NEWS JUST IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 48 Replies
NEWS JUST IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: March 17, 2007, 09:03:37 PM »
Guys guess what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The earth has officially been proven round!!! Maybe you should make a round earth society? I wonder why it's taken so long to figure out since this picture has existed since 1972!

?

[][][]

• Man of science.
Re: NEWS JUST IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2007, 09:06:03 PM »
This is not news. People have been passing these photoshops as "proof" for years. The Earth is flat.
The folly of mistaking a paradox for a discovery, a metaphor for a proof, a torrent of verbiage for a spring of capital truths, and oneself for an oracle, is inborn in us. -Some Frenchy

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2007, 09:09:31 PM »
If the earth is flat why the fuck would anyone try to hide it?

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2007, 09:12:03 PM »
This is not news. People have been passing these photoshops as "proof" for years. The Earth is flat.

Before photoshop was physically/technologically possible?
It takes decades to produce such a good computer as the ones you're currently working with.
They could not have spent the money for the Space Program to make better computers, because money doesn't warp time nearly enough (even if Einstien's Theory of Spacetime is true...) to make such developments.

How do you know the Earth to be flat? Just because someone told you it was?

?

[][][]

• Man of science.
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2007, 09:15:09 PM »
Why does somone have to tell me something I can clearly observe with my own eyes?
The folly of mistaking a paradox for a discovery, a metaphor for a proof, a torrent of verbiage for a spring of capital truths, and oneself for an oracle, is inborn in us. -Some Frenchy

?

SNB

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2007, 09:16:04 PM »
Why does somone have to tell me something I can clearly observe with my own eyes?

It's necessary when you don't believe your eyes.

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2007, 09:26:17 PM »
Is this the ice wall? I think it's melting...

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2007, 09:27:55 PM »
Guys guess what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The earth has officially been proven round!!! Maybe you should make a round earth society? I wonder why it's taken so long to figure out since this picture has existed since 1972!

Outta Sight!
Quote from: Raist
One thing we have learned is don't fuck around in Africa. It leads to bad.

?

SNB

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2007, 09:28:47 PM »

Dude, there was a mix-up somewhere... that's obviously a picture of Venus.

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2007, 09:35:53 PM »
No you dumbfuck this is venus...

?

SNB

« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2007, 09:36:23 PM »
No, that looks much flatter. That's Earth.

Franc T., Planar

• Leader of the Planar Army, Republic of Canada
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2007, 09:37:15 PM »

Just a holy symbol, a fabrication.
Broadcasting live from the Republic of Canada!

They say death and taxes are the only two absolutes. Actually, they're only half right.

« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2007, 09:37:49 PM »
that can't be venus, that one of the spain-sized suns entering the earth pockets!!!!

« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2007, 09:38:52 PM »

If that's Earth, then where are the continents?

« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2007, 09:39:36 PM »

Well I say the idea of a flat earth is a fabrication. Parry, repoiste.

Franc T., Planar

« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2007, 09:41:41 PM »

Well I say the idea of a flat earth is a fabrication. Parry, repoiste.

What has been fabricated?

They say death and taxes are the only two absolutes. Actually, they're only half right.

?

SNB

« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2007, 09:42:45 PM »

Hiding under the Ice Wall, of course.

« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2007, 09:45:18 PM »

Hiding under the Ice Wall, of course.
That doesn't look much like ice.

« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2007, 09:46:43 PM »

The ice walls, the lack of gravity, wait check that, Tom said Gravitation exists, but gravity doesn't(you'd think the 2 would be interconnected, but you learn something new everyday I guess), the 7 suns, the spain-sized suns, the lack of ability to see clear across the "flat earth", I could go on and on.

Franc T., Planar

« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2007, 09:47:35 PM »

The ice walls, the lack of gravity, wait check that, Tom said Gravitation exists, but gravity doesn't(you'd think the 2 would be interconnected, but you learn something new everyday I guess), the 7 suns, the spain-sized suns, the lack of ability to see clear across the "flat earth", I could go on and on.

Most of this was NOT fabricated, but learned from my own experience and second-hand accounts. The thing about gravitation, I don't know- ask Tom. I don't see any reason to reject gravity.

?

SNB

« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2007, 09:47:44 PM »
Using basic math, you can calculate that H2O = Fe. Therefore, seen from a very long distance (~4000 miles), the spectrum shifts towards red, giving the ice wall, floor, and ceiling a reddish (or in this case, orange-ish) hue.

« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2007, 09:48:52 PM »
This is just like when you have an empty box of candy.  After proven empty after the first shake, why shake it three more times?

« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2007, 09:49:38 PM »
And when you have no candy at all, why tell people that you do?

?

SNB

« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2007, 09:49:48 PM »
That's depressing, and doesn't prove anything.

« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2007, 09:51:19 PM »
And when you have no candy at all, why tell people that you do?
Exactl, why tell people that the Earth is flat?  It's been proven that it's round.

« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2007, 10:03:44 PM »
Do you dumbfucks still think the earth is flat?

?

[][][]

• Man of science.
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2007, 10:08:36 PM »
I for one KNOW the Earth is flat. Pictures don't prove anything, I could argue that this picture PROVES the Earth flat by your logic.

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
  • GPS does not require satellites.
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2007, 10:09:49 PM »

He's right, gravity does not exist, however, acceleration does.

"I haven't been wrong since 1961, when I thought I made a mistake."
        -- Bob Hudson

« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2007, 10:13:36 PM »
I for one KNOW the Earth is flat. Pictures don't prove anything, I could argue that this picture PROVES the Earth flat by your logic.

That's just a fraction of the earth; therefore, making it seem like the earth is flat.  Come back with a WHOLE picture of the earth in which it looks flat.

« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2007, 10:17:10 PM »

Most of this was NOT fabricated, but learned from my own experience and second-hand accounts. The thing about gravitation, I don't know- ask Tom. I don't see any reason to reject gravity.
Your own experience, eh? So you've been over the Ice-Wall or know people who have?