NEWS JUST IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 48 Replies

Franc T., Planar

• Leader of the Planar Army, Republic of Canada
Re: NEWS JUST IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2007, 10:26:05 PM »
What has been fabricated?

The ice walls, the lack of gravity, wait check that, Tom said Gravitation exists, but gravity doesn't(you'd think the 2 would be interconnected, but you learn something new everyday I guess), the 7 suns, the spain-sized suns, the lack of ability to see clear across the "flat earth", I could go on and on.

Most of this was NOT fabricated, but learned from my own experience and second-hand accounts. The thing about gravitation, I don't know- ask Tom. I don't see any reason to reject gravity.
Your own experience, eh? So you've been over the Ice-Wall or know people who have?

Yes.
Broadcasting live from the Republic of Canada!

They say death and taxes are the only two absolutes. Actually, they're only half right.

« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2007, 10:27:09 PM »
Guess I was wrong you guys... THe earth isn't really round nor is it flat. Sure parts of it are flat this is probably why you have come to believe it is flat. That is becuase we are living on the top most section of it. It has several ice walls to make it impossible to communicate to other regions. Need proof? Heres a picture.

?

SNB

« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2007, 10:28:04 PM »
The Tesseract Earth Model gains more ground! FTW, person. FTW.

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
  • GPS does not require satellites.
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2007, 10:29:05 PM »
Wow, how original... ::)

"I haven't been wrong since 1961, when I thought I made a mistake."
        -- Bob Hudson

« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2007, 10:43:08 PM »
I am just trying to edcate people in my beliefs.

« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2007, 10:53:16 PM »
I think you guys are wasting your time trying to prove that the earth is flat.  Scientist from alomst 1000 years ago have proven that the earth is DEFINITELY ROUND

Franc T., Planar

• Leader of the Planar Army, Republic of Canada
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2007, 10:54:07 PM »
I think you guys are wasting your time trying to prove that the earth is flat.  Scientist from alomst 1000 years ago have proven that the earth is DEFINITELY ROUND

Get outta here, troll. You are an unperson. You don't know anything.
Broadcasting live from the Republic of Canada!

They say death and taxes are the only two absolutes. Actually, they're only half right.

?

SNB

« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2007, 10:56:39 PM »
I think Trolls can only speak Orcish and Infernal - that's obviously common he's speaking.

« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2007, 08:43:10 AM »
WEll your a troll doll that the sell at dollar store! You only a dollar!!!! 

ps the world is square

?

dacdac

« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2007, 10:39:33 AM »
How was the ice wall protected several hundred years ago? Surely someone would have seen it and wrote something down if it was true, but there are no records. Are you saying explorers like Magellen used bad equipment?

?

Tom Bishop

« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2007, 10:44:05 AM »
How was the ice wall protected several hundred years ago? Surely someone would have seen it and wrote something down if it was true, but there are no records. Are you saying explorers like Magellen used bad equipment?

Magellan circumnavigated the world just like ships circumnavigate the world today: With a compass.

?

dacdac

« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2007, 10:52:21 AM »
Okay, so back to my first question, how was the ice wall protected in the past before the gov't protecting it with guns and stuff. I don't think they would keep it a secret of finding a huge ice wall surrounding the earth back in the imperialistic age.

?

Tom Bishop

« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2007, 10:56:09 AM »
Okay, so back to my first question, how was the ice wall protected in the past before the gov't protecting it with guns and stuff. I don't think they would keep it a secret of finding a huge ice wall surrounding the earth back in the imperialistic age.

The Conspiracy only goes back a couple hundred years. Up until 1841 the coast of Antarctica hadn't been fully navigated.

See this thread on the subject: http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=11233.0

« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2007, 10:58:36 AM »

The Conspiracy only goes back a couple hundred years. Up until 1841 the coast of Antarctica hadn't been fully navigated.

See this thread on the subject: http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=11233.0

STFU STFU STFU STFU

« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2007, 07:52:15 PM »

Magellan circumnavigated the world just like ships circumnavigate the world today: With a compass.

And a sextant. And possibly constellations.
Quote from: Raist
One thing we have learned is don't fuck around in Africa. It leads to bad.

« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2007, 07:50:14 PM »
That's true, they barely ever navigated via compass. Mostly they used sextants, astrolabes, and other ways of navigating by the stars.
I wish my lawn was emo so it'd cut itself.

narcberry's token douchebag score: 4

« Reply #46 on: March 27, 2007, 07:55:35 AM »
Kickass avatar Vauxhall!

« Reply #47 on: March 28, 2007, 01:29:56 AM »
I for one KNOW the Earth is flat. Pictures don't prove anything, I could argue that this picture PROVES the Earth flat by your logic.

No, thats photoshopped!!! Thats what you FE say...So can I.

cmdshft

• The Elder Ones
  • swiggity swooty
« Reply #48 on: March 28, 2007, 07:00:37 AM »
Good point, but not strong enough to make a difference.