another question..

• 6 Replies
another question..
« on: March 22, 2007, 04:02:44 AM »
i'd like to ask the FEers their response to this question:

If, tomorrow, you were shown with clear, irrefutable proof (don't argue, please just imagine that this proof does exist somewhere), so clear and concise that you felt you could no longer believe that the earth was flat, how do you think you would react/feel?

Re: another question..
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2007, 06:21:26 AM »
Well if you were shown the same but with a flat earth, how would you feel?  I'm sure you'll have similar feelings.

?

qwerty1297

• lol tree!
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2007, 02:30:11 PM »
Well if you were shown the same but with a flat earth, how would you feel?  I'm sure you'll have similar feelings.

thats not answeriong the question and i alreaady believe the earth is round  ow!  i just fell of the chair and hit my knee on the desk!  o and now its bleeding!!!!!

?

narcberry

• Reason > RET
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2007, 02:55:55 PM »

If, tomorrow, you were shown with clear, irrefutable proof (don't argue, please just imagine that this proof does exist somewhere), so clear and concise that you felt you could no longer believe that the earth was flat, how do you think you would react/feel?

Probably the same way I felt after Anna Nichole Smith died... Like the purpose of life has faded away and I will never be happy again. Oh and that the world is a dirty slut.

?

Mary Lou Johnson

• the world's flat, just like maps
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2007, 05:18:57 PM »
It's a conspiracy.
if the world was round, wouldn't all the water fall off?

Franc T., Planar

• Leader of the Planar Army, Republic of Canada
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2007, 07:56:35 PM »

Well, how do YOU react when shown such clear irrefutable proof of the Flat Earth on this board?

You don't exactly change your minds now do you?

Unlike you, who have faith in the Round Earth, I would change my mind if it was proven that the Infinite Plane was contradictory in some way.
Broadcasting live from the Republic of Canada!

They say death and taxes are the only two absolutes. Actually, they're only half right.

?

Miss M.

• Screw you.
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2007, 05:12:37 AM »
If I see irrefutable proof of the flat earth, I'll 'recant' my 'evil' round earth notions.
Quote from: TheEngineer
I happen to like GG.
Quote from: Z, the Enlightened.
I never thought in my life I'd write the sentence "I thought they were caught in a bipolar geodesic?"