Read this and explain FE'ers

• 68 Replies
Re: Read this and explain FE'ers
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2007, 06:59:58 PM »
Duh you retard, who wouldn't use a ruler?  ;)

Tom, you are a supporter, of the fe theory, while the rest of the world believes the earth is flat, therefore, you (being the minority) need to prove the majority wrong.

Actually, since this is the "flat earth society" I think you need to prove him wrong.

« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2007, 05:40:24 AM »
the sun IS far away tho, reallly far away, we know of two other planets that are even closer then we are, this isn't an assumption, it's basic fact

How can we tell the distance between sun and the sea-level of the earth?

How could u tell its 3000miles away then as stated in FAQ. Idiot

?

Tom Bishop

« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2007, 09:41:06 AM »

Hey scum shit, it's all in Earth Not a Globe.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2007, 09:54:34 AM »

Opposed to the book Astonomy?
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 10:04:44 AM by sokarul »
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2007, 10:08:14 AM »

Hey shit scum, I don't own Earth Not a Globe. I own A Brief History of Time. I also own The Universe In a Nutshell. I also own A Brief History of Nearly Everything.

There's a load of stuff in there says the earth isn't flat.

« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2007, 10:10:29 AM »
also, has anybody noticed how Tom replies to almost every topic by referring us to that "sacred texts" site?

Then, when somebody comes up with a counter argument he usually just fucks off and doesn't say anything else?

?

[][][]

• Man of science.
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2007, 10:11:17 AM »

Hey shit scum, I don't own Earth Not a Globe. I own A Brief History of Time. I also own The Universe In a Nutshell. I also own A Brief History of Nearly Everything.

It is all right here: http://www.sacred-texts.com/earth/za/index.htm
Add that to favorites, something tells me you will be referring to it alot.

EDIT: If you mean that you prefer a physical version of that book, than you may purchase one here: http://shopping.yahoo.com/p:Earth%20Not%20a%20Globe%3A:3001474562;_ylc=X3oDMTB1c21tcDhkBF9TAzk2NjMyOTA3BHNlYwNmZWVkBHNsawNib29rcw--
or here: http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.gsp?product_id=2218270
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 10:14:45 AM by [][][] »
The folly of mistaking a paradox for a discovery, a metaphor for a proof, a torrent of verbiage for a spring of capital truths, and oneself for an oracle, is inborn in us. -Some Frenchy

« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2007, 10:57:00 AM »

EDIT: If you mean that you prefer a physical version of that book, than you may purchase one here: http://shopping.yahoo.com/p:Earth%20Not%20a%20Globe%3A:3001474562;_ylc=X3oDMTB1c21tcDhkBF9TAzk2NjMyOTA3BHNlYwNmZWVkBHNsawNib29rcw--

Man, that's what gets me down about this forum, you guys just reply to everything with 'read the FAQs' , 'read Earth Not a Globe'. You have to understand that people are asking because they just don't get what is being explained. Basically, I think what everyone would like to see is further explanation from people (e.g. tom) who have a proper understanding of the FE theory and all its aspects. Think of it as you FE'ers are teachers and the RE'ers/unsures are the pupils. What kind of a teacher would tell his pupils 'just read the book and stfu'? Please make an effort guys.
Thankyou
love and kisses
xxx

« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2007, 12:06:16 PM »

Are you trying to prove me wrong by telling me that it exists?

« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2007, 12:53:00 PM »
oh no, youve proven the saviour tom bishop wrong......i guess this means that the FE'ers have no hope now.....seeing as hes managed to brainwash them an' all..........so yes tom, show us show to fully calculate that the sun is 3000 miles away....(im guessing you know the difference between multiplication and addition)
if our calculations are wrong, and you think yours are right, lets see them then

« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2007, 12:56:25 PM »
can you prove stephen hawking wrong?      and dont say "can you prove him right?" and no, i cant, but id tend to agree with him rather than you!

« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2007, 01:09:33 PM »
Duh you retard, who wouldn't use a ruler?  ;)

Tom, you are a supporter, of the fe theory, while the rest of the world believes the earth is flat, therefore, you (being the minority) need to prove the majority wrong.

Actually, since this is the "flat earth society" I think you need to prove him wrong.

No actually you fucker, round is the excepted shape of the earth, except for a few dueche bags on this site, so it is your job to prove the accepted (and true) shape of the earth wrong.

?

[][][]

• Man of science.
« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2007, 01:14:41 PM »

Are you trying to prove me wrong by telling me that it exists?
Im not trying to PROVE anything. I am telling you where it is found, you said you do not own it. Now go READ.
The folly of mistaking a paradox for a discovery, a metaphor for a proof, a torrent of verbiage for a spring of capital truths, and oneself for an oracle, is inborn in us. -Some Frenchy

?

[][][]

• Man of science.

« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2007, 02:13:02 PM »
i hope you wereny calling me the f*****. i was trying to say that the earth must be round.
and yes, tom seems to need time to come up with more suggestions that dont make too much sense

?

Tom Bishop

« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2007, 02:28:47 PM »
i hope you wereny calling me the f*****. i was trying to say that the earth must be round.
and yes, tom seems to need time to come up with more suggestions that dont make too much sense

Did you read Earth Not a Globe yet? Don't post here again until you do.

Matrixfart

• The earth is as flat as a marble. Oh wait...
« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2007, 02:30:34 PM »

What makes the rantings of a 19th century fanatic fact? What little I have read of the book is complete factious rubbish.
Why hold on to a fanatical belief when facts laughs at you?

« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2007, 02:31:04 PM »

how can it at the speed its going people will be crushed by the UNKNOWN FORCE

not to mention not a globe yet means it will be a globe so how do you know the time needed you dont meaning take it for granted the obvious truth ITS A SPHERE!

« Reply #50 on: March 14, 2007, 02:33:13 PM »
Tom's argument is basically that whilst humans are unable to establish how big and how far away the sun is accurately, they actually can and it's 32 miles wide and 3k miles away.

?

Tom Bishop

« Reply #51 on: March 14, 2007, 02:34:34 PM »
What makes the rantings of a 19th century fanatic fact? What little I have read of the book is complete factious rubbish.

It's fact because we've reproduced his experiments for ourselves many times over and have come to the conclusion that the earth must be, beyond all power of doubt, flat. I encourage you to do the same.

how can it at the speed its going people will be crushed by the UNKNOWN FORCE

Take a few physics classes.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 03:21:51 PM by Tom Bishop »

« Reply #52 on: March 14, 2007, 02:35:53 PM »
moron tell me have you taken classes?

Pyrochimp

• Senator Awesome
« Reply #53 on: March 14, 2007, 02:37:30 PM »

It's fact because we've reproduced his experiments for ourselves many times over and have come to the conclusion that the earth must, beyond all power of doubt, be flat. I encourage you to do the same.

Tom.  Post the results of the experiments you've done, going into as much detail as you possibly can the procedure, results, and variables that may have influenced the experiment, as well as showing any pictures and video you may have.  Until then, quit saying you've done the experiments.
Some people are ****ing stupid! ~ George Carlin

Mathematical proof of the flat Earth:
[{(Diameter of Earth)*(tan[distance from Earth to sun/distance from North pole to equator])}2]/0

Matrixfart

« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2007, 02:38:39 PM »

It's fact because we've reproduced his experiments for ourselves many times over and have come to the conclusion that the earth must, beyond all power of doubt, be flat. I encourage you to do the same.
Ok then. So I suppose you will have no objections to proving me wrong in this thread about the ship disappearing over the horizon, since the book sure as day can't: http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=11560.0

« Reply #55 on: March 14, 2007, 02:38:58 PM »
Tom hasn't done the experiments because he believes the Earth is a globe.

Matrixfart

« Reply #56 on: March 14, 2007, 02:40:49 PM »
Tom hasn't done the experiments because he believes the Earth is a globe.
I find it hard to believe that anyone believes the earth is flat, even these so-called FE'ers.

« Reply #57 on: March 14, 2007, 03:02:07 PM »
why you gotta copy my sig?

Matrixfart

« Reply #58 on: March 14, 2007, 03:02:54 PM »
why you gotta copy my sig?
Cause you had the best sig here?

« Reply #59 on: March 14, 2007, 03:03:34 PM »