Are you 'on-line'?.............

• 25 Replies
Are you 'on-line'?.............
« on: November 08, 2007, 09:30:07 AM »
I've done quite a bit of research and have come to the conclusion that we(our bodies) are bio-computers. The main-stream science keeps this information hidden from us because of the control the illuminati wish to keep on us. They claim they only know what 5% of our DNA does and is and call the other 95% 'JUNK DNA'. How fitting, when you begin to understand the manipulation going on in our world you'll begin to understand why they keep this information from us.

Our brains use 'electo-magnetic' signals to transfer information and send signals. If you've ever seen an 'electro-magnetic antenna' you'd see the sharp similarities to the 'double helix' shape of our DNA. What does this mean?? I believe that (on a sub-conscience) level we send signals back and forth to each other. If you've ever visited another city or country, you'd notice right away that the majority of the people act the same way....why?....because they're all logged into the same 'internet'. You follow me so far? Have you ever heard of the 'One-hundreth Monkey Syndrome'? It's the same thing here........we're only told and taught what they(the illuminati) want us to know and believe because they wish to keep all this knowledge to themselves. This is why it's so easy for them to control the masses of people with a very small group.

I know this is a deep subject, but I just wanted to start off the discussion with this...........so what do you guys think?

?

[][][]

• Man of science.
Re: Are you 'on-line'?.............
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2007, 10:52:56 AM »

I think Nirvana is the most overrated band there ever was. Seriously, they were crap.
The folly of mistaking a paradox for a discovery, a metaphor for a proof, a torrent of verbiage for a spring of capital truths, and oneself for an oracle, is inborn in us. -Some Frenchy

Masterchef

• Rabble rabble rabble
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2007, 11:10:32 AM »
...so what do you guys think?
I think you're an idiot.

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2007, 11:18:16 AM »

I think Nirvana is the most overrated band there ever was. Seriously, they were crap.

I lol'd.
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

Chris Spaghetti

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2007, 11:23:23 AM »
Oh god, the fucking lizard-men theory again.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2007, 11:44:39 AM »
The lizards are among us!  Some of them live on my front porch.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Masterchef

• Rabble rabble rabble
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2007, 11:48:43 AM »
I've got Geckos all over my balcony. But I don't mind them as long as they aren't trying to sell me car insurance.

Chris Spaghetti

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2007, 12:16:40 PM »
I've got Geckos all over my balcony. But I don't mind them as long as they aren't trying to sell me car insurance.

I love geckos but we don't have them in England so i just play with them whenever I go abroad...

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2007, 07:53:17 PM »
OK, so is this subject just too deep for ya'll to comprehend and understand? This has nothing to do with lizard men, so what the fuck is that all about?

Masterchef

• Rabble rabble rabble
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2007, 08:07:36 PM »
OK, so is this subject just too deep for ya'll to comprehend and understand? This has nothing to do with lizard men, so what the fuck is that all about?
No, the subject is too retarded for us to care.

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2007, 08:13:19 PM »
No, the subject is too retarded for us to care.

WOW.....how old are you? You definitely sound like a fucking idiot........you still didn't answer my question, I didn't ask if you think it's retarded or not, I asked what the fuck do the lizard men have to do with it.....??

Masterchef

• Rabble rabble rabble
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2007, 08:20:58 PM »
Hmm, I wonder if I was answering the other question you made in the post?
OK, so is this subject just too deep for ya'll to comprehend and understand?
No, I couldn't have been, because that would make too much sense. ::)

Nobody cares about the topic, so it was hijacked by trolls. Get over it, or get the fuck off FES.

token

• Why don't you go fuck a rolling doughnut!
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2007, 08:22:09 PM »
It could be that we are really just humans, mammals capable of abstract reasoning, able to commmunicate through the use of language, feel a range of emotions, and that when in a group, we tend to be similar in action.

Buuuut your theory is plausible also.

Are you RE'er or FE'er, btw? I ask merely for information.
Maybe I will!

« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2007, 08:25:33 PM »
Hmm, I wonder if I was answering the other question you made in the post?
OK, so is this subject just too deep for ya'll to comprehend and understand?
No, I couldn't have been, because that would make too much sense. ::)

Nobody cares about the topic, so it was hijacked by trolls. Get over it, or get the fuck off FES.

Fuck that........are you just one of those fuckin' guys who don't really know shit, but just surf around and talk shit?

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2007, 08:27:10 PM »
Welcome to FES!  :)
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2007, 08:28:22 PM »
It could be that we are really just humans, mammals capable of abstract reasoning, able to commmunicate through the use of language, feel a range of emotions, and that when in a group, we tend to be similar in action.

Buuuut your theory is plausible also.

Are you RE'er or FE'er, btw? I ask merely for information.

Well yes, you could be right, or both theories are both right......I'm a RE'er, I never really gave FET much thought until I stumbled on this forum...

« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2007, 08:31:03 PM »

token

• Why don't you go fuck a rolling doughnut!
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2007, 08:51:10 PM »
That's odd, because RE'ers tend to be Occam's Razor fans.
Maybe I will!

Masterchef

• Rabble rabble rabble
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2007, 08:58:44 PM »
He's also a theist, which means he thinks that if he is capable of pulling an idea out of his ass, that idea must automatically be plausible, even if there is no evidence to back it up.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 10:50:14 PM by Masterchief2219 »

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2007, 05:52:57 AM »

I love geckos but we don't have them in England so i just play with them whenever I go abroad...
I caught some geckos on vacation to south carolina. We brought some back with us but they ran off. Those little things are fast. I love em.

dysfunction

• The Elder Ones
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2007, 11:48:39 AM »

No, the subject is quite deep, but your ideas on it are based on absolutely no knowledge.
the cake is a lie

« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2007, 12:40:54 PM »
I've done quite a bit of research and have come to the conclusion that we(our bodies) are bio-computers. The main-stream science keeps this information hidden from us because of the control the illuminati wish to keep on us. They claim they only know what 5% of our DNA does and is and call the other 95% 'JUNK DNA'. How fitting, when you begin to understand the manipulation going on in our world you'll begin to understand why they keep this information from us.

Our brains use 'electo-magnetic' signals to transfer information and send signals. If you've ever seen an 'electro-magnetic antenna' you'd see the sharp similarities to the 'double helix' shape of our DNA. What does this mean?? I believe that (on a sub-conscience) level we send signals back and forth to each other. If you've ever visited another city or country, you'd notice right away that the majority of the people act the same way....why?....because they're all logged into the same 'internet'. You follow me so far? Have you ever heard of the 'One-hundreth Monkey Syndrome'? It's the same thing here........we're only told and taught what they(the illuminati) want us to know and believe because they wish to keep all this knowledge to themselves. This is why it's so easy for them to control the masses of people with a very small group.

I know this is a deep subject, but I just wanted to start off the discussion with this...........so what do you guys think?
I can't believe you could type all of that, and then call someone a "Fucking Idiot", and if your theory were true, then that would make you a "Fucking Idiot". Also, we are constantly being bombarded by frequencies from countless devices which would definitely interfere with this "Illuminati" frequency.

Chris Spaghetti

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2007, 03:07:59 PM »

haha, sorry, I was just that I watched this TV program a few weeks ago presented by a conspiracy theorist trying to convince the audience that we (mankind) are constantly manipulated by a race called Reptillians and he referred to them as the Illuminati.

theonlydann

• Official Member
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2007, 03:08:50 PM »
isn't that a South Park episode?

Chris Spaghetti

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2007, 03:18:07 PM »
Possibly but it's based on the theories of David Icke

Raist

• The Elder Ones