Ok Seriously

• 13 Replies
?

Brain

Ok Seriously
« on: March 22, 2007, 06:33:55 AM »
I know this has got to be some sort of elaborate joke.

But to humor you, answer me this:

1. America isn't the only country to enter space, furthermore other countries would not join in on this 'scam' as they are not strong allies with America?

2.If the world really was flat, would there not be a time when no one on earth would be able to see the moon, sun or stars located in all visable space? unless of course we are spinning like a disc

3. Heres an idea, charter a plane to fly to the 'edge' of the earth and see what happens ?

4. Seriously, what is there to be gained by pretending the world is round? money? why because you can charge more for a spherical mounted globe than a flat one? come on

I would like to hear a logical response from a couple of FE's

?

Miss M.

• Screw you.
Re: Ok Seriously
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2007, 06:36:48 AM »
1. The use of the word 'government' isn't quite clearly used: they mean the world's government I think.

2. No, there is the 'shadow' object, blocking either (can't quite recall. It's in the FAQ)

3. Can't. The Government would stop the plane or blow it up Tom Cruise-film stylie

4. I think there was money and some crazy something involved to motivate such a conspiracy.
Quote from: TheEngineer
I happen to like GG.
Quote from: Z, the Enlightened.
I never thought in my life I'd write the sentence "I thought they were caught in a bipolar geodesic?"

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2007, 06:43:41 AM »
Easy answer to all of them.  The earth isn't flat.  I recommend you run as fast as you can from these forums.  Get away before the FE'ers taint your mind with lies.

?

Tom Bishop

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2007, 09:19:42 AM »
Easy answer to all of them.  The earth isn't flat.  I recommend you run as fast as you can from these forums.  Get away before the FE'ers taint your mind with lies.

No one can go past 60,000 feet because that is the point where military airspace begins.

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2007, 09:36:00 AM »
All airspace above Flight Level 600, i.e. 60,000 ft is Class G: Operations may be conducted under IFR or VFR. ATC separation is not provided. Traffic Information may be given as far as is practical in respect of other flights. It is airspace not controlled by air traffic controllers.
However, it's not military airspace. Would you have something to support your claim it's forbidden to fly there?

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2007, 06:26:39 AM »

No one can go past 60,000 feet because that is the point where military airspace begins.

Does that not all end over the ocean where no one owns any land?

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2007, 07:06:21 AM »

I'm sick of you saying this when it is not true. If you have clearance you can go way, way past 60,000 feet. You say this all the time and it's getting annoying. STOP POSTING LIES!

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2007, 07:09:21 AM »

I'm sick of you saying this when it is not true. If you have clearance you can go way, way past 60,000 feet. You say this all the time and it's getting annoying. STOP POSTING LIES!

The only thing Tom posts is lies.  If he were to stop, he wouldn't be posting at all, and he'd need to change his viewpoint from FE to RE.

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2007, 07:10:43 AM »
I don't mind people trying to use facts to back up their theory but posting blatant lies about stuff like that is just ridiculous.

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2007, 08:49:04 AM »
I don't mind people trying to use facts to back up their theory but posting blatant lies about stuff like that is just ridiculous.

He must have read it somewhere.  I think Tom believes everything he reads as long as it works for him and his theory of a flat earth.

?

Tom Bishop

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2007, 10:02:31 AM »

Yeah, that's right. You are allowed to go past 60,000 feet if you have clearance.

Ask any pilot and he will tell you exactly the same thing. The Concorde was forced by the military to limit its flights to 59,000 feet during its lifetime. Look it if if you don't believe me.

« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2007, 10:04:08 AM »
Yeah and? So what? They do give clearance sometimes, that's the point I'm making. So stop lying about it.

« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2007, 01:11:08 AM »
1. The use of the word 'government' isn't quite clearly used: they mean the world's government I think.

2. No, there is the 'shadow' object, blocking either (can't quite recall. It's in the FAQ)

3. Can't. The Government would stop the plane or blow it up Tom Cruise-film stylie

4. I think there was money and some crazy something involved to motivate such a conspiracy.

I have to say that this is the most ridicolous thing i have ever heard. You guys are always trying to hide the truth.

« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2007, 09:16:13 AM »

Yeah, that's right. You are allowed to go past 60,000 feet if you have clearance.

Ask any pilot and he will tell you exactly the same thing. The Concorde was forced by the military to limit its flights to 59,000 feet during its lifetime. Look it if if you don't believe me.

Pilot:  May I assend to 60 000 ft.
Control: OK

That was easy.(I have no idea how it goes, just an idea.)