You are a Thread to American History

• 35 Replies
Re: You are a Thread to American History
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2007, 09:21:43 PM »
tell me some of these experiments and dont point me to the fucking book, just tell me .. and how did you perform them ?
With no south pole, there is no electromagnetism, giving us no protection from the sun's harmful radiation--we'd all be dead right now.
The ice wall, supposedly made up of antartica lies around the edge of the earth, why no one has recorded it, who knows

?

Tom Bishop

« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2007, 10:06:08 PM »
tell me some of these experiments and dont point me to the fucking book, just tell me .. and how did you perform them ?

Here's an easy, simple experiment I've conducted myself:

Take any three points on earth with a significant distance apart (Paris, London, and Berlin, for instance) and measure the angles between the points. If the earth were a globe the angles would add up to more than 180 degrees. This is called positive curvature and would prove the Earth is round. If the angles measure to be exactly 180 degrees, as they do in plain-old Euclidean geometry, it implies that the earth is a flat surface. Triangles whose angles measure less than 180 degrees imply a negative curvature (like a horse saddle).

« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2007, 10:08:01 PM »

Here's an easy, simple experiment I've conducted myself:

Take any three points on earth with a significant distance apart (Paris, London, and Berlin, for instance) and measure the angles between the points. If the earth were a globe the angles would add up to more than 180 degrees. This is called positive curvature and would prove the Earth is round. If the angles measure to be exactly 180 degrees, as they do in plain-old Euclidean geometry, it implies that the earth is a flat surface. Triangles whose angles measure less than 180 degrees imply a negative curvature (like a horse saddle).

Show the steps.  Show where you found the distances.

?

[][][]

• Man of science.
« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2007, 10:12:27 PM »
if you havne't noticed tom, we're in the technological era, technology is booming, and on the average, humans are smarter, have more knowledge of the world, and have a better understanding of universal law like physics and gravity
This person is a troll, he goes into every thread and makes a comment that everyone either ignores, or that adds nothing to the substance/meaning of the thread. Also there are usually at least 5-10 spelling mistakes in every post he makes (I won't even mention punctuation, because he obviously thinks the comma is more than enough punctuation required to post intelligently.)
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 03:55:15 AM by [][][] »
The folly of mistaking a paradox for a discovery, a metaphor for a proof, a torrent of verbiage for a spring of capital truths, and oneself for an oracle, is inborn in us. -Some Frenchy

« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2007, 02:42:23 AM »
stop making me view links seriously that prooves nothing, books dont proove much...but pictures and TV can prove the earth is flat, seriously you guys, You have not proove to me;

why are there volcanos
why I saw a sattilite in the sky a couple of months ago
why the earth has gravity
why every planet but earth is round
why days and nights accure when the sun is directy above earth....

stop hiding from me, if yu want to link it to either
E:NAG
or
FAQ

that just prooves your hidding something from me and making up en excuse to get away from the fact that the earth has been proven 1000000000 times that its round/sphereical

« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2007, 03:53:46 AM »
i've already seen u post this experiment tom, and by no means is it easy, another please
With no south pole, there is no electromagnetism, giving us no protection from the sun's harmful radiation--we'd all be dead right now.
The ice wall, supposedly made up of antartica lies around the edge of the earth, why no one has recorded it, who knows