What about the dinosaurs? Whats the sun made of?

• 9 Replies
?

Thetan

What about the dinosaurs? Whats the sun made of?
« on: March 07, 2007, 09:30:18 PM »
Since the Earth is flat where is the hole from the asteroid that killed the dinosaurs? Is it in the ocean?

Whats the sun made of?

I wonder about the possibility of a coin shaped universe.

Since most matter that's in excited motion tends to follow the path of least resistance. (Such as a gas) Wouldn't the matter in the Big Bang expand along a plane rather in a uniformly expanding round shape? Thus creating a coin shaped universe?

Could nuclear detonations be altering our course through the ether?

Could atmosphere leaking out past the ice wall be causing the climate change?
« Last Edit: March 07, 2007, 09:53:58 PM by Thetan »

?

Thetan

Re: What about the dinosaurs? Whats the sun made of?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2007, 04:58:47 PM »
bump

unclegravy

• I feel so fucking high!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2007, 05:27:26 PM »
I wonder, in the round earth, where is the hole of the asteroid that killed the dinosaurs? :D
The people who feast on exclamation marks will never go hungry agaaaain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

?

Tom Bishop

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2007, 05:33:59 PM »
Since the Earth is flat where is the hole from the asteroid that killed the dinosaurs?

The origin of the dinosaur extinction that occurred 65 million years ago has long been a topic of interest for the Flat Earth Society. Many FE Proponents believe that a massive asteroid, large enough to leave a crater over 300km in diameter, was the cause. Others believe that the gradual shifting of the continents and mammalian competition are to blame.

In 1980 Luis W. Alvarez introduced a theory for the cause of the extinction that occurred between the Cretaceous and Tertiary periods. Alvarez proposed that many millions of years ago the earth accelerated into an asteroid estimated at over 100km in width. The site of impact was off the coast of the modern day Yucatan peninsula, helping to create what we know as the Gulf of Mexico. The impact sent up a plume of dust and debris large enough to block out the small 32 mile diameter sun for years resulting in cold dark conditions that ultimately drove the dinosaurs to extinction. An unusually high level of iridium appears at this time in the geologic record and is typically the biggest piece of evidence used in support of this theory.

Whats the sun made of?

The 32 mile diameter sun Sun is very dense and is made of many of the same materials we find here on the Earth. These materials include hydrogen, helium, calcium, sodium, magnesium, and iron. The surface of the sun is called the the photosphere. Its appearance looks granular because of convection cells of hot plasma within the Sun, similar to those on the surface of boiling water. The photosphere sometimes displays dark blemishes called sunspots, which are caused by the Sun's magnetic field.

I wonder about the possibility of a coin shaped universe.

Since most matter that's in excited motion tends to follow the path of least resistance. (Such as a gas) Wouldn't the matter in the Big Bang expand along a plane rather in a uniformly expanding round shape? Thus creating a coin shaped universe?

Very possible.

Could nuclear detonations be altering our course through the ether?

Unlikely.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2007, 09:39:02 AM by Tom Bishop »

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2007, 07:12:07 PM »
Uh, no. I have no idea where Tom Bishop got his information, but it's wrong.

Dinosaurs lived alongside man before the great flood. They're all extinct now, as they no longer served a purpose in God's great plan once the flood waters subsided.

As to the sun, it's a light. It casts light down from the heavens for signs and portents. read Genesis for more on that. It's really quite simple.
Proving something absolutely is as pointless as claiming that all viewpoints, no matter how poorly constructed, are equally valid.

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2007, 04:29:42 AM »
I think it's now blatantly obvious that Tom Bishop is not a genuine FEer and is here to take the piss.

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2007, 06:20:30 AM »
The asteroid impact theory Tom talked about is right, although the site did not mention the earth accelerated into the asteroid.

And what is this talk of ether?
"Oh, judge, your damn laws: the good people don't need them and the bad people don't follow them so what good are they?"

It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets

dysfunction

• The Elder Ones
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2007, 07:36:44 AM »
I think it's now blatantly obvious that Tom Bishop is not a genuine FEer and is here to take the piss.

We aren't really sure about Tom, but everything he said there was in agreement with the FE consensus. The reason for the Cretaceous-Tertiary extinction event isn't held to be any different by FEers than by REer scientists. Though, contrary to what he said, we don't really know much more than speculation about the composition of the sun; we know it acts as a spotlight, and has a diameter on the order of 30 miles, but that's about it.
the cake is a lie

?

Thetan

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2007, 02:55:29 PM »

And what is this talk of ether?

Just a generic name for whatever it is were accelerating through. I mean is it really space since humanity doesn't really have any or much knowledge of whats beyond the atmosphere, right?

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2007, 02:59:25 PM »
Just a generic name for whatever it is were accelerating through. I mean is it really space since humanity doesn't really have any or much knowledge of whats beyond the atmosphere, right?

Depends on who you ask.