Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: March 22, 2007, 05:48:11 PM

THE EGO HAS LANDED

• 101 Replies

Dioptimus Drime

• Meep.
Re: THE EGO HAS LANDED
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2007, 01:10:39 PM »
Actually, I was thinking more along the lines of Stronghold...

Seriously, though, no Monty Python references unless it's something that's NOT the Holy Grail. Holy Grail's probably the worst Monty Python movies (not that it's bad, but the other ones are way better). References to Monty Python's Life of Brian or Meaning of life are A-OK, though.

His sandle! He has given us a sign!!

~D-Draw

Welcome to the course on how to defend yourself from someone wielding FRESH FRUIT!

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2007, 01:31:06 PM »
Actually, I was thinking more along the lines of Stronghold...

Seriously, though, no Monty Python references unless it's something that's NOT the Holy Grail. Holy Grail's probably the worst Monty Python movies (not that it's bad, but the other ones are way better). References to Monty Python's Life of Brian or Meaning of life are A-OK, though.

His sandle! He has given us a sign!!

~D-Draw

Welcome to the course on how to defend yourself from someone wielding FRESH FRUIT!
What if they have a pointed stick?

Fine no more holy grail, stupid elitists:( Holy Grail Pwns!

And now for something completely different.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2007, 01:32:37 PM »
No nononono Holy Grail was the best Python film. Bloody ignorant bummers...*mutters*
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2007, 01:47:40 PM »
British humour just goes over your head...
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2007, 02:31:59 PM »
I've never seen Monty Python, my life is hopeless.  :'(
Flat. Earth. Is. Psuedo. Science.

FEIPS

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2007, 02:33:55 PM »
Yup your life is hopeless FEIPS. You need to watch some Python. Some Fawlty Towers. Some Bottom. Some Young Ones. The list goes on...

« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2007, 02:46:58 PM »
God, I wasted my life watching Adam Sandler.  :'( :'( :'(

FEIPS

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2007, 02:48:18 PM »
Oh you gotta love Adam Sandler...but still, British comedy is where its at. Something that does actually make me fall off the sofa in laughter is definitly funny...

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2007, 03:04:52 PM »
American crap doesnt equal comedy

Shower time buh bye

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2007, 03:13:58 PM »
Comedy died when some black person said "yo mama...."

The Larch.

« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2007, 03:16:23 PM »
I will have my puns on AdventureQuest and DragonFable.  :-\

FEIPS

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2007, 03:27:59 PM »
And another edition of identifying trees from far far away.
The Larch.

« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2007, 03:38:19 PM »
I do not understand Feips. What does that mean.

Internet games I really like because they have absolutely random puns which make fun of fantasy and RPG games. Like instead of the Knights of the Round Table, they have the Knights of the Pactonagal Table.  Its funny, atleast to me!

www.battleon.com
www.dragonfable.com

FEIPS

« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2007, 03:41:17 PM »
Do i have to buy those games to understand you more? Because i do NOT like you that much.

They are free, you only send in money if you want some extra features, but I don't bother with that.

FEIPS

« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2007, 03:48:56 PM »
Do i have to buy those games to understand you more? Because i do NOT like you that much.

They are free, you only send in money if you want some extra features, but I don't bother with that.
are you my new best friend FEIPS?

Do you still think I'm stupid and that you hate me, like you did in your first post to me? Ya know, that made me cry inside.  :'(

FEIPS

« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2007, 03:54:15 PM »

are you my new best friend FEIPS?

Do you still think I'm stupid and that you hate me, like you did in your first post to me? Ya know, that made me cry inside.  :'(
Of course i still do!!! but i do a better job of realizing that im ten years older than you, and your just a little tyke that needs an influence like mine in your life so you will end up cool and on homecoming court.

Um, I prefer not to be cool, I don't like most people as I'm shy and lack words in real life conversation.  Plus if I cared about what everybody said about me, I would have committed suicide already.  Middle School was tough.

FEIPS

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2007, 03:58:15 PM »
You're better off learning from me FEIPS...

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2007, 04:01:51 PM »
I'm more in touch with youth culture..

« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2007, 04:05:09 PM »
I think I'm going to sneak back onto either World of Warcraft or Elderscrolls 4 right about now...

FEIPS

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2007, 04:06:58 PM »
NO FEIPS! You will not!

And thats true Dann...

Dioptimus Drime

• Meep.
« Reply #50 on: March 18, 2007, 04:08:37 PM »
I think I'm going to sneak back onto either World of Warcraft or Elderscrolls 4 right about now...
Dude...You have angered my wrath. I'm serious. Consider my wrath ANGERED. WoW is for stupid posers who think that they're gamers and Oblivion should have been titled "Elder Scrolls IV: We Fucked Up EVERYTHING THAT WAS GOOD About the Elder Scrolls Game So Horribly That it's Barely an Elder Scrolls Game, But We're Calling it an Elder Scroll Game Anyways."

Rumor has it they were going to go with that name, but it didn't roll off the tongue as smoothly as "Oblivion." Still. My wrath shall descend upon thee for thy playing of baaaaaaaaad games.

~D-Draw

« Reply #51 on: March 18, 2007, 04:11:18 PM »
I'm sorry but, World of Warcraft I play till I can find a better MMORPG because Dark Age of Camelot died on me. I liked Oblivion's combat system better then Morowind, but I kind of prefered Morrowind in everything else except graphics.

Maybe I should keep away from the computer and go play Tales of Symphonia.

FEIPS

« Reply #52 on: March 18, 2007, 04:12:46 PM »
If you like MMOS go to www.lern2play.com

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #53 on: March 18, 2007, 04:14:28 PM »
Er can you quit the geek talk now? You're starting to make me want to put my fist through the computer screen...

« Reply #54 on: March 18, 2007, 04:16:43 PM »
I don't want to be gangster though.  :(

FEIPS

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #55 on: March 18, 2007, 04:17:40 PM »

« Reply #56 on: March 18, 2007, 04:20:42 PM »
*Straightens glasses*

I prefer to be a nerd for that is what I am. I am a part of my school's anime club, band, battling book club, and Health Occupation Students of America! Thank you.

FEIPS

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #57 on: March 18, 2007, 04:22:47 PM »
 :o wow..you are a nerd. If I had gone to school with you I probably would have peanutted you at some point, well probably not cos I guess you guys don't wear ties.

« Reply #58 on: March 18, 2007, 04:23:39 PM »
Gayer is the biggest nerd here

« Reply #59 on: March 18, 2007, 04:25:27 PM »
I'm more into wearing jeans and a t-shirt with some funny saying on it. Preferably something a bit darker in color.  As for the actual stereotype in nerd clothing, ew, ew, ew, ew, ew, ew, ew. NO WAY IN HELL WILL I WEAR A TIE AND POCKET PROTECTOR!  >:(

FEIPS