« Reply #211 on: August 07, 2007, 09:00:47 AM »
GTFO
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

?

Skeptical ATM

Re: Nuclear Weapons Do Not Exist
« Reply #212 on: August 07, 2007, 11:33:47 AM »
No we haven't, and that doesn't prove FE correct. You faggot.

Masterchef

• Rabble rabble rabble
« Reply #213 on: August 07, 2007, 01:11:28 PM »
Leave the god damn troll alone! Stop responding to him and he will get bored and go away.

Midnight

• RE/FE Apathetic.
« Reply #214 on: August 07, 2007, 03:38:20 PM »
Not this one.
My problem with his ideas is that it is a ridiculous thing.

Genius. PURE, undiluted genius.

?

Skeptical ATM

« Reply #215 on: August 07, 2007, 04:38:26 PM »
But I don't wanna...

?

jim0

« Reply #216 on: August 08, 2007, 05:09:41 PM »
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ulrichomega

• Bring it Bishop.
« Reply #217 on: August 11, 2007, 11:55:25 PM »
*Sigh*

Would we be able to get back on topic?

November, I did not read those articles becaues I do not have a phd in atomic theory. I can, however, say that the french person, who's name I cannot recall, died before most of the work on the atomic theory was ever conducted. This work changed what the atomic model was. It went from something that I have no idea of, to Bohr's model. Therefore, his research and articles are null and void for this arguement, thank you.

As for the atomic bomb events: What about radiation sickness? I know that you have seen this arguement here a thousand times, but consider that thousands of people have experienced radiation sickness from nuclear material. Also: Chernobyl. What do you make of this? Thousands died, and thousands more are deformed from the radiation that is still in the air around the area and other parts of Eastern Europe? While we're on this subject: Radiation therapy. Millions of people recieve radiation therapy everyday for various cancers and such. And could you clarify what your stand on the number of bombs dropped on the various cities is? I saw a post that said you disagree with the opinion that it was one, and then went on to say that you believed that one, large non-nuclear weapon could do the same thing. This would take a plane large enough to carry the equivalent of the 13 kiloton warhead.

For more information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_bombings_of_Hiroshima_and_Nagasaki

Also, earlier on in the thread you kept posting that there was a relation between height detonated, and destruction gained. You seemed to hold this as evidence for your arguement. I would like a little more information on this.
I'm so tempted to put a scratch and sniff at the bottom of a pool and see what you do...

Avert your eyes, this is too awesome for them...

?

nicolin

• Romania
« Reply #218 on: August 12, 2007, 02:12:49 AM »
I can, however, say that the french person, who's name I cannot recall, died before most of the work on the atomic theory was ever conducted.
I presume you are talking about Marie Curie.
Or is it someone else?
Curat murdar, Coane Fanica!

Ulrichomega

• Bring it Bishop.
« Reply #219 on: August 12, 2007, 08:03:10 AM »
No no. Give me a minute.

EDIT: Pierre Duhem, that's him. Died in 1919, and didn't have anything to do with the modern atomic theory.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2007, 08:10:24 AM by Ulrichomega »
I'm so tempted to put a scratch and sniff at the bottom of a pool and see what you do...

Ulrichomega

• Bring it Bishop.
« Reply #220 on: August 12, 2007, 08:06:19 AM »
Quote from: CommonCents
You agree that one non-nuclear bomb at that time couldn't do that much destruction. 
No, I do not agree.  Where did I ever say that?
My opening argument on page one was that the destruction caused in Hiroshima and Nagasaki and Hiroshima was NOT extraordinary like most of the media claimed.

The modest amount of damage that was done in both cities was accomplished by one large bomb and its after-effects, especially fires.

He doesn't agree it was one large nuclear bomb, but it was one large bomb. I find this interesting

Ulrichomega

• Bring it Bishop.
« Reply #221 on: August 12, 2007, 08:08:52 AM »
Quote from: Matrixfart
Per definition elements are composed of only one kind of atom. Ever looked at the table of elements?

There are only four irreducuble elements:  Earth, Water, Air, and Fire (from heaviest to lightest).  The multiplicity you refer to is a result of combinations of these four.  Wood, for example, floats on water in spite of the fact that earth is heavier than water because wood contains a great deal of fire hidden within it.  I do not in anyway way endorse Taoism (a demonic religion) but merely point out that Fu Hsi knew this fact thousands of years ago as recorded in I Ching.  (He lived long before Lao Tze invented Taoism anyway.)

As far as aether goes,

Einstein's re;ativity theory was invented in the first place to explain Michelson and Morley's 1881 experiment which was set to determine the speed of the Earth, and the result was zero reguardless of a non-existent substance which the Earth was falsely said to travel through.

Michelson and Einstein correctly rejected the incorect notions which classical physics held about aether.  The thing which the classical physics of the pagan Greeks and their muslim students called aether and which the muslims' papist scholastic students called quintessence, or an alleged fifth element is a fairy tale which idea modern physics is correct in rejecting.  However, Planck's and Einstein's physics are centuries behind the times.  The Orthodox Christian Fathers of the Church unanimously rejected the concept of a fifth element.  In truth, there exist only four basic elements:  Earth, water, air, and fire.   Where Einstein is wrong is a matter of definition AND understanding.  The Orthodox Fathers of the Church such as Saint Basil in the Hexameron equate aether with fire.  They are one and the same.  Classical physics holds them to be different, but this was not the science of the earlier sages such as Thales of Miletus, for example. 

Classical physics partly twists and misunderstands aether.  However, by teaching that aether does not exist, the followers of Michelson and Einstein are alienated from ancient works of science and further prevented from understanding them due to the rigidity of their faith (and misunderstnading)that aether does not exist at all.  Certain of the ancients (especially the ancient and eastern Christians and the most ancient pagans) understood aether as something very simlar to fire.  This obviously has nothing to do with what an allegedly heliocentric Earth travels through and is therefore unnecessary to the subject of heliocentrism.

:o

You believe in four elements?

?

Skeptical ATM

« Reply #222 on: August 12, 2007, 08:47:32 AM »
The liklihood is that he's lying. I mean, scientifically 4 elements doesn't work out (duh) and philosophically you need a 'spirit' element (give it your own name).

Midnight

• RE/FE Apathetic.
« Reply #223 on: August 12, 2007, 10:25:46 AM »
LOL @ pseudo-scientists

Ulrichomega

• Bring it Bishop.
« Reply #224 on: August 12, 2007, 11:03:10 AM »
The liklihood is that he's lying. I mean, scientifically 4 elements doesn't work out (duh) and philosophically you need a 'spirit' element (give it your own name).

He does have a fifth, aether. My point being that he wouldn't make a post that long about something he doesn't believe in.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #225 on: August 12, 2007, 11:22:09 AM »
November 17 won't be back for awhile. 
Which is a good thing because he was so far out there its not even funny.

Also,the Bohr model is no longer the correct model. 
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Midnight

• RE/FE Apathetic.
« Reply #226 on: August 12, 2007, 11:25:29 AM »

AOL had a payment decline?

?

Skeptical ATM

« Reply #227 on: August 12, 2007, 02:45:53 PM »
Ah sorry, didn't see that.

The 4(5) element theory is actually fun to toy around with, shame it doesn't work in real life.

Jimmy Crackhorn

• Not the Physics Wiz everyone else seems to be here
« Reply #228 on: August 12, 2007, 06:55:54 PM »

There are only four irreducuble elements:  Earth, Water, Air, and Fire (from heaviest to lightest).  The multiplicity you refer to is a result of combinations of these four.  Wood, for example, floats on water in spite of the fact that earth is heavier than water because wood contains a great deal of fire hidden within it. 

That is some straight up Aristotle shit.

Ulrichomega

• Bring it Bishop.
« Reply #229 on: August 12, 2007, 07:25:28 PM »

I understand this. I was saying that the model that developed from the various discoveries of the early twentieth century was not at all alike to that that Pierre Duhem was disproving, and that his article was null.

« Reply #230 on: August 15, 2007, 10:06:13 AM »
This is almost as funny as thinking that the earth is flat.

narcberry

• Official Flat Earth Society Spokesman/min
« Reply #231 on: August 15, 2007, 10:07:42 AM »

Says TheEarthIsSpherical... (the RE earth isn't a sphere)

« Reply #232 on: August 15, 2007, 10:17:39 AM »

Have you seen the horizon?  Did you see that it curves?  Sure, the earth is flat. 

narcberry

• Official Flat Earth Society Spokesman/min
« Reply #233 on: August 15, 2007, 10:35:23 AM »
Could you show me a picture.

Jimmy Crackhorn

• Not the Physics Wiz everyone else seems to be here
« Reply #234 on: August 15, 2007, 03:35:08 PM »

Have you seen the horizon?  Did you see that it curves?  Sure, the earth is flat. 
::)

« Reply #235 on: August 15, 2007, 08:33:49 PM »
Could you show me a picture.

... Yes. 
« Last Edit: August 15, 2007, 08:48:51 PM by TheEarthIsSpherical »

Ulrichomega

• Bring it Bishop.
« Reply #236 on: August 19, 2007, 08:13:24 PM »

Shut the hell up. We all know it is not a sphere. It is almost completely a sphere.

Midnight

• RE/FE Apathetic.
« Reply #237 on: August 19, 2007, 08:21:01 PM »
And, to top off the candy-striped tit fuck smut brigade, none of it matters!  :P

Ulrichomega

• Bring it Bishop.
« Reply #238 on: August 26, 2007, 01:40:30 PM »
I know it doesn't matter. If it did matter, would I be arguing with someone that believes in five elements, including fire, earth, and water? No.

Midnight

• RE/FE Apathetic.
« Reply #239 on: August 26, 2007, 05:53:50 PM »
I know it doesn't matter. If it did matter, would I be arguing with someone that believes in five elements, including fire, earth, and water? No.

I don't know anything about you except what you post on here, so in honesty, I cannot confirm nor deny that. I mean for god's sake....look around us... LMFAO.