Challenge to all Round Earthers

• 157 Replies
Re: Challenge to all Round Earthers
« Reply #60 on: March 13, 2007, 08:43:53 PM »
Gee, I didn't know fallacies applied to personal opinions, AND I thought logical fallacies applied to... well... logical arguments(lowercase please). I have no intention of arguing with THESE PEOPLE.

Once again, REers' have the reading comprehension of A SLUG.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2007, 08:46:08 PM by Azrael »

« Reply #61 on: March 13, 2007, 08:44:55 PM »
so what franc, are you done ?
With no south pole, there is no electromagnetism, giving us no protection from the sun's harmful radiation--we'd all be dead right now.
The ice wall, supposedly made up of antartica lies around the edge of the earth, why no one has recorded it, who knows

Franc T., Planar

• Leader of the Planar Army, Republic of Canada
« Reply #62 on: March 13, 2007, 08:46:34 PM »
So... any evidence forthcoming, or am I just gonna have to keep reading REers' gross ignorance of their own language?

You guys are not serious. You call me a troll but you've got nothing to do but insult, attack and dismiss when someone points out the emperor is naked.
Broadcasting live from the Republic of Canada!

They say death and taxes are the only two absolutes. Actually, they're only half right.

« Reply #63 on: March 13, 2007, 08:47:15 PM »
and you dont?

« Reply #64 on: March 13, 2007, 08:50:05 PM »
So, any evidence forthcoming or, am I just GOING to keep reading REers' gross ignorance of their own language?

You guys are not serious. You call me a troll ; but you've got nothing to do but insult, attack, and dismiss when someBODY points out the emperor is naked.

« Reply #65 on: March 13, 2007, 08:51:21 PM »
so what franc, are you done ?

lol this is like playing with a retarded 4 yearold and we're the stoners lol

« Reply #66 on: March 13, 2007, 08:56:24 PM »
you attack me way more than i've attacked you, you took something i meant as a joke (not even directed at anyone) as something serious and now it's in your signature, i'm VERY serious about this arguement .. you're the only one that doesn't seem to be at all, you act like a child, get off the forums
With no south pole, there is no electromagnetism, giving us no protection from the sun's harmful radiation--we'd all be dead right now.
The ice wall, supposedly made up of antartica lies around the edge of the earth, why no one has recorded it, who knows

« Reply #67 on: March 13, 2007, 08:58:16 PM »
Bah. You're all children. Stop spamming the threads and try to be useful like me.

;D im innocent of being wrong BOW CHICKA BOW WOW

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
  • GPS does not require satellites.
« Reply #68 on: March 13, 2007, 11:25:49 PM »
some very simple facts are things like planes they break the sound barrier which is slower then light
but why don't we? we move but we dont not to mention no matter what anyone says light is impossible to break without everything moving around you. simple common sense the atmosphere is created by moving bodys+electromagnetism+light gases. But the body has to be moving and a sphere is the only thing that can create a atmosphere. look at particles they are examples of black holes when two particles hit each other it creates a minor black hole WHICH IS 3-D OMG it has a fair gravity pull etc look at planets they rotate around the sun which is 32miles in diameter please.... not to mention the fact the south poll is freaking real i have seen it ok as wasteofhumans is saying believing is seeing. you can see the earth move and rotate you can see the moon rotate or you telling me that their are new comet holes each day from the goverment to through us off.... you say that the goverment wants money? jebus why would they do that their is no money in a lie unless somebody is just printing money and handing it to people not to mention compasses they point north and south well in recent thousands of years we noticed to magnetic polls change OH MY! this means that earth is a sphere being a flat object would jackknife across very quickly not slowly their are real lies from the goverment like the drug war etc but that is real stuff they do make money from you can study that can you study the sky with your eye? are you really saying to me why has been known for thousands of years and proven is wrong???
The funniest post of the day.  Congratulations.

"I haven't been wrong since 1961, when I thought I made a mistake."
        -- Bob Hudson

« Reply #69 on: March 14, 2007, 09:49:15 AM »
See now i prove my fact. since none of you tried to porve me wrong. Shows me that you cant take an object and look at it through all aspects and  see the truth in others.

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #70 on: March 14, 2007, 09:53:33 AM »
Sorry, but what did you prove?

-- Bob Hudson

« Reply #71 on: March 14, 2007, 09:59:44 AM »
That you are all Childish, thinking that what you say is the truth, trying to act all smart and make the other seem stupid, but in reality you are making youself dumber. see unless you go into space and find out for your self saying these so called "FACTS" does not help your case.

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #72 on: March 14, 2007, 10:00:35 AM »
And how exactly did you prove that?

-- Bob Hudson

« Reply #73 on: March 14, 2007, 10:05:38 AM »
Well by reading the other post, and how angry people get  making stupid post trying to prove soemtheing they dont really understand. Lowering their level by insulting the others into submission.

« Reply #74 on: March 14, 2007, 10:08:47 AM »
Creo puedo probar que la tierra está alrededor sin embargo de ti no respetará mi opinión para ti cree que cualquiera que no habla inglés no está digno de el esfuerzo ^^

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #75 on: March 14, 2007, 10:16:49 AM »
Well by reading the other post, and how angry people get  making stupid post trying to prove soemtheing they dont really understand. Lowering their level by insulting the others into submission.
Um...Ok.  ???

-- Bob Hudson

« Reply #76 on: March 14, 2007, 10:24:57 AM »
So now do you see my point. This forum is here just to argue, becuase no one knows the truth or at least understands the truth. They are all to busy trying to act smater then the other person. So no one here can prove anything about the shape on their own they do it with others discoveries.

?

[][][]

• Man of science.
« Reply #77 on: March 14, 2007, 10:29:28 AM »
So now do you see my point. This forum is here just to argue, becuase no one knows the truth or at least understands the truth. They are all to busy trying to act smater then the other person. So no one here can prove anything about the shape on their own they do it with others discoveries.
I know the truth, but I am not going to tell you what it is.
The folly of mistaking a paradox for a discovery, a metaphor for a proof, a torrent of verbiage for a spring of capital truths, and oneself for an oracle, is inborn in us. -Some Frenchy

« Reply #78 on: March 14, 2007, 10:31:35 AM »
do you know it by finding out yourself, by going there, not by someone telling you then how do you know it to be true

« Reply #79 on: March 14, 2007, 10:39:42 AM »
pretty soon people are gonna be able to take a flight into space for about $1,000,000 or something. Richard Branston's bought the first 'space tourist' company. So basically, we all pool out money, find somebody completely neutral to this argument, send them into space and ask them what they saw.

« Reply #80 on: March 14, 2007, 10:46:37 AM »
See I Prove my point this is a pointless matter to argue on. Since we cant go into space as a tourist yet.
So why dont we start the debate when when have sent everyday people into space, and not just trained astronauts.

« Reply #81 on: March 14, 2007, 01:55:57 PM »
FEers will say somthing retarded "like they used tv screens to trick you"

« Reply #82 on: March 14, 2007, 02:15:32 PM »
91 million miles is the distance from the sun any closer and we would all DIE not .0003 million miles

« Reply #83 on: March 14, 2007, 03:59:20 PM »
it's true, why dont you FEers stop crying conspiracy and pool your money ? idk, get a charity for teh cause, start a foundation and get donations from other FEers .. hell i'm even daring enough to say, send an FEer into space and let's see what HE says, i'm willing to bet you'd start crying at the sight of our beautifully round earth

?

Tom Bishop

« Reply #84 on: March 14, 2007, 04:48:27 PM »
it's true, why dont you FEers stop crying conspiracy and pool your money?

Why should we spend money to fly in a high altitude aeroplane with slight fisheye windows?

?

Marinade

• FE is for laughing at... not with.
« Reply #85 on: March 14, 2007, 04:51:35 PM »
it's true, why dont you FEers stop crying conspiracy and pool your money?

Why should we spend money to fly in a high altitude aeroplane with slight fisheye windows?

Because the slight fisheye of the window will not effect whether the planet looks like a ball or a disk from space, in fact there is no physically possible way a window could make a Frisbee look like a ball.
Haha Tom is so funny. He can't be serious, no one is that stubborn or dumb.

?

Tom Bishop

« Reply #86 on: March 14, 2007, 04:54:10 PM »
Because the slight fisheye of the window will not effect whether the planet looks like a ball or a disk from space, in fact there is no physically possible way a window could make a Frisbee look like a ball.

Apparently you know nearly nothing about lenses.

« Reply #87 on: March 14, 2007, 04:56:15 PM »
what the hell are you talking about tom, the lens would have to be incredible in order to make an planet look round from flat, that's just rediculous, plus it'd be rotating, and you would only be able to see one large continet at a time

« Reply #88 on: March 14, 2007, 04:57:24 PM »
Hahahahaha!!! 'Planes with fish-eye windows!! Oh man that's beautiful Tom!! :P

« Reply #89 on: March 14, 2007, 04:58:10 PM »
face it tom is a fucking moron the flat earth theory is retarded its all some shit to help people coupe with the fact the earth is complicated so they make a theory out of their ass to make it simple so i ask them all of them what made the fucking earth?