Have been reading the site for a bit

• 5 Replies
Have been reading the site for a bit
« on: March 15, 2007, 02:01:14 PM »
From my understanding.

1. The Earth is flat surrounded my an Ice Wall that can not be broken by earthquakes and the wall never melts.

2. The Ice Wall is surrounded by an army of a few hundred people to keep this information on the inside.

3. The Earth is the only planet that is flat. All other planets in our solar system are spherical. Asteroids are spherical, everything but earth is spherical.

4. The entire galaxy and universe travels up at 1g (9.8m/s-2) along with every star, sun and moon in the universe. This produces the same effect as gravity.  How do asteroids hit our planet if everything is moving up?

5. Satellites and GPS does not exist. This is done through radio towers.  Even though this site explains how GPS works  http://www.nasm.si.edu/gps/work.html

6. The reason the government is hiding this from the people is money even though the government can  print money at will.

7. Every government on the planet is keeping this secret from the masses but yet they go to war. If I was head of a government I would threaten to expose the secret if threatened with war.

The thing that really gets me though is all the other planets in the galaxy are spherical except for Earth which is flat.

Dioptimus Drime

• Meep.
Re: Have been reading the site for a bit
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2007, 02:25:45 PM »
1. The Earth is flat surrounded my an Ice Wall that can not be broken by earthquakes and the wall never melts.
As far as I know, there are no fault lines on the edge of the Earth. ::)

2. The Ice Wall is surrounded by an army of a few hundred people to keep this information on the inside.
Yep.

3. The Earth is the only planet that is flat. All other planets in our solar system are spherical. Asteroids are spherical, everything but earth is spherical.
Yup.

4. The entire galaxy and universe travels up at 1g (9.8m/s-2) along with every star, sun and moon in the universe. This produces the same effect as gravity.  How do asteroids hit our planet if everything is moving up?
They're heavier than air and the atmosphere, apparently.

5. Satellites and GPS does not exist. This is done through radio towers.  Even though this site explains how GPS works  http://www.nasm.si.edu/gps/work.html
GPS exists. Sattelites don't. That site provides how people THINK GPS works. It's incorrect.

6. The reason the government is hiding this from the people is money even though the government can  print money at will.
The government is probably not in on the conspiracy. And while the government prints money, they can't just TAKE the money for themselves. ::) That's the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard.

7. Every government on the planet is keeping this secret from the masses but yet they go to war. If I was head of a government I would threaten to expose the secret if threatened with war.
The government probably isn't in on it.

The thing that really gets me though is all the other planets in the galaxy are spherical except for Earth which is flat.
That really gets you? Why? It's not even that big of a deal. It bothers ME that no two boulders are exactly identical, too. Oh, and snowflakes. Man. What's wrong with this world?!

~D-Draw

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2007, 02:31:45 PM »
a snowflake is different then a giant mass of rock

the formation of the galaxy shows why planets are spheres

?

dyl

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2007, 01:10:34 AM »
OMG ITS ALL TRUE!! I AM ONE OF THE GUARDS WHO PROCTECT THE ICE WALL!!

-.-

DiegoDraw you fag.

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
  • GPS does not require satellites.
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2007, 01:21:19 AM »
a snowflake is different then a giant mass of rock

the formation of the galaxy shows why planets are spheres
A spinning disk shows why planets are spheres...how?

"I haven't been wrong since 1961, when I thought I made a mistake."
        -- Bob Hudson

Franc T., Planar

• Leader of the Planar Army, Republic of Canada
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2007, 01:30:56 AM »

I, Francois Tremblay, of the Infinite Plane, declare fuhr86 to be a bright lad or ladette with great powers of understanding. I further declare that there is no reason for the fact of the Earth's uniqueness to "get you."
Broadcasting live from the Republic of Canada!

They say death and taxes are the only two absolutes. Actually, they're only half right.