Nuclear Power Exaggerated

• 4288 Replies

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
Re: Nuclear Power Exaggerated
« Reply #4230 on: January 20, 2019, 08:40:59 AM »
I feel sorry for these Japanese that are illegally forced to leave their homes and jobs to satisfy the whims of corrupt authorities.
What do those "corrupt authorities" have to gain by forcing those Japanese to leave their homes and jobs? ???
Thanks for asking. Reasons are (1) to keep the Japanese scared dog shit for anything radiating nuclear things and (2) keep the Hiroshima/Nagasaki 1945 Fake News about atomic bombs alive in people's minds. The "corrupt authorities" are of course the US and Japan governments. Lying to you own people is not good. I just updated http://heiwaco.com/bomb.htm about it.
Why would they want people to be afraid of peaceful nuclear energy?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #4231 on: January 20, 2019, 09:01:01 AM »
I feel sorry for these Japanese that are illegally forced to leave their homes and jobs to satisfy the whims of corrupt authorities.
What do those "corrupt authorities" have to gain by forcing those Japanese to leave their homes and jobs? ???
Thanks for asking. Reasons are (1) to keep the Japanese scared dog shit for anything radiating nuclear things and (2) keep the Hiroshima/Nagasaki 1945 Fake News about atomic bombs alive in people's minds. The "corrupt authorities" are of course the US and Japan governments. Lying to you own people is not good. I just updated http://heiwaco.com/bomb.htm about it.
Thanks for asking. Only dog shit like you ask such questions.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #4232 on: January 20, 2019, 12:32:28 PM »
Why are you so mean?  Japan needs to import almost all of their energy, so help me understand why the corrupt Japanese government would want their people to be afraid of the peaceful nuclear power that supplies almost 1/3 of their electricity,
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Heiwa

« Reply #4233 on: January 20, 2019, 04:55:42 PM »
Why are you so mean?  Japan needs to import almost all of their energy, so help me understand why the corrupt Japanese government would want their people to be afraid of the peaceful nuclear power that supplies almost 1/3 of their electricity,
?? I am not mean, if you understand what I mean, which I doubt. Dog shit is always dog shit. Haven't you understood that no atomic bombs were ever dropped on Japan 1945 vaporizing 100 000's of yellow monkeys according to the lingo of the time. It was just Fake News propaganda. But every year the poor Japanese must organize big ceremonies at Hiroshima and Nagasaki to commemorate the Fake News dog shit. Like the Fukushima NP incident 2011. There was no need to evacuate ~150 000 persons and the damages to the nuclear plant were not serious. But corrupt people took the opportunity to exaggerate and falsify everything like they did back in 1945. It is simple in Japan! The people are just told to do and believe what they are told. Like dogs.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #4234 on: April 08, 2019, 10:03:52 PM »
<<  Crap deleted >>
Heiwa knows that Heiwa is the smartest person on earth because the smartest person on earth told him so. Therefore
If Heiwa can't understand nuclear detonation then nuclear detonation must, by definition be impossible.
If Heiwa can't understand atmospheric reentry then reentry must, by definition be impossible.
If Heiwa can't understand crewed space missions then crewed space missions must, by definition be impossible.
If Heiwa can't understand a crewed spacecraft landing on the moon then a crewed spacecraft landing on the moon must, by definition be impossible.

Heiwa

« Reply #4235 on: April 09, 2019, 01:28:52 AM »
<<  Crap deleted >>
Heiwa knows that Heiwa is the smartest person on earth because the smartest person on earth told him so. Therefore
If Heiwa can't understand nuclear detonation then nuclear detonation must, by definition be impossible.
If Heiwa can't understand atmospheric reentry then reentry must, by definition be impossible.
If Heiwa can't understand crewed space missions then crewed space missions must, by definition be impossible.
If Heiwa can't understand a crewed spacecraft landing on the moon then a crewed spacecraft landing on the moon must, by definition be impossible.
Let's get it right.
I like peaceful, nuclear power electrical generation stations. I am a shareholder of EDF, which owns plenty nuclear power plants.
But I don't like atomic bombs secretly developed by the best scientists and engineers in the world at great costs 1942/5 and that exploded 1945 killing 100 000's of Japanese. Of course communist spies stole all military atomic bomb secrets 1945, if you believe US Fake News.
But let's face it. No atomic bombs exploded anywhere and no communists stole anything. It was just a US hoax. I explain the details at http://heiwaco.com/bomb.htm .

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #4236 on: April 09, 2019, 01:48:28 AM »
?? I am not mean, if you understand what I mean, which I doubt. Dog shit is always dog shit. Haven't you understood that no atomic bombs were ever dropped on Japan 1945 vaporizing 100 000's of yellow monkeys according to the lingo of the time. It was just Fake News propaganda. But every year the poor Japanese must organize big ceremonies at Hiroshima and Nagasaki to commemorate the Fake News dog shit. Like the Fukushima NP incident 2011. There was no need to evacuate ~150 000 persons and the damages to the nuclear plant were not serious. But corrupt people took the opportunity to exaggerate and falsify everything like they did back in 1945. It is simple in Japan! The people are just told to do and believe what they are told. Like dogs.

So this is going to be awkward for me to be saying. . . . but I agree with SOME of the words used in the above quote. A very few select words, but there are some that I can agree with.

Let me explain myself.

I can agree with "Like the Fukushima NP incident 2011. There was no need to evacuate ~150 000 persons and the damages to the nuclear plant were not serious'

This is because radiation is not the pure death that a lot of people thinks it is. The radiation that leaked out of Fukushima into the surrounding area was so low that there are spots on earth that have natural radiation levels higher than that, and the people living in those areas are fine, and have been for hundreds of years. Most evacuations and "radiation cleanup" from fukushima is political over reaction, and has little to do with Actual health risk. So far 1 death has been attributed to the radiation leak, and even that is disputable.
1600 deaths have been attributed to the evacuation of the surrounding area.

Nuclear power is super powerful, radiation is a real thing. But radiation does not kill you just because you looked at it funny. If you have ever received an x-ray, you would have received more additional radiation than anyone living right next to fukushima for the rest of their lives.

This is important to say, because there is a war against nuclear power due to fears of radiation. The globe will never get off fossil fuels until we embrace the UBER power of nuclear.
Heiwa is not helping either though.

If you move fast enough, everything appears flat

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #4237 on: April 09, 2019, 02:30:54 AM »
I don't know why people are so slow to identify Heiwa as a troll.  I have to say,  he is quite good at it,  even if somewhat irrational.
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #4238 on: April 09, 2019, 02:44:06 AM »
Quote from: Heiwa
Let's get it right.
I like peaceful, nuclear power electrical generation stations.
Sure, though maybe we should be putting more effort into the far safer and probably far less polluting Th-232 technology.

Quote from: Heiwa
But I don't like atomic bombs secretly developed by the best scientists and engineers in the world at great costs 1942/5.
And I don't like nuclear weapons either but that is totally irrelevant.
Just because you, I and many others don't like nuclear weapons, terrorism and many other things is no proof they don't exist.
To me you seem a bit like this. If you don't like something you pretend it's "fake news": 

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #4239 on: April 09, 2019, 02:48:27 AM »
I don't know why people are so slow to identify Heiwa as a troll.  I have to say,  he is quite good at it,  even if somewhat irrational.
We know he's a troll but every so often it's fun to pop in and twist the tiger's tail.
It always triggers a standard response.

Heiwa

« Reply #4240 on: April 09, 2019, 07:30:33 AM »
We know he's a troll but every so often it's fun to pop in and twist the tiger's tail.
No, Scandinavians believed in trolls in the past. Trolls were giants living in the granite mountains rolling great boulders around, etc. Actually in the past Scandinavia was covered by ice and the boulders were pushed around by glaciers. But then the glaciers melted. So the trolls became mischievous but friendly dwarfs living in the forests and some Norwegians still believe in them.
I got into this business 1994 when the Swedish prime minister Carl Bildt announced that a ferry (M/S Estonia) with 1000 Swedes aboard had sunk in the Baltic 28 September 1994 due to its bow visor falling off in very severe weather killing most people aboard. Operating similar ferries myself I checked all info and found that Mr. Bildt was simply lying. No visor fell off. The visor was removed from the wreck at the bottom of the sea by Swedish Royal Navy divers/sailors using explosives a week later. Mr. Bildt had blamed the incident on the visor before that. Actually Mr. Bildt used the ferry M/S Estonia to transport ex-USSR military equipment but forgot to pay all parties involved, some of which sank the ferry using explosives. Mr. Bildt is a criminal politician now retired somewhere fucking his third wife. The biggest Swedish newspaper Dagens Nyhete published my findings 15 August 1996 and I became well known. It was real news.  And there we are today. I explain all at my website.
I happened to know the asshole Mr. Bildt personally 1966/70 when we were active in right wing politics together. Those were the times.
Topic here - see post #1 - is of course the alleged nuclear bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki 1945. It was/is another hoax. No atomic bombs exploded anywhere.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 11:40:19 AM by Heiwa »

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #4241 on: April 09, 2019, 08:01:55 AM »
No, Scandinavians believed in trolls in the past. Trolls were giants living in the granite mountains rolling great boulders around, etc. Actually in the past Scandinavia was covered by ice and the boulders were pushed around by glaciers. But then the glaciers melted. So the trolls became mischievous but friendly dwarfs living in the forests and some Norwegians still believe in them.
I got into the this business 1994 when the Swedish prime minister Carl Bildt announced that a ferry (M/S Estonia) with 1000 Swedes aboard had sunk in the Baltic 28 September 1994 due to its bow visor falling off in very severe weather killing most people aboard. Operating similar ferries myself I checked all info and found that Mr. Bildt was simply lying. No visor fell off. The visor was removed from the wreck at the bottom of the sea by Swedish Royal Navy divers/sailors using explosives a week later. Mr. Bildt had blamed the incident on the visor before that. Actually Mr. Bildt used the ferry M/S Estonia to transport ex-USSR military equipment but forgot to pay all parties involved, some of which sank the ferry using explosives. Mr. Bildt is a criminal politician now retired somewhere fucking his third wife. The biggest Swedish newspaper Dagens Nyhete published my findings 15 August 1996 and I became well known. It was real news.  And there we are today. I explain all at my website.
I happened to know the asshole Mr. Bildt personally 1966/70 when we were active in right wing politics together. Those were the times.
Topic here - see post #1 - is of course the alleged nuclear bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki 1945. It was/is another hoax. No atomic bombs exploded anywhere.

Translation:

I'm a retarted conspiracy theorist and have no credibility what so ever.  I also live in a mental institute.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Heiwa

« Reply #4242 on: April 09, 2019, 11:14:56 PM »
I got into the this business 1994 when the Swedish prime minister Carl Bildt announced that a ferry (M/S Estonia) with 1000 Swedes aboard had sunk in the Baltic 28 September 1994 due to its bow visor falling off in very severe weather killing most people aboard. Operating similar ferries myself I checked all info and found that Mr. Bildt was simply lying. No visor fell off. The visor was removed from the wreck at the bottom of the sea by Swedish Royal Navy divers/sailors using explosives a week later. Mr. Bildt had blamed the incident on the visor before that. Actually Mr. Bildt used the ferry M/S Estonia to transport ex-USSR military equipment but forgot to pay all parties involved, some of which sank the ferry using explosives. Mr. Bildt is a criminal politician now retired somewhere fucking his third wife. The biggest Swedish newspaper Dagens Nyhete published my findings 15 August 1996 and I became well known. It was real news.  And there we are today. I explain all at my website.

Translation:

I'm a retarted conspiracy theorist and have no credibility what so ever.  I also live in a mental institute.

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #4243 on: April 09, 2019, 11:20:50 PM »
Were you there on those days? You sound old enough.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 11:44:54 PM by MaNaeSWolf »

Heiwa

« Reply #4244 on: April 10, 2019, 03:10:37 AM »
Yes, my father prepared plans that we should move from Stockholm to New Zealand or at least move out of town to Öregrund 100 kms north. The Swedish government hinted 1949/54 that a USSR atomic attack was imminent and that we should be prepared. I was only 3-8 years old but I remember it.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #4245 on: April 10, 2019, 03:18:10 AM »
I was only 3-8 years old but I remember it.

You don't remember it. It was fake.

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #4246 on: April 10, 2019, 03:36:35 AM »
Yes, my father prepared plans that we should move from Stockholm to New Zealand or at least move out of town to Öregrund 100 kms north. The Swedish government hinted 1949/54 that a USSR atomic attack was imminent and that we should be prepared. I was only 3-8 years old but I remember it.

You do know that Hiroshima and Nagasaki where in Japan and not in New Zealand. I can see why you think they where faked now.

guys, I solved the puzzle. Heiwa cant tell the difference between the countries!
We can all go on with our lives now!

Ill, give you some credit; next to each other, the two countries do look similar.

also, did anybody else know that Heiwa is almost 80?
Tell me, how where the 60's? As naughty as everyone said it was?
« Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 03:40:02 AM by MaNaeSWolf »

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #4247 on: April 10, 2019, 03:59:29 AM »

Yes, my father prepared plans that we should move ... out of town to Öregrund 100 kms north.

I see where you get your intelligence.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #4248 on: April 10, 2019, 04:01:58 AM »
Ill, give you some credit; next to each other, the two countries do look similar.
I've never been to Japan but I know the South Island looks almost more English than one pictures England.
But even Heiwa might tell them apart simply by listening to them speak.
Kiwis try to count one, two, three, four, five, sex and somehow can't get past there.

Quote from: MaNaeSWolf
also, did anybody else know that Heiwa is almost 80?
Tell me, how where the 60's? As naughty as everyone said it was?

Wow, he's almost as old as I.
But I was too busy getting married, starting a family and getting a house built to get very naughty in the 1960s.
I'm sure Heiwa would know from experience just how naughty the 60's were :o.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #4249 on: April 10, 2019, 04:05:19 AM »

I doubt Heiwa remembers yesterday.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #4250 on: April 10, 2019, 04:27:30 AM »

I hesitated to bring that up.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #4251 on: April 10, 2019, 04:36:05 AM »

I hesitated to bring that up.

He won't remember it tomorrow.

Heiwa

« Reply #4252 on: April 10, 2019, 04:37:25 AM »
I've never been to Japan but I know the South Island looks almost more English than one pictures England.
But even Heiwa might tell them apart simply by listening to them speak.
Kiwis try to count one, two, three, four, five, sex and somehow can't get past there.

You should really visit Japan! 10% is pretty crowded but the 90% rest, mountains, forests, is quite nice with no people around. Right now cherry blossoms can be seen.
And the food is good, the drink will make you happy, etc. Most Japanese males are drunk after 19.00 hrs and easy to talk to.
And Japan is slowly starting all their, intact, nuclear power plants that were stopped after the Fukushima incident. The criminal government stopped them 2011 just to scare the shit out of all Japanese.

« Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 04:39:20 AM by Heiwa »

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #4253 on: April 10, 2019, 04:53:08 AM »

And Japan is slowly starting all their, intact, nuclear power plants that were stopped after the Fukushima incident. The criminal government stopped them 2011 just to scare the shit out of all Japanese.

I read all about that on some stupid ass website. Have you seen that site?

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #4254 on: April 10, 2019, 05:21:24 AM »

Considering that their Nuclear oversight agency was doing a shoddy job of keeping the power plants safe, Im not too surprised that the people where scared as hell. There should never have been any radiation leaking out of fukushima if the regulators did their job correctly.

The thing that makes nuclear unsafe in the future is people NOT building more nuclear.

If you want a planet that is nice to live in for a very long time, we need lots of nuclear.

Heiwa

« Reply #4255 on: April 10, 2019, 07:12:56 AM »
Yes!

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #4256 on: June 08, 2019, 12:36:52 AM »

And Japan is slowly starting all their, intact, nuclear power plants
that were stopped after the Fukushima incident.
The criminal government stopped them 2011 just to scare the shit out of all Japanese.

I read all about that on some stupid ass website. Have you seen that site?

Yes!  Heiwa.com

Heiwa

Heiwa