moon light

• 153 Replies
moon light
« on: March 16, 2007, 05:39:06 AM »
In your Flat Earth model, does the moon emit it's own light?

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
Re: moon light
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2007, 05:51:23 AM »
If I didn't misunderstand the FAQ, yes. Cold light.
Here's an explanation for ya. Lurk moar. Every single point you brought up has been posted, reposted, debated and debunked. There is a search function on this forum, and it is very easy to use.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2007, 05:54:07 AM »
yeah but what the hell is 'cold light'?!
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2007, 06:02:04 AM »
Light which is not warm.
(It all makes so much sense when you try to dumb it down as much as possible...)
Here's an explanation for ya. Lurk moar. Every single point you brought up has been posted, reposted, debated and debunked. There is a search function on this forum, and it is very easy to use.

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2007, 06:03:18 AM »
so what do they think the sun and moon are made of?

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2007, 06:04:50 AM »
Light which is not warm.
(It all makes so much sense when you try to dumb it down as much as possible...)

But I dont understand how light can be cold, everything I know about light is that its pretty warm really
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2007, 06:16:54 AM »
so what do they think the sun and moon are made of?

Cheese?

« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2007, 06:20:01 AM »
like on wallace and gromit? that would be awesome.

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2007, 06:31:58 AM »
Though to be fair, on wallace and gromit it's really made out of dough...

« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2007, 12:32:15 PM »
Cold is just the absense of heat.  Some of the lgiht reflected from the moon is thermal radiation (heat).  Cold light is more of a generalization of the lack of thermal radiation from the moon.

What does moon cheese taste like? How is it cultured? is it made like feta?
Quote from: Raist
One thing we have learned is don't fuck around in Africa. It leads to bad.

« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2007, 02:27:32 PM »
Oh come on ppl

Every self-respecting non-bogus honest FE'er knows very good that there is no such thing as the moon...

What we call moon is actually a black&white reflection of EARTH from the outer layers of the atmosphere. It just looses its color on the way because atmosphere is not such a good mirror. And you cant see it in the morning because an atmosphere doesnt reflect unless its dark.

Even with naked eye you can see the outlines of the continents... And it's why we only see one side of the moon - We always see our side's reflection of course!!! QED

Matrixfart

• The earth is as flat as a marble. Oh wait...
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2007, 02:45:39 PM »
Oh come on ppl

Every self-respecting non-bogus honest FE'er knows very good that there is no such thing as the moon...

What we call moon is actually a black&white reflection of EARTH from the outer layers of the atmosphere. It just looses its color on the way because atmosphere is not such a good mirror. And you cant see it in the morning because an atmosphere doesnt reflect unless its dark.

Even with naked eye you can see the outlines of the continents... And it's why we only see one side of the moon - We always see our side's reflection of course!!! QED
Yeah. And Ney York really does look like a big apple.
Why hold on to a fanatical belief when facts laughs at you?

« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2007, 09:33:22 PM »
There is no such thing as cold light. All light provides some thermal energy through photons bombarding the surface.
The moon exists. There are no reflections of our earth in the atmosphere - if it were so, it would be much more fixed. What is providing that light, anyway? Why does the presence of the sun not matter?

« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2007, 12:22:10 PM »
Oh come on ppl

Oh man that's a good one! Seriously I think that could be the funniest thing I've read on this site since Franc started telling us about Blinko the Wanderer.

First off, I often see the moon in the mornings.
Second, get a map of the world. Your part of the world. Compare it with the moon and tell me if you see the same shapes.

« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2007, 12:33:17 PM »
I'd also like to see where the huge crators that riddle the surface of the moon are on Earth, as it is a mirror image. I'd also like to know how universities around the world can continue to measure the distance to the moon with lasers using the several mirrors that were placed on the moon in the Apollo missions. I guess every university is in on this Spherical Earth theory conspiracy too.

This is why we see the same face of the moon all the time:
http://starryskies.com/The_sky/events/lunar-2003/eclipse9.html

« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2007, 01:01:17 PM »
All light causes heat. Even moonlight.

« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2007, 02:56:18 PM »
c'mon people

I'd like some FE input here please... What's your stance on the moon?

Franc T., Planar

• Leader of the Planar Army, Republic of Canada
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2007, 03:38:25 PM »
In your Flat Earth model, does the moon emit it's own light?

No.
Broadcasting live from the Republic of Canada!

They say death and taxes are the only two absolutes. Actually, they're only half right.

« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2007, 03:40:42 PM »
so it reflects sunlight?

Franc T., Planar

« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2007, 03:41:43 PM »

They say death and taxes are the only two absolutes. Actually, they're only half right.

« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2007, 03:42:07 PM »
It remits, like FE theory with every new challenge.

« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2007, 03:51:22 PM »
so it reflects sunlight?

Yes.

But the sun(s) are the same distance from the earth as the moon right? so it (they) shine directly down and also have another "offshoot" of light over to the moon?

Franc T., Planar

« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2007, 03:57:17 PM »
so it reflects sunlight?

Yes.

But the sun(s) are the same distance from the earth as the moon right? so it (they) shine directly down and also have another "offshoot" of light over to the moon?

No, the suns are farther away from the moon.

?

SNB

« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2007, 05:49:10 PM »
I have elaborated on Franc's explanation.

« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2007, 05:50:05 PM »
lol Magneto!

Franc T., Planar

« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2007, 05:54:21 PM »

What are these "space mirrors"? There are no "space mirrors."

« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2007, 05:56:17 PM »
But Magneto, that's right isn't it Frenchy? We don't want to make any mistakes with this thing.

?

SNB

« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2007, 05:57:35 PM »

What are these "space mirrors"? There are no "space mirrors."

I have made a few observations to explain.
Space is black. Mirrors reflect things. The Space Mirrors reflect space. The Space Mirrors are therefore black. So they cannot be distinguished from the rest of the sky. Humans cannot SEE them. Therefore, they MUST exist.

Franc T., Planar

« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2007, 05:57:43 PM »
Only the suns, the moon and the Earth.

« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2007, 05:57:47 PM »
The space mirrors were obviously created by Magneto, hence his inclusion in the diagram.  How were they created?  Easily explained.

After seeing the hit-television series 'Heroes', Magneto found the man who kills people and takes their powers and killed Sue Storm (the Invisible Woman).  Since she can bend light to make herself invisible and create forcefields, Magneto stole her powers and created 2 space mirrors so the moon would be able to bounce the light from the sun off onto Earth.

I dare you to debate this.