Moderator Election!

• 40 Replies
Moderator Election!
« on: March 12, 2007, 08:34:42 PM »
I nominate Dann.  He interacts with us trolls (a.k.a. the coomon folk) more than those elitist moderators.
Quote from: Raist
One thing we have learned is don't fuck around in Africa. It leads to bad.

Dioptimus Drime

• Meep.
Re: Moderator Election!
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2007, 08:45:06 PM »
I nominate me...<_<

Nah, but really, the mods right now are doing a wonderful job. And the reason they might not communicate with you as much (though Rick_James and TheEngineer are constantly communicating with n00bs--and dysfunction does his job just as much) is because they're busy dealing with the effects of idiotic morons.

~D-Draw

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2007, 08:48:16 PM »
Nominate me. Please? I'm queen of Trolls.

?

[][][]

• Man of science.
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2007, 09:38:09 PM »
I nominate myself, because I think I am better than all of you.
The folly of mistaking a paradox for a discovery, a metaphor for a proof, a torrent of verbiage for a spring of capital truths, and oneself for an oracle, is inborn in us. -Some Frenchy

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2007, 12:30:59 AM »
 :-X

Dioptimus Drime

• Meep.
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2007, 12:52:15 AM »
I'll nominate you if you invite me under your bridge.

Wait...can I have two nominations? Otherwise, I'm not changing my nomination from me.

~D-Draw

Tao of Pooh

• I owe it all to good, clean living.
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2007, 01:09:11 AM »
*sniffle* I dont quite know what to say... im honored! But... Rick James is more than mod enough for these lower depths... And im far to cruel when i have power. I would do my bestest though... to ensure fairness amongst the proles, and bestow my locked threads with honor and dignity.
Damn boy! People have just been nominating you right-n-left for everything!
I wouldn't be shocked to see you nominated for emperor soon!
Click dis:

Tao of Pooh

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2007, 01:14:15 AM »
Bite me bitch!

I should be a mod 'cause I betcha ain't got no girly mods and I knows y'all lub me!
Click dis:

Dioptimus Drime

• Meep.
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2007, 01:24:57 AM »
I should be a mod 'cause I betcha ain't got no girly mods and I knows y'all lub me!
That's because girls suck at moderating. ;)

~D-Draw

Rudd Master 3000

• Lil Kev
Dann for God
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2007, 01:38:49 AM »
*sniffle* I dont quite know what to say... im honored! But... Rick James is more than mod enough for these lower depths... And im far to cruel when i have power. I would do my bestest though... to ensure fairness amongst the proles, and bestow my locked threads with honor and dignity.

I nominate Dann for emperor... nay, God!

Tao of Pooh

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2007, 01:40:51 AM »
That's because girls suck at moderating. ;)

~D-Draw
What would you know about girls sucking?  ::)

Oh yeah, I lub you so vote for me as mod!
Click dis:

Dioptimus Drime

• Meep.
Re: Dann for God
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2007, 01:43:59 AM »
Eh. I'd say only demi-god.

Aww...That was cold. But seriously, I can't think of a witty come-back since I haven't had sleep for JUST about twenty-four hours (not quite yet).

If you lub me you'd lob me. If that doesn't make any sense right now, read it again when you're somehow intoxicated. It'll probably work for you.

~D-Draw

Tao of Pooh

« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2007, 01:54:18 AM »
Eh. I'd say only demi-god.

Aww...That was cold.
Well, it was meant to be.

But seriously, I can't think of a witty come-back since I haven't had sleep for JUST about twenty-four hours (not quite yet).
I hate it when I can't get any sleep, it makes you feel like you're in a fog...a pea-soup thick fog.

If you lub me you'd lob me. If that doesn't make any sense right now, read it again when you're somehow intoxicated. It'll probably work for you.
It doesn't make sense right now except for the vague feeling that's it's probably nasty.

~D-Draw
Pooh

Click dis:

Dioptimus Drime

• Meep.
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2007, 02:01:25 AM »

Oh...I'm sorry, I thought we were having a state the obvious competition.

I hate it when I can't get any sleep, it makes you feel like you're in a fog...a pea-soup thick fog.
But really, who eats pea-soup anyways?

It doesn't make sense right now except for the vague feeling that's it's probably nasty.
I'm not exactly sure if it's nasty. Actually, I don't know if it actually has any logical connection to anything at all, but it makes sense to me because it's 4 A.M....Hmm...I'll have to read this in the morning...I'll probably think I'm a moron.

~D-Draw
Pooh
~D-Draw

Tao of Pooh

« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2007, 02:05:40 AM »

Oh...I'm sorry, I thought we were having a state the obvious competition.
Then I guesses I win!

But really, who eats pea-soup anyways?
I likes pea soup  :( with rice.

I'm not exactly sure if it's nasty. Actually, I don't know if it actually has any logical connection to anything at all, but it makes sense to me because it's 4 A.M....Hmm...I'll have to read this in the morning...I'll probably think I'm a moron.
Well, I want it to be probably nasty.

~D-Draw
Pooh
~D-Draw
Pooh
Click dis:

?

Miss M.

• Screw you.
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2007, 03:31:54 AM »
pea soup is nice...yussums.

I dunno...dann for god...hm...I'll think about it. :P
Quote from: TheEngineer
I happen to like GG.
Quote from: Z, the Enlightened.
I never thought in my life I'd write the sentence "I thought they were caught in a bipolar geodesic?"

Tao of Pooh

« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2007, 03:36:55 AM »
From mod to god! Dann is da mann!
Click dis:

Midnight

• RE/FE Apathetic.
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2007, 05:05:52 AM »
I don't want their fucking job. They can have it  ;D
My problem with his ideas is that it is a ridiculous thing.

Genius. PURE, undiluted genius.

Tao of Pooh

« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2007, 05:40:50 AM »
I must say... more interesting things happen pertaining to me when i am NOT around, as opposed to when i am here typing away. I love you all... and if elected to anything... i promise to love each one of the girls on the forum equally, and treat all men with varying levels of disdain based on my own stringent set of who is nicer to me. That is my promise to all!
NO! NO! You should lub me more 'cause I was your first!

Altho Gayer & Marie seem far sluttier  ;)
Click dis:

Tao of Pooh

« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2007, 06:03:49 AM »
I must say... more interesting things happen pertaining to me when i am NOT around, as opposed to when i am here typing away. I love you all... and if elected to anything... i promise to love each one of the girls on the forum equally, and treat all men with varying levels of disdain based on my own stringent set of who is nicer to me. That is my promise to all!
NO! NO! You should lub me more 'cause I was your first!

Altho Gayer & Marie seem far sluttier  ;)
I LOVE ALL GIRLS EQUALLY! But ill give Pooh extra alowances for naughtiness... Ok?
I don't believe you!  :'( Ever since those slutty Englishy-type slutty-sluts came along no one lubs me bestlyest anymore  :'( :'(
Click dis:

Dead Kangaroo

• FES' Anchor Roo
  • The Elder Ones
  • K800 Model 101.
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2007, 06:04:04 AM »
I vote dann for Emperor Ming, he'll need a red dressing gown though.

Tao of Pooh

« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2007, 06:18:25 AM »
But I only have access to a computer while at work!  :'(
Click dis:

Tao of Pooh

« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2007, 06:22:21 AM »
STEAL ONE! Or make friends with someone who has one... and hang out on THEIR computer all day. Or, Steal one. Am i not that important? *sigh* and i thought i was cool... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
You're not cool, you're pretty.
Having friends is such a bitch. They expect you to pay attention to them and be interested in all their stupid crap.
Stealing one wouldn't do no good, I don't got a phone or cable or nuttin' at home  :'(
Click dis:

Tao of Pooh

« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2007, 06:28:28 AM »
STEAL ONE! Or make friends with someone who has one... and hang out on THEIR computer all day. Or, Steal one. Am i not that important? *sigh* and i thought i was cool... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Having friends is such a bitch. They expect you to pay attention to them and be interested in all their stupid crap.
Stealing one wouldn't do no good, I don't got a phone or cable or nuttin' at home  :'(
Are you a mountain woman> Geez. You sound boring. What do you do for fun? cast witch spells on people? *sigh* id still come over and hang out.
Yup.
Yup.
Nuttin'.
Yup.
Ok.
Click dis:

Tao of Pooh

« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2007, 06:35:55 AM »
Are you a mountain woman> Geez. You sound boring. What do you do for fun? cast witch spells on people? *sigh* id still come over and hang out.
Yup.
Yup.
Nuttin'.
Yup.
Ok.
Really? Should i bring a present? :-) I havent hunged out with anyone in ferever! What can we do? can i spend the night? I got a sleeping bag and a pillow! If you live in the mountains can we go-a-hiking?  Can we chases squirrels? If it rains can we splash puddles??? YAY YAY AYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAY!!! sounds fun!
Bring me your precious moments collection and sure, you can spend the night but remember...I works at night.
We can go hiking and hunting and trapping and chase squirrels and swim in the river and marvel at butterflies and climb trees and everything.
Click dis:

unclegravy

• I feel so fucking high!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2007, 06:37:58 AM »
Lies, emperors don't get nominated.
The people who feast on exclamation marks will never go hungry agaaaain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tao of Pooh

« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2007, 06:38:55 AM »
Lies, emperors don't get nominated.
Prove it.
Click dis:

unclegravy

• I feel so fucking high!!!!!!
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2007, 06:42:36 AM »
Well, my dad ust gave this empire to me, so...
The people who feast on exclamation marks will never go hungry agaaaain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tao of Pooh

« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2007, 06:43:46 AM »
Yup.
Yup.
Nuttin'.
Yup.
Ok.
Really? Should i bring a present? :-) I havent hunged out with anyone in ferever! What can we do? can i spend the night? I got a sleeping bag and a pillow! If you live in the mountains can we go-a-hiking?  Can we chases squirrels? If it rains can we splash puddles??? YAY YAY AYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAY!!! sounds fun!
Bring me your precious moments collection and sure, you can spend the night but remember...I works at night.
We can go hiking and hunting and trapping and chase squirrels and swim in the river and marvel at butterflies and climb trees and everything.
Can we kill some of that stuff? i think im not allowed at the butterfly house at the detroit zoo... cuz fluttery things scare me.
Hunting does imply killing...at least when I do it. You ever used a bow? It's kinda hard to shoot a butterfly tho.
Click dis:

Tao of Pooh

« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2007, 06:51:15 AM »
The hunting in the Hollywood Hills is usually better at night...more animals are out.
Click dis: