Re: Nuclear Weapons Do Not Exist
« Reply #2280 on: January 27, 2017, 10:35:41 PM »

Yep . . . . .

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #2281 on: January 27, 2017, 10:46:34 PM »

Good idea.

I only had to ask you 3 times for it to appear so?

However it is better you start with http://heiwaco.com/bomb.htm 1.1.1 to 2.14 and then finish with http://heiwaco.com/bomb1.htm 3.1 to 7.1.

There (3.5 - 3.9) you will find that a critical mass of uranium consists of 4x1026 atoms of which, for unknown reasons only 6x1024 atoms or 1.5% do not fission in nanoseconds after having been mechanically compressed to double density creating a FLASH followed by destruction and a mushroom cloud.

Reason is that any fission of metal uranium will just melt it, vaporize it and then any neutrons just fly away and disappear. It is called fizzle. I look forward to your comments.

My comment is this:  You never give any demonstration of how quickly the bomb assembly would heat up vis a vis the speed of the nuclear chain reaction.  If you wish to demonstrate that the bomb will melt before the reaction takes place, this is essential. Until you do that, I see no compelling reason to accept your "findings".
Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #2282 on: January 27, 2017, 10:59:49 PM »

Good idea.

I only had to ask you 3 times for it to appear so?

However it is better you start with http://heiwaco.com/bomb.htm 1.1.1 to 2.14 and then finish with http://heiwaco.com/bomb1.htm 3.1 to 7.1.

There (3.5 - 3.9) you will find that a critical mass of uranium consists of 4x1026 atoms of which, for unknown reasons only 6x1024 atoms or 1.5% do not fission in nanoseconds after having been mechanically compressed to double density creating a FLASH followed by destruction and a mushroom cloud.

Reason is that any fission of metal uranium will just melt it, vaporize it and then any neutrons just fly away and disappear. It is called fizzle. I look forward to your comments.

My comment is this:  You never give any demonstration of how quickly the bomb assembly would heat up vis a vis the speed of the nuclear chain reaction.  If you wish to demonstrate that the bomb will melt before the reaction takes place, this is essential. Until you do that, I see no compelling reason to accept your "findings".

Well, I indicate the energy released by one (of 1024 fissions) and that the end result after 1024 fissions is a temperature of 100 000 000K of the 98.5% of the critical mass (60 kg) that remains and doesn't fission and it would appear that the bomb would melt (and fizzle) in the short progress (nano-seconds).

The 'experts' say it is prevented by clever design (sic - it doesn't melt but explodes) but I haven't seen any clever design! Just two sub-critical masses that are suddenly compressed mechanically. It cannot possible produce a FLASH!

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #2283 on: January 27, 2017, 11:03:02 PM »
Well, I indicate the energy released by one (of 1024 fissions) and that the end result after 1024 fissions is a temperature of 100 000 000K of the 98.5% of the critical mass (60 kg) that remains and doesn't fission and it would appear that the bomb would melt (and fizzle) in the short progress (nano-seconds).

You are an engineer, surely you can show a calculation, stating all of your assumptions, to demonstrate this.

The 'experts' say it is prevented by clever design (sic - it doesn't melt but explodes) but I haven't seen any clever design!

The perhaps you should not decide it is impossible, but instead just remain skeptical?

Just two sub-critical masses that are suddenly compressed mechanically. It cannot possible produce a FLASH!

Of course it can.  As you have indicated it is a matter of containment and reaction rate, not a matter of defying the laws of physics.
Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

Heiwa

« Reply #2284 on: January 28, 2017, 03:12:44 AM »

You are an engineer, surely you can show a calculation, stating all of your assumptions, to demonstrate this.

No, I only know what one fission of an uranium atom results into, even if Niels Bohr couldn't even explain how the neutron could split or fission the sole atom in the first place ... and how long it took.

My contribution is the total number of atoms in a 61 kg critical mass of uranium - 4x1026 - and the conclusion it is a great number.

Now, the experts say only 1.5% of them fissioned, when 100% were mechanically compressed to double density and that has made me wonder. 1.5%? Why not 100 or 0%?

I was told it was a military secret in the name of US national security since 1945 and that anyone just asking the question was subject to the penalty of death. It was restricted information, you know!

Nasty stuff! Restricted info! Hopefully Donald Trump will investigate what I cannot do.

?

Kami

« Reply #2285 on: January 28, 2017, 04:46:48 AM »

Now, the experts say only 1.5% of them fissioned, when 100% were mechanically compressed to double density and that has made me wonder. 1.5%? Why not 100 or 0%?

I was told it was a military secret in the name of US national security since 1945 and that anyone just asking the question was subject to the penalty of death. It was restricted information, you know!
Who told you that? I would not believe random people but instead check the law. Asking questions and expressing your opinion is Not illegal in the US.

The 1.5% is probably the Mass that reacts before the enormous energy rips the whole thing apart, creating the explosion. Another reason is that the Mass that consists of 98.5℅ the particles is no longer critical. But I suppose it ist the First one. You might ask someone who is proficient in nuclear physics though.

?

frenat

« Reply #2286 on: January 28, 2017, 05:44:44 AM »

Who told you that? I would not believe random people but instead check the law. Asking questions and expressing your opinion is Not illegal in the US.

He made it up to make himself look more important. 

Heiwa

« Reply #2287 on: January 28, 2017, 06:15:57 AM »

The 1.5% is probably the Mass that reacts before the enormous energy rips the whole thing apart, creating the explosion. Another reason is that the Mass that consists of 98.5℅ the particles is no longer critical. But I suppose it ist the First one. You might ask someone who is proficient in nuclear physics though.

Fission is not a chemical reaction. It is just what happens - a process - when a neutron splits an atom releasing energy and more neutrons.

Of course, if a certain number of atoms make up a critical mass, when one atom is split by fission, the remainder is not a critical mass any longer. 

By defintion a critical mass is the minimum or smallest amount of fissile material needed to maintain a nuclear chain reaction of an exploding a-bomb, but it is normal nuclear physics nonsense.

The self-sustaining fission process spread by neutrons, which occurs in nuclear reactors, is not a chain reaction of any kind but is a simple process that does not require any critical mass. By controlling the number of neutrons reaching the nuclear fuel, you can stop, start and adjust the fission process.

« Reply #2288 on: January 28, 2017, 01:49:42 PM »

Do you disagree that 1024 fission reactions in a microsecond would release the energy equal to the Little Boy bomb?

No, according my findings (at my website) 1024 fission reactions in a microsecond cannot occur, so no energy of any kind could be released in a FLASH!

It is much easier to fake it.
Great.  Post those findings here if you can.  But you can't because there is no evidence on your website.  It's just you saying over and over agin it's impossible.  You continue to fail miserably.

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #2289 on: January 28, 2017, 01:57:14 PM »

Fission is not a chemical reaction. It is just what happens - a process - when a neutron splits an atom releasing energy and more neutrons.

Of course, if a certain number of atoms make up a critical mass, when one atom is split by fission, the remainder is not a critical mass any longer. 

By defintion a critical mass is the minimum or smallest amount of fissile material needed to maintain a nuclear chain reaction of an exploding a-bomb, but it is normal nuclear physics nonsense.

The self-sustaining fission process spread by neutrons, which occurs in nuclear reactors, is not a chain reaction of any kind but is a simple process that does not require any critical mass. By controlling the number of neutrons reaching the nuclear fuel, you can stop, start and adjust the fission process.

Good thing mass is not the defining critical property in self-sustaining chain reactions then.

onebigmonkey

• You. Yes you. Stand still laddie.
« Reply #2290 on: January 28, 2017, 02:28:56 PM »
No, I only know what one fission of an uranium atom results into, even if Niels Bohr couldn't even explain how the neutron could split or fission the sole atom in the first place ... and how long it took.

You need to stop the tedious name dropping and start providing evidence that Bohr couldn't explain fission. I think if you were to repeat your claims in front of him he would laugh in your face.

You were told it so it must be true? Who told you? What authority did they have that made them an expert? Do you always believe any old you're told by random strangers? Or is this a lie as well?

Your death penalty claim is a lie.
Facts won't do what I want them to.

We went from a round Earth to a round Moon: http://onebigmonkey.com/apollo/apollo.html

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #2291 on: January 28, 2017, 05:50:20 PM »
Hello Heiwa,

I am doing a little research on the United States laws regarding discussion and disclosure of information pertaining to nuclear weapons. Could you cite for me the specific law you are referring to when you claim that, "A-and h-bombs - or atomic bombs - do not work but it is against a silly US law to say so, but, if you do, you, like me, are punished by death (!)"?

Thanks in advance!

Boots

“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

Heiwa

« Reply #2292 on: January 28, 2017, 05:57:32 PM »

You need to stop the tedious name dropping and start providing evidence that Bohr couldn't explain fission. I think if you were to repeat your claims in front of him he would laugh in your face.

You were told it so it must be true? Who told you? What authority did they have that made them an expert? Do you always believe any old you're told by random strangers? Or is this a lie as well?

Your death penalty claim is a lie.

Hm, poor Bohr could not really explain how fission worked 1945/62; how a neutron splits an atom into other atoms, creating more neutrons and releasing energy and the time it takes. So he was easy to fool into the pseudoscientific Manhattan project 1942/5 about military, destructive fission. What a stupid hoax!

Of course it was 1946 made a crime in the USA to tell the Truth about the a-bomb and if you do, you shall be punished by death! I explain it at http://heiwaco.com/bomb.htm#USA .

Anyway, the good news is that mr Donald Trump cannot use any a-bombs today.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #2293 on: January 28, 2017, 06:06:13 PM »
Hm, poor Bohr could not really explain how fission worked 1945/62; how a neutron splits an atom into other atoms, creating more neutrons and releasing energy and the time it takes.
Who said that fission creates neutrons? ???
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Heiwa

« Reply #2294 on: January 28, 2017, 06:10:32 PM »
Hello Heiwa,

I am doing a little research on the United States laws regarding discussion and disclosure of information pertaining to nuclear weapons. Could you cite for me the specific law you are referring to when you claim that, "A-and h-bombs - or atomic bombs - do not work but it is against a silly US law to say so, but, if you do, you, like me, are punished by death (!)"?

Thanks in advance!

Boots

That is easy:

https://science.energy.gov/~/media/bes/pdf/Atomic_Energy_Act_of_1946.pdf

The US law starts with a lie:

SECTION 1.(a)

FINDINGS AND DECLARATION.  - Research and experimentation in the field of nuclear chain reaction have attained the stage at which the release of atomic energy on a large scale is practical.  The significance of the atomic bomb for military purposes is evident.

The atomic bomb is just propaganda to scare.

Heiwa

« Reply #2295 on: January 28, 2017, 06:18:57 PM »
Hm, poor Bohr could not really explain how fission worked 1945/62; how a neutron splits an atom into other atoms, creating more neutrons and releasing energy and the time it takes.
Who said that fission creates neutrons? ???

OK - fission releases neutrons. Happy?

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #2296 on: January 28, 2017, 06:27:49 PM »
So to be clear, this is the specific law to which you are referring? :

60 STAT .]  79TH CONG., 2D SESS .-CH. 724-AUG. 1, 1946

SEC. 10. (b) RESTRICTIONS-

(2) Whoever, lawfully or unlawfully, having possession of, access
to, control over, or being entrusted with, any document, writing,
sketch, photograph, plan, model, instrument, appliance, note or information
involving or incorporating restricted data-
(A) communicates, transmits, or discloses the same to any
individual or person, or attempts or conspires to do any of the
foregoing, with intent to injure the United States or with intent
to secure an advantage to any foreign nation, upon conviction
thereof, shall be punished by death or imprisonment for life
(but the penalty of death or imprisonment for life may be
imposed only upon recommendation of the jury and only in cases
where the offense was committed with intent to injure the United
States) ; or by a fine of not more than $20,000 or imprisonment for
not more than twenty years, or both ;
(B) communicates, transmits, or discloses the same to any
foregoing, with reason to believe such data will be utilized to
injure the United States or to secure an advantage to any foreign
nation, shall, upon conviction, be punished by a fine of not more
than $10,000 or imprisonment for not more than ten years, or
both .
(3) Whoever, with intent to injure the United States or with intent
to secure an advantage to any foreign nation, acquires or attempts or
conspires to acquire any document, writing, sketch, photograph, plan,
model, instrument, appliance, note or information involving or incorporating
restricted data shall, upon conviction thereof, be punished
by death or imprisonment for life (but the penalty of death or imprisonment
for life may be imposed only upon recommendation of the
jury and only in cases where the offense was committed with intent to
injure the United States) ; or by a fine of not more than $20,000 or
imprisonment for not more than twenty years, or both .
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 06:38:08 PM by Boots »

Heiwa

« Reply #2297 on: January 28, 2017, 06:52:34 PM »

both .

Yes. I think it is clearly indicated at my website, where I present restricted data about a-bombs.  Note 'shall be punished by death', bla, bla, bla . The law is part of the US hoax, of course.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #2298 on: January 28, 2017, 07:02:27 PM »
I am getting expert help on this but in the meantime here is the appropriate excerpt from the Atomic Energy Act of 1954 (aka. An Act to amend the Atomic Energy Act of 1946, as amended, and for other purposes.):

68 STAT.] PUBLIC LAW 703-AUG. 30, 1954 943

SEC. 145. RESTRICTIONS.—

a. No arrangement shall be made under section 31, no contract shall
be made or continued in effect under section 41, and no license shall be
issued under section 103 or 104, unless the person with whom such
arrangement is made, the contractor or prospective contractor, or the
prospective licensee agrees in writing not to permit any individual
to have access to Restricted Data until the Civil Service Commission
shall have made an investigation and report to the Commission on
the character, associations, and loyalty of such individual, and the
Commission shall have determined that permitting such person to
have access to Restricted Data will not endanger the common defense
and security.
b. Except as authorized by the Commission or the General Manager
upon a determination by the Commission or General Manager that
such action is clearly consistent with the national interest, no individual
shall be employed by the Commission nor shall the Commission
permit any individual to have access to Restricted Data until the
Civil Service Commission shall have made an investigation and report
to the Commission on the character, associations, and loyalty of such
individual, and the Commission shall have determined that permitting
such person to have access to Restricted Data will not endanger the
common defense and security.
c. In the event an investigation made pursuant to subsections a. and
b. of this section develops any data reflecting that the individual who
is the subject of the investigation is of questionable loyalty, the Civil
Service Commission shall refer the matter to the Federal Bureau of
Investigation for the conduct of a full field investigation, the results of
which shall be furnished to the Civil Service Commission for its information
and appropriate action.
d. If the President deems it to be in the national interest, he may
from time to time cause investigations of any group or class which
are required by subsections a. and b. of this section to be made by
the Federal Bureau of Investigation instead of by the Civil Service
Commission.
e. Notwithstanding the provisions of subsections a. and b. of this
section, a majority of the members of the Commission shall certify
those specific positions which are of a high degree of importance or
sensitivity and upon such certification the investigation and reports
required by such provisions shall be made by the Federal Bureau of
Investigation instead of by the Civil Service Commission.
f. The Commission shall establish standards and
specifications in writing as to the scope and extent of investigations to
be made by the Civil Service Commission pursuant to subsections a.
and b. of this section. Such standards and specifications shall be based on the location
and class or kind of work to be done, and shall, among other
considerations, take into account the degree of importance to the
common defense and security of the Restricted Data to which access
will be permitted.

SEC 146. GENERAL PROVISIONS.—

a. Sections 141 to 145, inclusive, shall not exclude the applicable
provisions of any other laws, except that no Government agency
shall take any action under such other laws inconsistent with the
provisions of those sections.
b. The Commission shall have no power to control or restrict the
dissemination of information other than as granted by this or any other
law.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 07:43:48 PM by Boots »

?

frenat

« Reply #2299 on: January 28, 2017, 07:12:10 PM »

Yes. I think it is clearly indicated at my website, where I present restricted data about a-bombs.  Note 'shall be punished by death', bla, bla, bla . The law is part of the US hoax, of course.
Stop lying.  You have NEVER had access to restricted data.  You've made up this fantasy to make yourself look more important.  Nobody believes it.

Heiwa

« Reply #2300 on: January 28, 2017, 07:22:54 PM »

Stop lying.  You have NEVER had access to restricted data.  You've made up this fantasy to make yourself look more important.  Nobody believes it.

Hm, all information about US a-bombs are restricted data. Reason is that the information is pure propaganda and pseudoscience and cannot be discussed openly. The purpose of the law is to scare people into silence. It worked well in the 1950/60s to protect Bohr & Co but today?

Why do you get so upset about it? Do you love a-bombs that can wipe out cities with millions of innocent civilians?

Don't you understand that such bombs are just propaganda? They do not work!

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #2301 on: January 28, 2017, 07:26:28 PM »
I don't believe you had access to restricted data (I will be confirming that shortly) but since you claim you did, are you saying that you disclosed said information with the intent to injure the United States? How can your intent be to injure the United States when you have been very vocal that you think the bombs are a scam?
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 08:07:45 PM by Boots »

?

frenat

« Reply #2302 on: January 28, 2017, 07:29:34 PM »

Hm, all information about US a-bombs are restricted data. Reason is that the information is pure propaganda and pseudoscience and cannot be discussed openly. The purpose of the law is to scare people into silence. It worked well in the 1950/60s to protect Bohr & Co but today?
OPINIONS are not.  That is all you have.  Restricted data is specific and would be marked as such.  Stop lying.

Why do you get so upset about it? Do you love a-bombs that can wipe out cities with millions of innocent civilians?
Why do you think laughing at you lying YET AGAIN is being upset?  I'm just pointing out your lies and laughing about it.

If you really had restricted data on your site (you don't) and you were really worried about the supposed death penalty (which doesn't apply since you don't have restricted data and have never had a trial) then why is your site hosted on a server in the US?

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #2303 on: January 28, 2017, 07:48:42 PM »
Hm, all information about US a-bombs are restricted data.

Are you sure?

68 STAT.] PUBLIC LAW 703-AUG. 30, 1954 943

SEC. 142. CLASSIFICATION AND DECLASSIFICATION OF RESTRICTED
DATA.—
"a. The Commission shall from time to time determine the data,
within the definition of Restricted Data, which can be published without
undue risk to the common defense and security and shall thereupon
cause such data to be declassified and removed from the category
of Restricted Data.
"b. The Commission shall maintain a continuous review of
Restricted Data and of any Classification Guides issued for the guidance
of those in the atomic energy program with respect to the areas
of Restricted Data which have been declassified in order to determine
which information may be declassified and removed from the category
of Restricted Data without undue risk to the common defense and
security.
"c. I n the case of Restricted Data which the Commission and the
Department of Defense jointly determine to relate primarily to the
military utilization of atomic weapons, the determination that such
data may be published without constituting an unreasonable risk to
the common defense and security shall be made by the Commission
and the Department of Defense jointly, and if the Commission and
the Department of Defense do not agree, the determination shall be
made by the President.
"d. The Commission shall remove from the Restricted Data category
such data as the Commission and the Department of Defense
jointly determine relates primarily to the military utilization of
atomic weapons and which the Commission and Department of
Defense jointly determine can be adequately safeguarded as defense
information: Provided^ however, That no such data so removed from
the Restricted Data category shall be transmitted or otherwise made
available to any nation or regional defense organization, while such
data remains defense information, except pursuant to an agreement
for cooperation entered into in accordance with subsection 144 b.
"e. The Commission shall remove from the Restricted Data category
such information concerning the atomic energy programs of
other nations as the Commission and the Director of Central Intelligence
jointly determine to be necessary to carry out the provisions of
section 102 (d) of the National Security Act of 1947, as amended,
and can be adequately safeguarded as defense information.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 07:50:46 PM by Boots »

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #2304 on: January 28, 2017, 08:03:38 PM »
Here is the correct excerpt from the 1954 amendment. It seems essentially unchanged. (Sorry it took me a bit to find it)

68 STAT. ] PUBLIC LAW 703-AUG . 30, 1954 959

"SEC. 224. COMMUNICATION OF RESTRICTED DATA.—

Whoever, lawfully or unlawfully, having possession of, access to, control
over, or being entrusted with any document, writing, sketch, photograph,
plan, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information involving or
incorporating Restricted Data—
"a. communicates, transmits, or discloses the same to any individual
or person, or attempts or conspires to do any of the foregoing,
with intent to injure the United States or with intent to
secure an advantage to any foreign nation, upon conviction
thereof, shall be punished by death or imprisonment for life (but
the penalty of death or imprisonment for life may be imposed only
upon recommendation of the jury), or by a fine of not more than
$20,000 or imprisonment for not more than twenty years, or both;
"b. communicates, transmits, or discloses the same to any individual
with reason to believe such data will be utilized to injure
the United States or to secure an advantage to any foreign nation
shall, upon conviction, be punished by a fine of not more than
$10,000 or imprisonment for not more than ten years, or both.

SEC. 225. RECEIPT OF RESTRICTED DATA.—

Whoever, with intent to injure the United States or with intent to secure an
advantage to any foreign nation, acquires, or attempts or conspires to
acquire any document, writing, sketch, photograph, plan, model,
instrument, appliance, note, or information involving or incorporating
Restricted Data shall, upon conviction thereof, be punished by death or
imprisonment for life (but the penalty of death or imprisonment for life may be
imposed only upon recommendation of the jury), or by a fine of not
more than $20,000 or imprisonment for not more than twenty years,
or both.

« Reply #2305 on: January 28, 2017, 08:04:47 PM »

both .

No.  there is no restricted information on your website.  You are a liar.  No, you don't provide any evidence on your website nukes don't work.  You're a liar.  No, you are under threat of the death penalty in the us.  You are a liar.
In short, you sir, are liar.

Heiwa

« Reply #2306 on: January 28, 2017, 08:10:16 PM »
Here is the correct excerpt from the 1954 amendment. It seems essentially unchanged. (Sorry it took me a bit to find it)

68 STAT. ] PUBLIC LAW 703-AUG . 30, 1954 959

"SEC. 224. COMMUNICATION OF RESTRICTED DATA.—

Whoever, lawfully or unlawfully, having possession of, access to, control
over, or being entrusted with any document, writing, sketch, photograph,
plan, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information involving or
incorporating Restricted Data—
"a. communicates, transmits, or discloses the same to any individual
with intent to injure the United States or with intent to
secure an advantage to any foreign nation, upon conviction
thereof, shall be punished by death or imprisonment for life (but
the penalty of death or imprisonment for life may be imposed only
upon recommendation of the jury), or by a fine of not more than
$20,000 or imprisonment for not more than twenty years, or both;
"b. communicates, transmits, or discloses the same to any individual
with reason to believe such data will be utilized to injure
the United States or to secure an advantage to any foreign nation
shall, upon conviction, be punished by a fine of not more than
$10,000 or imprisonment for not more than ten years, or both.

SEC. 225. RECEIPT OF RESTRICTED DATA.—

Whoever, with intent to injure the United States or with intent to secure an
advantage to any foreign nation, acquires, or attempts or conspires to
acquire any document, writing, sketch, photograph, plan, model,
instrument, appliance, note, or information involving or incorporating
Restricted Data shall, upon conviction thereof, be punished by death or
imprisonment for life (but the penalty of death or imprisonment for life may be
imposed only upon recommendation of the jury), or by a fine of not
more than $20,000 or imprisonment for not more than twenty years,
or both.

It seems communicating restricted data about US a-bombs, which I do at my website, is still punished by death. Tough US laws!

Heiwa

« Reply #2307 on: January 28, 2017, 08:18:13 PM »

both .

No.  there is no restricted information on your website.  You are a liar.  No, you don't provide any evidence on your website nukes don't work.  You're a liar.  No, you are under threat of the death penalty in the us.  You are a liar.
In short, you sir, are liar.
You are wrong. My website contains restricted data. USA is not happy about the fact that its nuclear arsenal is useless and does everything to hide the fact, incl. the threat of death penalty.
Why do you get so upset about it?

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #2308 on: January 28, 2017, 08:21:01 PM »
It seems communicating restricted data about US a-bombs, which I do at my website, is still punished by death. Tough US laws!

Only if the data truly is truly restricted, and it was disclosed with the intent to injure the United States. And even if those criteria were met, it still does not mean you would be punished by death. That is just the maximum punishment they could inflict. My guess is they would sentence you to an old folks home with only supervised access to the internet.

BTW was your intent to injure the United States?

I will be confirming all this with a legal expert in the next week or two. I highly doubt you have any classified information.Your idea of what qualifies as classified is definitely wrong.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 08:37:36 PM by Boots »

?

frenat

« Reply #2309 on: January 28, 2017, 08:27:38 PM »

you'd have to first have restricted data.  You don't.

IF you did, then why is your site hosted on a server in the US?

No, all of this is a fantasy made up by you to make you feel more important.  You really took it hard when your hull design was rejected, didn't you?