proof?

• 10 Replies
proof?
« on: March 16, 2007, 02:51:12 PM »
Can i please have some proof as to how the earth is flat?

?

Tom Bishop

Re: proof?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2007, 02:54:07 PM »
Look out your window.

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2007, 03:23:40 PM »
Why look out the window? In the RE model you wouldn't be able to see a curve from your house window so looking out the window proves absolutely nothing except that you are a moron Tom.

What if I looked out a window on Concorde when it was in service at 50k feet? Uh Oh Spaghettios!! Nice curve!

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2007, 03:30:59 PM »
Why look out the window? In the RE model you wouldn't be able to see a curve from your house window so looking out the window proves absolutely nothing except that you are a moron Tom.

What if I looked out a window on Concorde when it was in service at 50k feet? Uh Oh Spaghettios!! Nice curve!

PLEASE SEE THE EXPLANATION FOR THAT ON THE HORIZON THREAD:

http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=11516.0

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2007, 03:32:16 PM »
No there is no explanation just a hap hazard bollocks excuse thought up in about a minute.

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2007, 03:39:29 PM »
come on it's like the 5th one from the top on the first page

show it to any physics teacher and they'll verify every single sentence on there...

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2007, 04:06:16 PM »
come on it's like the 5th one from the top on the first page

show it to any physics teacher and they'll verify every single sentence on there...

Please stop talking to me.

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2007, 09:15:57 AM »
by proof i meant a picture or something.

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2007, 10:41:02 AM »
Agreed.  I want to see an actual picture from miles up in the air, showing a flat earth where I'd be able to see the end of it.  If the earth is a flat circle, as some on here have said, we would be able to see all of it with our pitcures from outer space, right?  I bet we haven't even landed on the moon yet either, huh?  This somewhat reminds me of the Matrix, you're trying to get us to believe a bullshit theory that is made up as it goes.  Pictures(not just of ice walls where you can climb, etc, those are easily NOT THE ICE WALLS YOU SPEAK OF) that prove to any naked eye that the earth is flat, while applying no theories, no equations, nothing.  Others have found a simple way to photograph a round earth, but there isn't one of a flat earth....Produce or shut up.

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2007, 10:43:06 AM »
*Waits for Tom to post his one crappy photoshopped picture that still has a curve in it anyway*

« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2007, 11:35:36 AM »
I'm still waiting for this Tom Bishop to come and use his special way of thinking to explain the inconsistencies i found in their FAQ. So far not one person has tried to explain these, But maybe they are just to ignorant of the truth to even aknowledge the thread.