Why...?

• 1 Replies
?

UNJO

Why...?
« on: February 21, 2006, 11:48:19 AM »
If the earth was flat;
Why is it only earth that is flat? What about the moon? Why is it round? Why would it be round, and the earth flat? What is it, some kind of government-conspiracy space station that the government built? Only that its just been there for the better part of Earth's exsistance.

WHY would the government spend so much time and effort to maintain that the earth was flat? What do they care if people "Knew" that the earth was flat (thats if it was).

Why are all the other planets (Other then our own moon) round? Are they doctored photos as well?

WHAT the -blam!- is the "IceWall"?

Why...?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2006, 02:06:45 PM »
Nothing they claim to be true is realistic.

I'd like them to explain lunar cycles, as well as what's illuminating the moon. Spotlights from Earth...okay, so how was it done thousands of years ago? What exactly is in between us and the moon during lunar eclipses. Their theories make no sense.

There is no point in keeping the secret that the world is flat. What could anyone possibly gain by saying the world is round when it's not? Nothing. You'd gain more by stating the world is flat than if you said it was round. If I was told the world is flat and what you see in the sky is heaven and nothing lies beyond it by a government official, I'd be a God fearing Christian. Those in charge could control everything. That would bring ultimate power to those in charge. That's just not how it is. My country(USA) can't even control itself, how could it help cover up the lie of the world being round?

It's incredible how massively ignorant and naive some human beings can be in this day and age, in a society that should know better.