seasons?

• 22 Replies
seasons?
« on: March 10, 2007, 01:23:08 PM »
how do you explain seasons in the flat eath idea? why is it warm in the northern hemisphere when it is cold in the southern? and vice versa.

bending light doesn't cut it

Re: seasons?
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2007, 01:24:07 PM »
The magical forces keeping the sun circling above somehow cause it's radius of circulation to change hence we get seasons.

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2007, 01:27:23 PM »
that doesn't explain why the northern and southern hemispheres experience opposite seasons

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2007, 04:30:57 PM »
bump

?

ThatHippyMan

• Afro Wizard
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2007, 05:01:28 PM »
Still no answer?  You know what I have to say about that?

L      OOOOO  L     
L      O      O  L     
L      O      O  L     
L      O      O  L     
LLLL OOOOO  LLLL 

Earth=globe
Earth=/=Flat map

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2007, 05:14:22 PM »
This theory is very complicated though I still do not believe it.  The seasons possibly could change because God has a candle and he keeps putting it around the earth each day.  That mayt seem like a stupid theory.

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2007, 05:19:05 PM »

The force causing this to happen is, of course, magic.

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2007, 06:32:39 PM »
 I thought the idea of the sun revolving around us ended a long time ago. Once again dumbasses.

Btw Dan your not cool, your only further proving my point that you have no friends and return to this forum to fill your social void. Dont worry maybe some day youll see some boobs in person.

?

ThatHippyMan

• Afro Wizard
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2007, 06:44:37 PM »
I thought the idea of the sun revolving around us ended a long time ago. Once again dumbasses.

Btw Dan your not cool, your only further proving my point that you have no friends and return to this forum to fill your social void. Dont worry maybe some day youll see some boobs in person.

We cannot forget:
If you're girlfriend's last name end in .jpg, she isn't real.
Earth=globe
Earth=/=Flat map

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2007, 07:15:01 PM »
in the philosophers diagram the sun revolving like that wouldn't have as profound effects on the season as it does in the round earth (the real earth) and the sun would be shining on the entire world all the time even if it was just 32 miles in diameter because, I don't know if flat earthers know this but, the sun is quite bright. tom should know this more than anyone he's the one that keeps telling everyone to look out there window.....which by the way doesn't prove anything I'm confused as to why he keeps saying that.

« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2007, 01:45:38 PM »
I agree with jeff. you fe'ers are too fucking stupid to realize the earth is flat, maybe your just too stupid to wrap your brain around it.  I think you guys have no life, no friends, and obviously no girlfriend, because you come onto this totally fucking stupid forum to get attention.  Maybe you should try and get a life, and not belive one random duesche bag that told you guys that the earth was flat to see how many idiots he could get to believe him.

?

GeoGuy

« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2007, 02:01:38 PM »
I agree with jeff. you fe'ers are too fucking stupid to realize the earth is flat, maybe your just too stupid to wrap your brain around it. 
Actually, we FE's are perfectly capable of comprehending Earth's flatness.

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
  • GPS does not require satellites.
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2007, 08:37:13 AM »
in the philosophers diagram the sun revolving like that wouldn't have as profound effects on the season as it does in the round earth (the real earth) and the sun would be shining on the entire world all the time even if it was just 32 miles in diameter because, I don't know if flat earthers know this but, the sun is quite bright. tom should know this more than anyone he's the one that keeps telling everyone to look out there window.....which by the way doesn't prove anything I'm confused as to why he keeps saying that.
Maybe you should try reading for comprehension.

"I haven't been wrong since 1961, when I thought I made a mistake."
        -- Bob Hudson

« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2007, 11:25:07 AM »
instead of responding to his slander, why don't you answer the original question asked on this forum .. i've still seen no answer: Why are there seasons?  This couldn't possibly exist in a flat earther world, you cannot deny this fact.
With no south pole, there is no electromagnetism, giving us no protection from the sun's harmful radiation--we'd all be dead right now.
The ice wall, supposedly made up of antartica lies around the edge of the earth, why no one has recorded it, who knows

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2007, 11:27:17 AM »
The radius of the sun's 'orbit' varies throughout the year.

-- Bob Hudson

« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2007, 11:32:10 AM »
The radius of the sun's 'orbit' varies throughout the year.

And the cause of this is gravity?
"Oh, judge, your damn laws: the good people don't need them and the bad people don't follow them so what good are they?"

It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets

« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2007, 11:33:03 AM »
their cuase of gravity is more of a feeling of gravity, due to everything in the universe moving at 9.8m/s sq.
With no south pole, there is no electromagnetism, giving us no protection from the sun's harmful radiation--we'd all be dead right now.
The ice wall, supposedly made up of antartica lies around the edge of the earth, why no one has recorded it, who knows

« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2007, 11:35:51 AM »
their cuase of gravity is more of a feeling of gravity, due to everything in the universe moving at 9.8m/s sq.

Thanks for explaining the unexplainable.
"Oh, judge, your damn laws: the good people don't need them and the bad people don't follow them so what good are they?"

It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets

« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2007, 11:36:54 AM »

Thanks for explaining the unexplainable.

dont mention it, i think i explain their theories better than they do lol

« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2007, 11:38:11 AM »
again to answer engineer, it wouldn't matter about your sun's lil orbit change, the sun cannot possibly produce a spotlight effect, EVER, maybe if it was cylindrical in shape and focused light into a certain spot, but then we'd b ants under a magnifying glass, your theories are weak and riddled w/problems

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2007, 11:47:17 AM »
Gravity does not exist.

-- Bob Hudson

« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2007, 11:50:06 AM »
excuse me ? you guys have a real big ego, discrediting scientists that spent their lives discovering scientific fact and law with simple words and theories, you disgust me .. gravity exists

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2007, 11:59:01 AM »
excuse me ? you guys have a real big ego, discrediting scientists that spent their lives discovering scientific fact and law with simple words and theories, you disgust me .. gravity exists
Gravity is a pseudo force.

-- Bob Hudson