Most of you are confused, there are very few who know the truth.

• 30 Replies

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
   There is a belief in these forums that alot of people are in on the lie, infact that could not be the case. I guess most of you know how hard it is to keep a secret. The fact of the matter is that most people believe a lie and they teach that lie and work with it becuase, that is the only thing they know.

You dont need millions of people to be "in on it"

You just need a few with a good lie.

Re: Most of you are confused, there are very few who know the truth.
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2007, 10:15:00 PM »
nobody here actually believes the world is flat. i am one of the few who know this truth.
Nah.

unclegravy

• I feel so fucking high!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2007, 10:20:22 PM »
If this is about what I think it is about then I have no idea what you're going on about.

If it's not about what I think it's about, then what the hell it is about?
The people who feast on exclamation marks will never go hungry agaaaain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2007, 10:25:14 PM »
    Examine what you have said, and understand that is not the case. There are people here who do not believe a self-perpetuating lie.  To put is as simply as I can, when you look at the earth from the ground it is flat.  This is very clear to me and to others, please spare the pseudo-science.  

unclegravy

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2007, 10:37:42 PM »
When I look at the sky, I see stars as tiny pinpricks.
It also looks like if I reach my hand out, I could snuff out one star.
The people who feast on exclamation marks will never go hungry agaaaain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EvilToothpaste

• The Reverse Engineer
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2007, 10:40:02 PM »
When I look at the sky, I see stars as tiny pinpricks.
It also looks like if I reach my hand out, I could snuff out one star.
Then why don't you? 

unclegravy

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2007, 10:53:21 PM »
Because it only looks like it; I can't.

EvilToothpaste

• The Reverse Engineer
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2007, 11:27:09 PM »
That's funny.  I think it looks like I can not touch the stars.  However, I can simply snuff out one star (or more) with my finger. 

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2007, 11:54:34 PM »
nobody here actually believes the world is flat. i am one of the few who know this truth.

quite right, good sir
Nah.

Franc T., Planar

• Leader of the Planar Army, Republic of Canada
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2007, 12:09:58 AM »
The fact of the matter is that most people believe a lie and they teach that lie and work with it becuase, that is the only thing they know.

Absolutely correct. Round Earthers believe the lie and teach the lie and work with the lie, because they are indoctrinated into believing that it's the ONLY alternative. It is very difficult for anyone to see through this level of brainwashing.
Broadcasting live from the Republic of Canada!

They say death and taxes are the only two absolutes. Actually, they're only half right.

« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2007, 12:54:38 AM »
nobody here thinks the earth is flat. i'm on to you.
Nah.

« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2007, 02:52:13 AM »
   There is a belief in these forums that alot of people are in on the lie, infact that could not be the case. I guess most of you know how hard it is to keep a secret. The fact of the matter is that most people believe a lie and they teach that lie and work with it becuase, that is the only thing they know.

You dont need millions of people to be "in on it"

You just need a few with a good lie.

HUMAN BEINGS, by nature, are much too individual, especially in this day and age, to only believe what other people pass down to them .. certainly kids that grew up who were curious enough would investigate it themselves
With no south pole, there is no electromagnetism, giving us no protection from the sun's harmful radiation--we'd all be dead right now.
The ice wall, supposedly made up of antartica lies around the edge of the earth, why no one has recorded it, who knows

unclegravy

« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2007, 02:54:12 AM »
That's funny.  I think it looks like I can not touch the stars.  However, I can simply snuff out one star (or more) with my finger. 
Really? Wow, you must be god, or somehow related to him, or maybe - heyyyyy... Did you offer loads of shit to him to be able to do that?

Franc T., Planar

• Leader of the Planar Army, Republic of Canada
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2007, 03:08:16 AM »
nobody here thinks the earth is flat. i'm on to you.

I bet there are some fundamentalist Christians who believe everyone is really, "deep down inside," a believer in their god.
Broadcasting live from the Republic of Canada!

They say death and taxes are the only two absolutes. Actually, they're only half right.

EvilToothpaste

• The Reverse Engineer
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2007, 05:27:39 AM »
Really? Wow, you must be god, or somehow related to him, or maybe - heyyyyy... Did you offer loads of shit to him to be able to do that?
Nope, I just put my finger up, then that which I can't see no longer exists. 

« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2007, 07:03:02 AM »
omg congratulations on your first post in the spam section OP!  :P

Dioptimus Drime

• Meep.
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2007, 10:53:33 AM »

quite right, good sir
Actually, Bullhorn is one of the few remaining on this site who actually does believe the Earth is flat.

~D-Draw

« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2007, 01:43:49 PM »
Modern technology is far too advanced for there to be a conspiracy in which only a few people know.  We use space dependent technology on a daily basis.  Everything that relies on satellites must be faked.  That means you have to have hundreds of engineers who are in on the conspiracy to develop and implement the fake satellite technology and ensure that all the technology developed based on satellites still works on the flat earth and that no one knows the difference. 

Then there are the space programs like NASA.  All of the astronauts need to be in on the conspiracy.  You also have to have a significant amount of people to organize the fake shuttle launches and landings.  Where does the shuttle go?  You would have to say that they land it at some secluded location and then relaunch it for when the shuttle is supposed to land.  That would require an enormous amount of people and funds.  Then you have the space probes which are launched, and things like the hubble telescope.  There are hundreds of engineers at NASA that operate these things and are constantly analyzing the data they produce.  Either all of those people are in on the conspiracy or there is a significant amount of people who are faking the data at real time so that they don't know.  NASA would have to pay all of its normal employees and provide the funding for the RE related projects, while still having a huge amount of money left over to pay all of the conspirators and pay for all the infrastructure needed to fake a round earth. 

Then there is the problem of long distance transportation.  The distance between two places on the flat earth could be greatly different than on the round earth.  Don't you think pilots, for example, would notice this?  Or are there people deceiving them?

These are just a few of the things that would need to happen for the earth to be flat.  Do you really think this could be accomplished by a few people telling a lie?

?

Miss M.

• Screw you.
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2007, 01:50:16 PM »

quite right, good sir
Actually, Bullhorn is one of the few remaining on this site who actually does believe the Earth is flat.

~D-Draw
I'm still undecided about a few people. We have some good actors on here.
Quote from: TheEngineer
I happen to like GG.
Quote from: Z, the Enlightened.
I never thought in my life I'd write the sentence "I thought they were caught in a bipolar geodesic?"

unclegravy

« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2007, 04:12:02 PM »

Oh, so you're one who believes what you don't percieve doesn't exist.
Oh man, what a turn-off.:/

« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2007, 06:31:56 PM »

Oh, so you're one who believes what you don't percieve doesn't exist.
Oh man, what a turn-off.:/

What a set up.

« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2007, 11:03:49 PM »
Quote from: Maus
I'm still undecided about a few people. We have some good actors on here.

Perhaps the folowing list I composed a while back under the pseudonym of 'Lord Byron' will help you get a bearing:
http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=4247.0

bullhorn has been around a while.  Aside from Daniel and Mr. Bill (who I have not heard from in ages), I have been around the longest with the exception of Flat Earth88 who left for over a year and a half and then briefly returned last year.  Chaltier and Dogplatter have been around since early last year.  The rest are comparatively new.

this is why i initially appreciated this forum. 7 people who believe in this crap and 300 people a day arguing about it. pure genius!

however, i think it's better than that. none of them on the list believe the world is flat.  this is pretty obvious.

this puts them in one of two categories.

1) very smart

2) very stupid

if they are 1) very smart, they don't believe it yet perpetuate the belief as sort of performance art

if they are 2) very stupid, then they believe the world is flat due to the people that belong in group 1)

/end forum
Nah.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2007, 04:30:38 AM »
*tags 17 November*
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2007, 04:37:55 AM »
Oh no you di'nt!!

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2007, 04:43:53 AM »
I did! *runs away*
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

?

The Terror

• Flat Earth Propane Tank
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2007, 04:47:04 AM »
*trips Gayer up*

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2007, 04:49:07 AM »
*falls on her nose* damn you Terror!

unclegravy

« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2007, 05:08:20 AM »
Cool, guys, just spam up any thread you like.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2007, 05:09:39 AM »
Sorry :( I got told to...

« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2007, 08:25:50 AM »
    Examine what you have said, and understand that is not the case. There are people here who do not believe a self-perpetuating lie.  To put is as simply as I can, when you look at the earth from the ground it is flat.  This is very clear to me and to others, please spare the pseudo-science.   

The flatness could be an obtical illusion, thus your argument cannot be verifiable truth
Quote from: Raist
One thing we have learned is don't fuck around in Africa. It leads to bad.