Other Planets

• 19 Replies
?

martin1337

Other Planets
« on: March 15, 2007, 02:23:19 AM »
Sorry if this has already been posted, but if the "gravity" is produced by planets moving up. Wouldn't all the other planets be heading straight towards us. As we see them as a circle, so they must be facing us, and moving towards us to produce their "gravity".

Sorry for the crude diagram but it's just so you get what I mean.

Re: Other Planets
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2007, 02:28:57 AM »
The planets are not flat, and they are not moving towards earth.

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2007, 02:55:00 AM »
The planets are not flat, and they are not moving towards earth.

That's odd, Tom would disagree with you.

It's cool how many of your FE theories blatantly contradict each other.

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2007, 02:59:32 AM »
wait.. i thought it was a common FE belief that every celestial body was spherical except our SPESHUL SPESHUL earth
With no south pole, there is no electromagnetism, giving us no protection from the sun's harmful radiation--we'd all be dead right now.
The ice wall, supposedly made up of antartica lies around the edge of the earth, why no one has recorded it, who knows

?

Tom Bishop

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2007, 09:19:37 AM »

Don't put words in my mouth.

I've always maintained that the planets were spherical and moved upwards in tandem with the earth.

Matrixfart

• The earth is as flat as a marble. Oh wait...
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2007, 09:24:38 AM »

I've always maintained that the planets were spherical and moved upwards in tandem with the earth.
What makes the earth so special? We are just on some random planet which happens to be inhabitable.
A question would be, how far away do you believe the planets are?
Why hold on to a fanatical belief when facts laughs at you?

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2007, 12:23:12 PM »

yet they some how cross in front of the sun?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

?

Tom Bishop

« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2007, 01:01:44 PM »
What makes the earth so special? We are just on some random planet which happens to be inhabitable.

Due to the nature of the universe, only a Flat Earth can support life. Thus, we are not on some 'random planet.'

A question would be, how far away do you believe the planets are?

Some are positioned below the sun, some are positioned above the sun.

yet they some how cross in front of the sun?

That just proves Murcury and Venus are closer to the earth than the sun.

?

Miss M.

• Screw you.
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2007, 01:05:38 PM »
have you heard of the pc programme "starry night backyard"? It's very good; accurately predicts celestial movements etc. So if I were to look on it now, and see that from my house, I can see say, Taurus due east, then I would just look out of my window due east and there would be taurus.
Quote from: TheEngineer
I happen to like GG.
Quote from: Z, the Enlightened.
I never thought in my life I'd write the sentence "I thought they were caught in a bipolar geodesic?"

?

Tom Bishop

« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2007, 01:08:50 PM »
have you heard of the pc programme "starry night backyard"? It's very good; accurately predicts celestial movements etc. So if I were to look on it now, and see that from my house, I can see say, Taurus due east, then I would just look out of my window due east and there would be taurus.

The movements of stars and celestial bodies can be mapped on a Flat Earth too. Each of the celestial bodies in the sky moves in very predictable patterns.

I don't see what you're trying to say.

?

Miss M.

• Screw you.
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2007, 01:54:08 PM »
I was just wondering...just popped into my head for some reason sorry.

So if everything is accelerating, is it that each solar system is accelerating together, or each little star/planet/moon etc is accelerating at the same time.
Quote from: TheEngineer
I happen to like GG.
Quote from: Z, the Enlightened.
I never thought in my life I'd write the sentence "I thought they were caught in a bipolar geodesic?"

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2007, 03:51:48 PM »

Due to the nature of the universe, only a Flat Earth can support life. Thus, we are not on some 'random planet.'

Negative.  There is nothing stopping a round planet from supporting life.  Well other then your anti-physics argument. 

Some are positioned below the sun, some are positioned above the sun.

But do they orbit the sun?  Astronomers say they do.

That just proves Murcury and Venus are closer to the earth than the sun.

But what about the Venus is way bigger then 3000 miles factor?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2007, 06:42:43 PM »

I meant that the other planets are flat, thanks for proving me right.

« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2007, 02:37:02 PM »
wait.. i thought it was a common FE belief that every celestial body was spherical except our SPESHUL SPESHUL earth

well unlike you, you half-minded double-stuffed oreos, we FE'ers are open minded people and dont live by any DOGMA's and UNSUPPORTED THEORIES like earth being round. It's only natural for such divine and true scientists like us being sceptical about even our theories... And how you're not about yours is what makes you blind...

« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2007, 03:39:06 PM »

well unlike you, you half-minded double-stuffed oreos, we FE'ers are open minded people and dont live by any DOGMA's and UNSUPPORTED THEORIES like earth being round. It's only natural for such divine and true scientists like us being sceptical about even our theories... And how you're not about yours is what makes you blind...

Are it just means FE have no idea what they're talking about and have to many theories on how a FE would work and not a RE that they can't fix all the theories in harmony with one another.
Flat. Earth. Is. Psuedo. Science.

FEIPS

« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2007, 03:41:01 PM »

Are it just means FE have no idea what they're talking about and have to many theories on how a FE would work and not a RE that they can't fix all the theories in harmony with one another.

Are it just means that no RE'er can speak english properly?

« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2007, 05:12:57 PM »

Or it means I made a grammatical mistake.  Besides I'm writing, not speaking.
Flat. Earth. Is. Psuedo. Science.

FEIPS

« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2007, 05:14:57 PM »

Are?

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2007, 06:38:03 PM »

lol you are funny. 
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2007, 06:06:28 AM »
1) There is nothing keeping a Round Earth from supporting life.
2) If all celestial bodies were accelerating in one direction at the same time, they would be attracted towards each other at some point and collide.
3) The planets move around the sun - this is observed quite well.

Saying "due to the nature of the universe" is saying, "it's this way because we say so..."