Nuclear Power Exaggerated

• 4288 Replies

Tausami

• Head Editor
  • Flat Earth Editor
  • Venerated Official of the High Zetetic Council
Re: Nuclear Weapons Do Not Exist
« Reply #480 on: December 18, 2011, 06:40:00 PM »
Also, this may have been asked before, but how do you explain the shadows?

Rushy

« Reply #481 on: December 18, 2011, 07:09:20 PM »
Also, this may have been asked before, but how do you explain the shadows?

It was discussed on the first page of the thread. The verdict was that the photo is fake.

Rushy

« Reply #482 on: December 19, 2011, 09:11:09 AM »
I haven't searched the thread to see if you answered this question: Why do you want them to be fake? 

Rushy

« Reply #483 on: December 19, 2011, 11:07:45 AM »
I'm sorry, did I hurt your feelings? Let me put it in a more civil tone:

Please have a psychological evaluation.

Lorddave

« Reply #484 on: December 19, 2011, 12:14:59 PM »
This should tell you all you need to know about 17 here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolutionary_Organization_17_November
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

« Reply #485 on: December 19, 2011, 01:03:18 PM »
He'll definitely end up on the news one day. Shot some place up then turned the gun on himself. Seriously dude, see a doctor.

Lorddave

« Reply #486 on: December 19, 2011, 02:08:11 PM »
He'll definitely end up on the news one day. Shot some place up then turned the gun on himself. Seriously dude, see a doctor.

1. Stop being insulting.  It doesn't make you look any smarter. 
2. No he won't.  You don't seem to understand that most people here aren't like this in real life. 
All the forum's a stage and all the men and women on it merely players: They have their logouts and logins; And one user in his time plays many parts.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

« Reply #487 on: December 19, 2011, 02:14:17 PM »

2. No he won't.  You don't seem to understand that most people here aren't like this in real life. 
All the forum's a stage and all the men and women on it merely players: They have their logouts and logins; And one user in his time plays many parts.

I was being dead serious.
You don't seem to understand that most people on forums are exactly like they are in real life, even if just on the inside.

« Reply #488 on: December 19, 2011, 02:16:22 PM »
Also a forum is real. Just because it's words on a screen doesn't mean a real person didn't type them. Don't discount a form of communication just because it's not face to face. There are people who troll yes, but they are easy to spot. And even they are really trolling, it's not imaginary.

Lorddave

« Reply #489 on: December 19, 2011, 02:27:01 PM »

You don't seem to understand that most people on forums are exactly like they are in real life, even if just on the inside.

Also a forum is real. Just because it's words on a screen doesn't mean a real person didn't type them. Don't discount a form of communication just because it's not face to face. There are people who troll yes, but they are easy to spot. And even they are really trolling, it's not imaginary.

What YOU don't seem to understand is where you are or the people here.  Many are as they appear in real life, true, but some love to pretend.  And the trolls are not as easy to spot as you may think.  Not all of them anyway.

17November isn't going to off himself in real life nor will he go on a violent rampage.  Notice how he hasn't yelled or insulted you yet?  Notice how he's been calm and rational, even if he's wrong?  He knows how to play his character and he plays it well.  You, on the other hand, are becoming angry and insulting.  And that's what makes him smile.

« Reply #490 on: December 19, 2011, 02:40:48 PM »

What YOU don't seem to understand is where you are or the people here.  Many are as they appear in real life, true, but some love to pretend.  And the trolls are not as easy to spot as you may think.  Not all of them anyway.

17November isn't going to off himself in real life nor will he go on a violent rampage.  Notice how he hasn't yelled or insulted you yet?  Notice how he's been calm and rational, even if he's wrong?  He knows how to play his character and he plays it well.  You, on the other hand, are becoming angry and insulting.  And that's what makes him smile.

Well thanks for lesson in how FES works. I'm glad to have you around with your 21 months of experience.

Rushy

« Reply #491 on: December 19, 2011, 02:43:31 PM »
I would love to think like you, dave. Where I would be 100% sure that people like 17 don't really exist and are all just trolling. However, people like him do exist, they do believe some very crazy ideals, and they have the potential to become very violent. Do I think 17 will end up murdering people? No. Do I think that is a real possibility? Yes.

Lorddave

« Reply #492 on: December 19, 2011, 02:49:09 PM »
Well thanks for lesson in how FES works. I'm glad to have you around with your 21 months of experience.

And yet I seem to know more about 17November than you.  Interesting isn't it?

I would love to think like you, dave. Where I would be 100% sure that people like 17 don't really exist and are all just trolling. However, people like him do exist, they do believe some very crazy ideals, and they have the potential to become very violent. Do I think 17 will end up murdering people? No. Do I think that is a real possibility? Yes.
I didn't say people like that don't exist.  I just said he's not one of them.

Rushy

« Reply #493 on: December 19, 2011, 02:51:10 PM »

I didn't say people like that don't exist.  I just said he's not one of them.

So what seperates him out as a troll? At what point does real belief meet trolling?

Nevermind dave, I know why...

Quote from: 17 November
I believe that subterranean dragons are the source of terrestrial volcanoes, and submarine dragons (i.e. sea serpents) are the source of underwater volcanoes.

Yeah, hes a troll.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 02:53:58 PM by Irushwithscvs »

« Reply #494 on: December 19, 2011, 03:01:44 PM »

No you don't get it at all. I remember 17 November quite well. Look, I even have a post on page 5. This guy is a genuine whacko.

Lorddave

« Reply #495 on: December 19, 2011, 03:11:29 PM »

No you don't get it at all. I remember 17 November quite well. Look, I even have a post on page 5. This guy is a genuine whacko.
Why?
What evidence do you have beyond this forum?

« Reply #496 on: December 19, 2011, 03:36:53 PM »
I know it might not seem like it but unlike some people on here I don't enjoy arguing for the sake of it.

Lorddave

« Reply #497 on: December 19, 2011, 03:40:51 PM »
I know it might not seem like it but unlike some people on here I don't enjoy arguing for the sake of it.
Then why are you here?

« Reply #498 on: December 19, 2011, 03:43:09 PM »
Then why are you here?

Because you touch yourself at night.

Lorddave

« Reply #499 on: December 19, 2011, 03:50:48 PM »
Then why are you here?

Because you touch yourself at night.
I touch myself during the day too.
In bed and on the train.
In the sun and in the rain.
When it's cold and when it's hot.
I seem to touch myself a lot.

But I would think you would too.  After all, you do shower right?

« Reply #500 on: December 19, 2011, 03:58:22 PM »
Only the golden variety

Lorddave

« Reply #501 on: December 19, 2011, 04:01:23 PM »
Only the golden variety
I see.
Well, lime juice isn't a good way to shower.  I recommend water and soap.  Maybe even some shampoo if you're feeling adventurous.

« Reply #502 on: December 19, 2011, 04:02:41 PM »
I'm always feeling adventurous. That's what I call it by the way.

Lorddave

« Reply #503 on: December 19, 2011, 04:08:56 PM »
Then adventure onward and leave this stale site behind.  It and you have seen many days and nights together and neither holds surprises.

« Reply #504 on: December 19, 2011, 04:11:12 PM »
Then adventure onward and leave this stale site behind.  It and you have seen many days and nights together and neither holds surprises.

Au contraire, you humans never cease to surprise me.

« Reply #505 on: December 19, 2011, 04:11:44 PM »
And you missed my penis joke.

Lorddave

« Reply #506 on: December 19, 2011, 05:55:55 PM »

Au contraire, you humans never cease to surprise me.
But we are not humans. We are constructs of ideas presented on a computer screen.

And you missed my penis joke.
No, I dodged it. Big difference.

Rushy

« Reply #507 on: December 24, 2011, 06:37:32 PM »
If dragons do exist I'll be sure to ally myself with them as soon as possible.

Lorddave

« Reply #508 on: December 25, 2011, 02:04:42 AM »
I believe that subterranean dragons are the source of terrestrial volcanoes, and submarine dragons (i.e. sea serpents) are the source of underwater volcanoes.

Yeah, hes a troll.

Wrong, and I meant what I said when I posted that. 

'Field Guide to Lake Monsters, Sea Serpents, and Other Denizens of the Deep'
By Loren Coleman
http://www.amazon.com/Field-Monsters-Serpents-Mystery-Denizensof/dp/1585422525

'In the Wake of the Sea Serpents'
By Bernard Heuvelmans
http://www.amazon.com/Wake-Sea-Serpents-Bernard-Heuvelmans/dp/0809058146/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1324776835&sr=1-1

Dragons are real.  They have been very well documented in the Bible and other ancient sources as well as modern times.
The fact that you have the faith of a loser changes nothing aside from the entrenchment of your own delusion.
Why are they so well documented yet have never been capture or even photographed?
And don't say it's because science won't let them because we all know that science does add cryptids in when they find them.

Also:
If I start WW3 and Greece is nuked while you're in it, will you believe nuclear weapons exist?

Tausami

• Head Editor
  • Flat Earth Editor
  • Venerated Official of the High Zetetic Council
« Reply #509 on: December 25, 2011, 07:48:43 AM »

Yeah, hes a troll.

Wrong, and I meant what I said when I posted that. 

'Field Guide to Lake Monsters, Sea Serpents, and Other Denizens of the Deep'
By Loren Coleman
http://www.amazon.com/Field-Monsters-Serpents-Mystery-Denizensof/dp/1585422525

'In the Wake of the Sea Serpents'
By Bernard Heuvelmans
http://www.amazon.com/Wake-Sea-Serpents-Bernard-Heuvelmans/dp/0809058146/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1324776835&sr=1-1

Dragons are real.  They have been very well documented in the Bible and other ancient sources as well as modern times.
The fact that you have the faith of a loser changes nothing aside from the entrenchment of your own delusion.
Why are they so well documented yet have never been capture or even photographed?
And don't say it's because science won't let them because we all know that science does add cryptids in when they find them.

Also:
If I start WW3 and Greece is nuked while you're in it, will you believe nuclear weapons exist?

I don't think he'd believe much of anything at that point.