« on: March 15, 2007, 03:50:13 PM »
Hey!
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 05:20:43 PM by 17 November »

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
Re: Jewish Ritual Murder
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2007, 04:10:46 PM »
The only thing better than murder is ritual murder. ;)

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2007, 06:39:08 PM »

This is so above and beyond anti-semitism...

They show one scene at the beginning, a lot of art (mostly oriented around christianity ironically) and talk about their prejudiced theories as facts.

The supposed Ph.D refers to Manasa, which is a Hindu god that is usually invoked through sacrifice....

They even get the story of Abraham wrong.  They say he "reportedly stopped" before sacrificing his son...  In the story, however, he was proving his faith for God, and it was no easy decision for him.  At the very last second, an angel came down and stopped him. 

If this is true, then who's to say Jesus didn't have a son and murder him?

The only thing I'm intolerant of is intolerance, and this is a blinding example.

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2007, 08:06:51 AM »
yes, and the Jews caused the plague.

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2007, 05:18:49 PM »
I would hope that someone proclaiming themselves to be intolerant of intolerance would not let a homicide investigator's philosophical orientation deter them from the facts which that investigator uncovers.  You seem to be intolerant of the producers' views which leads you to wrongly blame the exposers of murderers rather than the murders themselves.  I do not endorse any hatred even of jewish murderers, but I would say your hatred is grossly misplaced.  The victims of these murderers would certainly think so.
1) I never expressed any hatred, just disgust.
2) Mind citing some of the legitimate evidence?  I don't think I can bear listening/reading anything else about this.

I do not share the religious background of the producers, but they do have useful information in spite of some of their very wrong agnostic opinions.
For some reason, I think they're far from agnostic... Religion is often the force behind intolerance, ironically enough.

I have seen a great deal of information from jewish sources illustrating the interaction between hinduism and judaism.  Your observation does not take into account the relationships and interactions between different religions as explored by philosophers and historians of comparative religions like the erudite Sufi writer Abd-Al Wahid Yahya (Rene Guenon) or his friend the universally reknown hindu writer Ananda Coomaraswamy.
Care to cite anything?  I'm just not particularly interested in reading deeply into religion.  In my opinion, taking ideas and philosophies and turning them into a belief structure is a big step in the wrong direction.

Jewish Occult Murders
(On-line Book)
http://www.honestmediatoday.com/jrm_booklet_html.htm

Kosher Cattle Slaughter
(On-line graphic video)
http://www.petatv.com/tvpopup/Prefs.asp?video=agri_short

The first is from a source called "honest media today."  Why don't you take a look at their  recent "news"...
http://www.honestmediatoday.com/RecentNews.htm
About 90% of it seems to be focusing on implicating Jews in various forms of corruption...  Care to tell your reason for citing this source?

The second video you labeled in a misleading way.  It is frightening how something like that can happen in this day and age, but just because their meat is being sold as kosher doesn't mean it is.  If you read the article about it from the site it refers you to, you'll see that this is not kosher in the least.  The reason for kosher slaughter is so that the cattle feel NO PAIN WHATSOEVER.  If you care to read that article, here it is:
http://www.goveg.com/feat/agriprocessors/
The Jewish community is outraged over these practices as well...

Try to at least represent the dilemma with a bit of integrity, especially when dealing with touchy situations such as these.

Midnight

• RE/FE Apathetic.
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2007, 11:59:29 PM »
One name, debunks this entire debate:

Alexander The Great
My problem with his ideas is that it is a ridiculous thing.

Genius. PURE, undiluted genius.

?

Nomad

• Official Member
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2008, 07:19:55 PM »
Why is this bigoted fuck still here?
Nomad is a superhero.

8/30 NEVAR FORGET

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2008, 08:49:08 PM »

How is it bigoted to state historical fact?

It's pretty well known that the jews conducted ritual murder on a regular basis. Haven't you ever read the bible? The jews murdered Jesus for claiming that he was king of the jews.  Now I'm not saying that Jesus was the son of god or anything; but his murder by the jews is pretty well recorded and documented.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2008, 08:58:02 PM by Tom Bishop »

Benocrates

• Canadian Philosopher
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2008, 11:12:09 PM »
It's bigoted to cite historical atrocities, insinuating a comparison to modern times.
Quote from: President Barack Obama
Pot had helped
Get the fuck over it.

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2008, 11:57:32 PM »
It's bigoted to cite historical atrocities, insinuating a comparison to modern times.

In these 'modern times' ritual murder is still occurring in a number of places on earth. Aren't you aware of the ritual killing which occurs every day in middle eastern jewish states?
« Last Edit: March 23, 2008, 12:05:49 AM by Tom Bishop »

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2008, 12:04:04 AM »
Nowadays ritual murder is called capital punishment.

« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2008, 02:18:22 AM »
When it comes to ritual murder/sacrifice; it's hard to outdo the Aztec example(20,000 or so over a 3 day period in one account).

BTW: "Jesus" was a Jew killed by the Romans.

And, yes, onecan make comparison to historical atrocities; it's drawing a direct corrollary to imply or prove current practice that's suspect. 

Also, while not exactly "ritualistic"; the level of killing as practiced curently by both Jews and Arabs alike in maintaining their millennia-long sibling rivalry seems appallingly routine.

believe that; the Earth is flat until such time as I stand within the Space Station and personally see that it is a Globe.
or that the Earth is a sphere until such time as I stand upon the Icewall and personally see that it is a Flat Disk.

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2008, 02:59:25 AM »

It's pretty well known that the jews conducted ritual murder on a regular basis. Haven't you ever read the bible? The jews murdered Jesus for claiming that he was king of the jews.  Now I'm not saying that Jesus was the son of god or anything; but his murder by the jews is pretty well recorded and documented.

The only real source we have for the Pharisees condemning Jesus to death is the New Testament, which is extremely biased.  Clearly it was part of the agenda of the early Christian cult to demonize Judaism (the better to convert its followers).  And of course the events were written down so long after they happened that their reliability is questionable at best.  So using the NT as historical evidence of the Jews killing Jesus is much like using Earth Not a Globe as scientific evidence of the shape of the earth: full of lulz.
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2008, 07:36:01 AM »

You have that story wrong. The romans killed him at the jews insistence. And the murder was not ritual in any meaning of the word.

TomFail, it's what's for dinner.

?

[][][]

• Man of science.
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2008, 07:44:15 AM »
I have never understood how some people can get so outraged at the idea of the Jews killing Jesus. I mean here was a man living in the land of the Jews, in Judea, a Jew himself, telling the Jews that he was changing the way that they have practiced their religion for thousands of years, and if they don't listen they go to hell. Who the hell was supposed to kill him, an Eskimo?
The folly of mistaking a paradox for a discovery, a metaphor for a proof, a torrent of verbiage for a spring of capital truths, and oneself for an oracle, is inborn in us. -Some Frenchy

?

Nomad

• Official Member
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2008, 09:43:30 AM »

Who says my post had anything to do with the topic of the thread?  I'm just wondering why the OP hasn't been permanently banned yet.

And also why you haven't come out of the closet yet, Tom.
Nomad is a superhero.

8/30 NEVAR FORGET

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2008, 09:59:23 AM »
The only real source we have for the Pharisees condemning Jesus to death is the New Testament, which is extremely biased.  Clearly it was part of the agenda of the early Christian cult to demonize Judaism (the better to convert its followers).  And of course the events were written down so long after they happened that their reliability is questionable at best.  So using the NT as historical evidence of the Jews killing Jesus is much like using Earth Not a Globe as scientific evidence of the shape of the earth: full of lulz.

So in other words you're saying that all historical accounts of Jesus' crucifiction is a conspiracy?

And, yes, onecan make comparison to historical atrocities; it's drawing a direct corrollary to imply or prove current practice that's suspect.

Ritualistic murder is happening within many Jewish states. One only needs to turn on the news to hear about all of the atrocities happening in the Middle East.

As any child could tell you, the Jews and Palestinians murder each other every single day over religious reasons.

Also, while not exactly "ritualistic"; the level of killing as practiced curently by both Jews and Arabs alike in maintaining their millennia-long sibling rivalry seems appallingly routine.

If a someone murders another person for religious reasons; it's ritualistic. If there is a celebration after a murder; it's ritualistic. While the murders may be "routine," there's no denying that religion plays a part in the justification of murder in the Middle East.

You have that story wrong. The romans killed him at the jews insistence. And the murder was not ritual in any meaning of the word.

How is crucifying someone for religious reasons not a ritual?

BTW: "Jesus" was a Jew killed by the Romans.

Actually, the Jews did kill Jesus. If I'm a wealthy Jew in a Roman council and ask my powerful and influential friend to kill you, did I not commit and conspire murder? Just because I didn't want to get my hands dirty, it doesn't make me any less of a murderer.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2008, 10:35:35 AM by Tom Bishop »

Benocrates

• Canadian Philosopher
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2008, 10:33:28 AM »
I think there is definitely a difference between ritual human sacrifice and death as a form of punishment. I can understand the connection to say that execution for religious crimes can be viewed as ritual sacrifice, however the differences are obvious.

Ritual sacrifices of innocent people, especially children, is orders of magnitude worse than execution based on religious superstition. This crime can no more be seen in the Jews as it can in the Muslims and historical Christians. I don't know if we could consider the secular executions in the west as the same as those in the extreme Islamic world, but historically the Christians haven't been any better.

The example of Jesus is a good one to show the difference between ritual sacrifice and punishment for heresy. If I understand it correctly, Jesus was crucified for calling himself the son of god in a society that didn't really like that thing. Also, Muslims executing homosexuals works for this example. Whether or not you view their crimes as truly deserving of death, it is not the same as ritual sacrifice. There are connections but it's no longer as wicked....though still fundamentally unjust.

And as for the people who even point out that the Jews allegedly killed Jesus....no they didn't. the "Jews" have never done anything. The Christians have never done anything. The Whites have never done anything. The Chinese have never done anything. You see my point. Not only are you commenting on the actions of specific persons or small groups but it allegedly happened thousands of years ago. To say that this practice was done by a certain group of people that were Jewish in that time means very little for those who call themselves Jewish today.
Pot had helped
Get the fuck over it.

Benocrates

• Canadian Philosopher
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2008, 07:04:30 PM »
What I'm saying is to define people who today call themselves Jews as a group who called themselves Jews in ancient history is ridiculous. Unless you believe there is a secret Jewish dictum that they must still practice ritual sacrifice then you must stop identifying the group your discussing as Jews. I'm not saying that its impossible a group of people may perform ritual sacrifice but your identifying that possible group by an entire ethnic/cultural group is absurd.
Pot had helped
Get the fuck over it.

« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2008, 08:31:16 PM »
Is there any evidence of any western culture committing or endorsing ritual murder?

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2008, 01:11:05 AM »

So in other words you're saying that all historical accounts of Jesus' crucifiction is a conspiracy?

No, I believe Jesus was the son of God.  ::)
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

Benocrates

• Canadian Philosopher
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2008, 07:18:15 AM »
     Well, I'll make it clear that I'm not pro-Jew or anti-Jew. I am for justice and fairness and while I wouldn't necessarily accuse you of blatant antisemitism I would suggest that you are making subtle implications of Jews as a whole and their defense. I am one of the most anti-religion person I know, however labeling an massive sector of the global population unfairly is simply unjust. Perhaps you weren't explicit, but I clearly got that sense from this whole thread and didn't like it. I know many Jews, some cultural and some religious, and all of them would consider ritual sacrifice horrid.

As for your argument that you accuse Jews of protecting the sacrificers, again my point hold. I can't argue it didn't happen because I don't have any insight on that, all I know is the word Jew should be stricken from your vocabulary on the subject. At this point, we now know it was Jewish people who did it, perhaps even in the name of their Judaism, but today none of that holds true in any appreciable way. Basically, you can have the most cogent argument for specific cases or conspiracies, but you cannot insinuate an entire ethnic group is culpable.
Pot had helped
Get the fuck over it.

cmdshft

• The Elder Ones
  • swiggity swooty
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2008, 08:58:04 PM »
The scariest part of this thread is that this is the one time I actually agree with Mr. Bishop.