Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
Re: Nuclear Power Exaggerated
« Reply #4260 on: July 07, 2019, 05:01:03 AM »

Yes!  Heiwa.com
Yes
Please explain more.
No U!
Only two towns have ever been subject to atom bombings - Hiroshima and Nagasaki - August 1945, but it was fake news and propaganda. Both towns were just destroyed by napalm bombs. And soon after the towns were rebuilt, etc, etc.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #4261 on: July 07, 2019, 05:36:43 AM »

Yes!  Heiwa.com
Yes
Please explain more.
No U!
Only two towns have ever been subject to atom bombings - Hiroshima and Nagasaki - August 1945, but it was fake news and propaganda. Both towns were just destroyed by napalm bombs. And soon after the towns were rebuilt, etc, etc.
So says the ignoramus who thinks that you detonate a nuclear weapon by igniting the blue touch paper and running really really fast!

I'd believe the kid next door before I'd believe a word you said.

Heiwa

« Reply #4262 on: July 08, 2019, 12:19:22 AM »

Yes!  Heiwa.com
Yes
Please explain more.
No U!
So says the ignoramus who thinks that you detonate a nuclear weapon by igniting the blue touch paper and running really really fast!

Well, you have to admit that Hiroshima and Nagasaki were quickly rebuilt starting September 1945 and that nobody worried about any radiation then.

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #4263 on: July 08, 2019, 07:55:17 AM »

Yes!  Heiwa.com
Yes
Please explain more.
No U!

Well, you have to admit that Hiroshima and Nagasaki were quickly rebuilt starting September 1945 and that nobody worried about any radiation then.

No one worried about radiation, because the effects of long term radiation exposure as a result of a nuclear explosion were not known like they are today.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Heiwa

« Reply #4264 on: July 08, 2019, 05:33:55 PM »

Yes!  Heiwa.com
Yes
Please explain more.
No U!

No one worried about radiation, because the effects of long term radiation exposure as a result of a nuclear explosion were not known like they are today.
Hm, according to propaganda at the time 50% of the victims were vaporized at once and another 50% were killed by radiation diseases over the next couple of months. And then a few survived to tell their stories during 75 years. But there is no evidence for anything except propaganda.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #4265 on: July 08, 2019, 05:42:42 PM »
Ever fold a paper crane?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #4266 on: July 08, 2019, 07:01:59 PM »
Hm, according to propaganda at the time 50% of the victims were vaporized at once and another 50% were killed by radiation diseases over the next couple of months. And then a few survived to tell their stories during 75 years. But there is no evidence for anything except propaganda.
Your "according to propaganda at the time 50% of the victims were vaporized at once and another 50% were killed by radiation diseases over the next couple of months." is simply fiction you've dreamt up to prop up your fantasies!
No one claims 100% death toll but it might have been about 30%.

Were you there in 1945?
Quote from: Dr. James N. Yamazaki
Children of the Atomic Bomb
The mortality was greater in Hiroshima because the city was located in a flat delta, in contrast to Nagaski’s Urakami Valley. The Nagasaki-Urakami is enclosed by mountain ridges that shielded the city. Nevertheless, the instant lethal effect revealed consideration of the use of these annhilative weapons in warfare can be tolerated by man now that nukes of far greater destructive power are now available.

The real mortality of the atomic bombs that were dropped on Japan will never be known. The destruction and overwhelming chaos made orderly counting impossible. It is not unlikely that the estimates of killed and wounded in Hiroshima (150,000) and Nagasaki (75,000) are over conservative.

At no time during the period between 1943 and 1946 were facilities allotted, or time provided, for the Medical Section of the Manhattan Engineer District to prepare a comprehensive history of its activities. Regulations forbade notetaking. Official records were scanty. There were few charts and photographs.

Atomic attack death toll.

From their own observations and from testimony of Japanese, members of the survey team divided the morbidity and mortality of the atomic bombs that were dropped on Japan into the following phases:
  • Very large numbers of person were crushed in their homes and in the buildings in which they were working. Their skeletons could be seen in the debris and ashes for almost 1,500 meters from the center of the blast, particularly in the downwind directions.
  • Large numbers of the population walked for considerable distances after the detonation before they collapsed and died.
  • Large numbers developed vomiting and bloody and watery diarrhea (vomitus and bloody fecees were found on the floor in many of the aid stations), associated with extreme weakness. They died in the first and second weeks after the bombs were dropped.
  • During this same period deaths from internal injuries and from burns were common. Either the heat from the fires or infrared radiation from the detonations caused many burns, particularly on bare skin or under dark clothing.
  • After a lull without peak mortality from any special causes, deaths began to occur from purpura, which was often associated with epilation, anemia, and a yellowish coloration of the skin. The so-called bone marrow syndrome, manifested by a low white blood cell count and almost complete absence of the platelets necessary to prevent bleeding,w as probably at its maximum beTween the fourth and sixth weeks after the bombs were dropped.
<<  More detail and links at the site referenced. >>
Those are not the injury and death patterns from conventional or napalm raids.

Heiwa either you are a total ignoramus or and intentional deceiver. Which is it and why?

?

frenat

« Reply #4267 on: July 09, 2019, 05:46:35 AM »

Yes!  Heiwa.com
Yes
Please explain more.
No U!

You mean you found no evidence with your shoddy research. That is different from no evidence.  At least you're always good for a laugh.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #4268 on: July 09, 2019, 06:17:39 AM »
Do you even know what the word "evidence" means?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Heiwa

« Reply #4269 on: July 10, 2019, 05:03:57 AM »
Yes - see http://heiwaco.com

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #4270 on: July 10, 2019, 06:14:48 AM »
Yes, I've seen your site, and as near as I can tell, your definition of "evidence" is different than the one the rest of the world uses.  Explaining how something works and then saying that it's all propaganda is not evidence of anything except your delusional state.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Heiwa

« Reply #4271 on: July 10, 2019, 09:41:00 AM »
LOL
Yes, I've seen your site, and as near as I can tell, your definition of "evidence" is different than the one the rest of the world uses.  Explaining how something works and then saying that it's all propaganda is not evidence of anything except your delusional state.

?

17 November

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #4272 on: July 26, 2019, 08:58:30 PM »
‘The Bomb Didn’t Beat Japan. Stalin Did’
By Ward Wilson

https://foreignpolicy.com/2013/05/30/the-bomb-didnt-beat-japan-stalin-did/

?

17 November

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #4273 on: July 26, 2019, 09:02:09 PM »
Ward Wilson’s article got its information from the book:

‘Racing the Enemy’ by Japanese researcher Tsuyoshi Hasegawa.

https://books.google.com/books/about/Racing_the_Enemy.html?id=iPju1MrqgU4C&printsec=frontcover&source=kp_read_button

?

17 November

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #4274 on: July 26, 2019, 09:19:26 PM »
An hour long interview of Hasegawa by a fellow American professor.

Hasegawa does not ignore evidence that makes the Soviets look good and is therefore usually ignored by American historians and hence unknown to most Americans.

The two bombs were dropped on August 6 & 9, and the Soviet Red Army invaded Japan in between these dates.

The Red Army had three months to rest and prepare for the invasion and crumbled Japan’s empire in Asia like a house of cards.

Japan’s top leaders held an emergency meeting on August 9 because if they didn’t decide soon, then Soviet Russian troops would be in Tokyo within days and all Japan would become communist. Just like the Nazi leaders, the Japanese desperately wanted to surrender to Americans which is what they ultimately decided.

Hasegawa gives a lot of information about why the bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki had nothing to do with the surrender decision except as an agreed upon propaganda between Japanese and American leaders. This part is summarised well in Wilson’s article.

Intriguingly, in the interview Hasegawa mentions a Harvard physicist who wrote a technical paper that says the “atomic” bombs had no difference in quality over conventional bombs, but only a difference in quantity.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2019, 09:22:29 PM by 17 November »

?

17 November

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #4275 on: July 26, 2019, 09:21:06 PM »
‘Five Myths About Nuclear Weapons’
By Ward Wilson

This book’s first chapter entitled that ‘Nuclear Weapons Shock and Awe Opponents’ was an especially major part of American propaganda from 1945 to about 1960, but the propaganda lost much of its edge by the late 1950’s because of actual Soviet technological and military improvements that contradicted the exaggerated American propaganda.

Since American atomic power propaganda began to lose influence in the late 1950’s as noted in General Maxwell Taylor’s book ‘The Uncertain Trumpet’ as well as by Soviet writers, in my opinion the Kennedy administration decided to supplement the nuclear myth with space propaganda from 1961 onwards.

The nuclear myth is the predecessor of moon mission propaganda.

https://books.google.com/books/about/Five_Myths_About_Nuclear_Weapons.html?id=70ZRhKAHM4oC&printsec=frontcover&source=kp_read_button
« Last Edit: July 26, 2019, 09:58:36 PM by 17 November »

Heiwa

« Reply #4276 on: July 27, 2019, 02:12:11 PM »
In my simple opinion no a-bombs destroyed Hiroshima and a suburb of Nagasaki August 1945 - http://heiwaco.com/bomb.htm .
Truman and Stalin met July 1945 at Potsdam and decided to fake it! Stalin had six years earlier made a deal with Hitler to destroy France and England, which failed, so now Stalin and Truman made a deal to destroy Japan. It worked fine. Japan surrendered at once and wasn't destroyed. Soon after Japan was an economic super power!

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #4277 on: July 28, 2019, 05:39:00 AM »
In my simple opinion no a-bombs destroyed Hiroshima and a suburb of Nagasaki August 1945 - http://heiwaco.com/bomb.htm .
Truman and Stalin met July 1945 at Potsdam and decided to fake it! Stalin had six years earlier made a deal with Hitler to destroy France and England, which failed, so now Stalin and Truman made a deal to destroy Japan. It worked fine. Japan surrendered at once and wasn't destroyed. Soon after Japan was an economic super power!

Right.... and most birds can swallow food in zero gravity.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

RocketSauce

• I kill penguins for fun
« Reply #4278 on: July 28, 2019, 05:47:09 AM »
.... I admit, on one finger Huawei is persistent says a lot of the right words and he's been on the forum for a long time trying to debunk space flight and nuclear power.... on the rest of the my hands.... who gives a fuck? What is the goal?

This is the least impressive group of people (no offense Moose, I like you) you are trying to convince of anything... and the only thing worse is the people you bicker with.... as a loser, i now check back into this place r eww ice a year and it's the same people rambling about the same nonsense... the only difference is the creative wack-a-mole bullshit gets more sophisticated.... I know it would never happen, but I would love to see everyone just... agree with everything Huawei has to say and see how that social experiment runs... (No, it's too fun to argue) you'll never convince him, you know how he will respond... try something he hasn't seen... everyone being like... wow, you're right....
Quote from: Every FE'r

Please don't mention Himawari 8
Quote from: sceptimatic
Impossible to have the same volume and different density.

*fact*
Extra Virgin Penguin Blood is a natural aphrodisiac

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #4279 on: July 28, 2019, 06:08:35 AM »
.... I admit, on one finger Huawei is persistent says a lot of the right words and he's been on the forum for a long time trying to debunk space flight and nuclear power.... on the rest of the my hands.... who gives a fuck? What is the goal?

He is mad at the USA for denying his shitty tanker design from being used in US Waterways.
Rabinoz RIP

Heiwa

« Reply #4280 on: July 28, 2019, 12:44:48 PM »

He is mad at the USA for denying his shitty tanker design from being used in US Waterways.

Please, it was back in November 1997 that USA (USCG Admiral Kramek) announced that oil tankers of my design could not enter US ports - over 20 years ago. See http://heiwaco.com/ce_uscg.htm .  Of course, it was not the end of the story - the matter was later discussed in the US Congress - http://heiwaco.com/ce_uscongress.htm . Now a USCG admiral North tried to explain what a danger my tankers posed and why they could not enter US ports.
Me mad?
No, I just feel sorry for the idiots of the USCG reducing safety at sea and reducing the protection of the marine environment by their strange actions.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2019, 12:46:32 PM by Heiwa »

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #4281 on: July 28, 2019, 02:07:17 PM »
That's a lot of typing for not being mad.
Rabinoz RIP

Heiwa

« Reply #4282 on: July 28, 2019, 08:38:09 PM »
That's a lot of typing for not being mad.
Me mad?
No, I just feel sorry for the idiots of the USCG reducing safety at sea and reducing the protection of the marine environment by their strange actions.

RocketSauce

« Reply #4283 on: July 28, 2019, 09:45:21 PM »
But Huawei... why would someone of your pedigree, history... someone with your resume and list of accomplishments be here? Why aren't on the news, podcasts... I mean, even Alex Jones would give you a second to get your message out... this is literally the smallest audience for your message... if no one will have you on their platform because they are shills... why dont you start your own YouTube channel... spread the word... interview people...  lack of time is a horrible reason not to do it..
 It is obvious how much time you commit to this rinky dinky web site...

You got 40 million euros riding on someone to challenge your ideas... why not spread the message to a larger audience... just having that amount of money riding on any bet will garner attention... 40 million for anyone that can prove me wrong... CNN and the New York Times would put that on their front page...

Shit, Netflix gave Bob Lazar a full documentary... with Mickey Rourke narrating with random thoughts

*fact*

Heiwa

« Reply #4284 on: July 29, 2019, 07:23:11 AM »
But Huawei... why would someone of your pedigree, history... someone with your resume and list of accomplishments be here? Why aren't on the news, podcasts... I mean, even Alex Jones would give you a second to get your message out... this is literally the smallest audience for your message... if no one will have you on their platform because they are shills... why dont you start your own YouTube channel... spread the word... interview people...  lack of time is a horrible reason not to do it..

You got 40 million euros riding on someone to challenge your ideas... why not spread the message to a larger audience... just having that amount of money riding on any bet will garner attention... 40 million for anyone that can prove me wrong... CNN and the New York Times would put that on their front page...

Shit, Netflix gave Bob Lazar a full documentary... with Mickey Rourke narrating with random thoughts
Hm, FocketSauce - you are not very bright, or? Back in 1996 when I showed in media that M/S Estonia couldn't have lost its visor in heavy weather 1994, the Swedish government publicly announced via media that I was an idiot. It was a mistake. I got plenty PR, etc. When I tried to reply, same media were closed! No space! And that's the situation ever since. So I am happy with 2.7 million downloads of http://heiwaco.com . I just want to improve safety at sea and it is not popular either. Sheaple want cheap cruises and they get it. I never go on such shit.

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #4285 on: July 30, 2019, 08:23:31 PM »

Hm, FocketSauce - you are not very bright, or? Back in 1996 when I showed in media that M/S Estonia couldn't have lost its visor in heavy weather 1994, the Swedish government publicly announced via media that I was an idiot. It was a mistake. I got plenty PR, etc. When I tried to reply, same media were closed! No space! And that's the situation ever since. So I am happy with 2.7 million downloads of http://heiwaco.com . I just want to improve safety at sea and it is not popular either. Sheaple want cheap cruises and they get it. I never go on such shit.

The Swedish Government didn't announce that you were an idiot.  They only confirmed you were.  You showed everyone that you were an idiot all by yourself.
Rabinoz RIP

Heiwa

« Reply #4286 on: July 30, 2019, 09:37:10 PM »

The Swedish Government didn't announce that you were an idiot.  They only confirmed you were.  You showed everyone that you were an idiot all by yourself.
Well, the Swedish government could not explain how M/S Estonia sank 1994 (my suggestion leakage below waterline) and had to make secret all documentation about it for 60 years. National security! Plenty people part of the government cover-up also died early. Sad story.

RocketSauce

« Reply #4287 on: July 31, 2019, 08:48:46 AM »

Obviously when compared to you I barely qualify as a life form, let alone a human being... But... you side stepped my question... quite brilliantly I must add... i had to have someone else much smarter than myself point it out...

Let me attempt a different approach....

You are the smartest, and the greatest... obviously there has been a smear job committed against you due to varying factors such as jealousy and information suppression...

But your efforts to go to the media at large was in 1994... why do I have to go to a stupid Flat Earth Society website (which isnt even the most popular or well managed of the flat earth themed sites) to hear your teachings? This is not the only free medium... YouTube is free... where is your channel? Where is your megaphone? You obviously know this is.... the rockiest of bottoms...

I'm not insulting you... I am only critical of you using this site and a website you only seem to promote in the darkest deepest corners of the internet... there are what... a total of 40 active user names operated by 15 people... your time is wasted here... no one here sails the seas...

*fact*

Heiwa

« Reply #4288 on: July 31, 2019, 12:12:02 PM »

Obviously when compared to you I barely qualify as a life form, let alone a human being... But... you side stepped my question... quite brilliantly I must add... i had to have someone else much smarter than myself point it out...

Let me attempt a different approach....

You are the smartest, and the greatest... obviously there has been a smear job committed against you due to varying factors such as jealousy and information suppression...

But your efforts to go to the media at large was in 1994... why do I have to go to a stupid Flat Earth Society website (which isnt even the most popular or well managed of the flat earth themed sites) to hear your teachings? This is not the only free medium... YouTube is free... where is your channel? Where is your megaphone? You obviously know this is.... the rockiest of bottoms...

I'm not insulting you... I am only critical of you using this site and a website you only seem to promote in the darkest deepest corners of the internet... there are what... a total of 40 active user names operated by 15 people... your time is wasted here... no one here sails the seas...
Only reason why I am on this forum is that some FE enthusiast here, years ago, said he knew how to go to the Moon and that I owed him Euro 1M! I had never heard about FE before but I explained how wrong he was ... and that thread has later been visited >478 000 times. It is just top of the list!