 05:58:01 AM »
I wished for a pony and the next morning I had £25 under my pillow.

Thats almost $50 American!
Quote from: Raist
One thing we have learned is don't fuck around in Africa. It leads to bad.

« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2007, 05:36:20 PM »
The pendulum merely spinning, doesn't actually prove a round earth.  The FE'er's are correct (EEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!  :-X) However, the Faulcout pendulum does not merely "rotate" anywhere, the fact that it infact does NOT rotate is the proof.  Anywhere directly on the equator, a Foucault Pendulum, does not function properly.  Why would it not rotate of FE, the Equator is not, gravitationally anything special in that fantasy world.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2007, 05:40:19 PM by inuyashakusho »

« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2007, 03:11:56 PM »
BTW, when is the next good meteor shower? I tried for the Geminids and the Leonids last year but was quite disappointed. The last really good one I remember was a storm in 2001, I think those were the Leonids then, saw about 8-12/minute during the peak and saw at least 3 good fireballs.

?

katmarie

• the moon is made of cheese
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2007, 03:52:57 PM »
BTW, when is the next good meteor shower? I tried for the Geminids and the Leonids last year but was quite disappointed. The last really good one I remember was a storm in 2001, I think those were the Leonids then, saw about 8-12/minute during the peak and saw at least 3 good fireballs.
I know there's a rather nice one mid-to late august, in the southern Ontario area. That's not exactly soon, but if you ever get the chance go watch it it's amazing. I saw about 20 nice ones in one night.
i point and laugh at you

?

Mary Lou Johnson

• the world's flat, just like maps
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2007, 03:54:08 PM »
Stars tend to be rather large, and I think we would notice if the earth hit one...
So maybe its a small miniature star. You can't prove that it isn't can you? according to your logic about the shape of our planet nothing in space can be proven since NASA is involved in mostly everything we know about space. I'm not saying I agree with him but if you want to be consistent then you should be saying he has a point. of course none of these flat earth arguments are consistent anyway.
thnk you. btw im a gurl.
if the world was round, wouldn't all the water fall off?

« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2007, 03:55:58 PM »
Girl?

This way please ------> Non-FE-Related boards

« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2007, 04:39:45 PM »
I hate posting irrelevent stuff, but i have to.

Franc, you have no life.  no one likes you, you have no friends, and your psychotic ramblings only serve to further your stupid BS hypotheses/views which have no backing and are considered non-sensical in all scientific fields.  The only way you could help this site would be for you to leave, because your posts do not further the discussion, and most people ignore you anyways.  the only reason why i'm not ignoring you is to help you understand why your life hasn't furthered any more than it has.  I'm sorry, you weren't meant to live.

« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2007, 04:40:51 PM »
Okay Mr 5-posts!

« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2007, 04:43:12 PM »
while it is true that i am a new member, i've been reading posts for months now...i just never really cared to join until i got really bored today :)

« Reply #43 on: March 25, 2007, 04:44:53 PM »
Best choice you ever made but you got look further down towards the off-topic boards :P

« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2007, 04:46:21 PM »
and kas, i could have more posts if i posted a lot of nonrelevant agreements and disagreements like you do ;)

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2007, 04:47:41 PM »
and kas, i could have more posts if i posted a lot of nonrelevant agreements and disagreements like you do ;)

HAH! Brilliant, i like you already!

« Reply #46 on: March 25, 2007, 04:47:51 PM »
Link please..

« Reply #47 on: March 25, 2007, 04:48:44 PM »
Not like there's any science to talk about :(

« Reply #48 on: March 25, 2007, 04:52:32 PM »
if i provide links (which i as well as any other member here could do) you will only say that i'm 'not talking science' which you've already stated and i don't want to offend you further...plus i'm really lazy

« Reply #49 on: March 25, 2007, 04:53:44 PM »
links to me posting none-relevant aggreements and disagreements I meant

« Reply #50 on: March 25, 2007, 04:59:36 PM »
find them yourself

narcberry

• Official Flat Earth Society Spokesman/min
« Reply #51 on: March 25, 2007, 05:00:13 PM »
Cant you RE'ers get along?

« Reply #52 on: March 25, 2007, 05:01:32 PM »
And how can an agreement or a disagreement even be non-relevant?

« Reply #53 on: March 25, 2007, 05:02:23 PM »
can't you FE'er's understand reality?  and look at this...i've already doubled my amount of posts since 30 mins ago...kas should be proud of me!

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #54 on: March 25, 2007, 05:02:43 PM »

« Reply #55 on: March 25, 2007, 05:04:40 PM »
can't you FE'er's understand reality?  and look at this...i've already doubled my amount of posts since 30 mins ago...kas should be proud of me!

5 posts in 30 minutes is a disgrace.

« Reply #56 on: March 25, 2007, 05:05:47 PM »
if the relevency of the original topic is questionable then surely an agreement/disagreement would be barely relevant...and besides, agreeing/disagreeing only has the application of attempting to strengthen an argument, so inherently simply agreeing/disagreeing truly has no purpose but to explain what you think, and if you want to get off on that tangent, relevency is sheerly up to one's perception, so you can make it relevent or non-relevent based on your mental standing of the situation

« Reply #57 on: March 25, 2007, 05:06:33 PM »
you're a disgrace

narcberry

• Official Flat Earth Society Spokesman/min
« Reply #58 on: March 25, 2007, 05:07:54 PM »
Woot, postcount++

« Reply #59 on: March 25, 2007, 05:09:14 PM »
lol thanks narc  ;D