Nuclear Power Exaggerated

• 4288 Replies

NotSoSkeptical

• Flatness as in the shape of a water droplet.
Re: Nuclear Power Exaggerated
« Reply #4200 on: December 08, 2018, 02:39:45 PM »
Hm, as I recall, emperor Kim III suggested he was testing and watching his ICBMs being launched like that. POTUS D Trump got nervous and a deal was made and the WORLD WAS SAVED. http://heiwaco.com/bomb.htm

As I recall, your retarded.

? Me? I am in good shape. Just had a good dinner. Caviar + champagne! Lobster + vodka! Cheese + Petrus 16. And a coffee, ++++

It's ok Heiwa.  You don't have to lie anymore.  We all know you live in a mental ward.
? I have a game of tennis tomorrow at 10.30 o'clock and I live in a top floor pent house with a view of the Mediterranean Sea. Are you certain you are mentally fit?

Well that's nice.  They let you play tennis.  Of course you live on the top floor.  They don't let mental patients on the lower floors, it would easy for them to escape.
Rabinoz RIP

?

frenat

« Reply #4201 on: December 08, 2018, 05:46:31 PM »
Now, what about some information from you on the topic "Nuclear Power Exaggerated"?

I couldn't articulate it better than it's already out at http://heiwaco.com/bomb.htm

There is nothing there but the sounds of gagging.  Why don't you summarize it for us so we don't draw incorrect conclusions.

Quote from: www.heiwaco.com
The picture is published everywhere. It shows the back of a fat idiot - Kim III - with funny ears/suit sitting in a chair looking away on something? In the background some fireworks take off. Don't ask me what the 'table lamp/microphone' left is for. This clown is supposed to be the new Asian Saddam Hussein prepared to wipe out the world. Only MSM twerps believe the nonsense and copy/paste it.

Tell me his description isn't funny as hell lol
Yes, and it's also a perfect example of why his site should not be taken seriously.
Hm, any idiot should know the photo is fake. But you markjo thinks the photo is real. So IMHO you are not very clever.
I think that the photo is real because I'm not an idiot.  You, on the other hand, admit that you're an idiot because you know that the photo is fake.  It seems that you're the one who isn't so clever.  :P

What is it about that photo that has you conclude beyond doubt there is a nuclear bomb on that rocket?
Who said there was a nuclear bomb on the rocket? Even North Korea didn't claim that.
Hm, as I recall, emperor Kim III suggested he was testing and watching his ICBMs being launched like that. POTUS D Trump got nervous and a deal was made and the WORLD WAS SAVED. http://heiwaco.com/bomb.htm
Testing of the ICBM does not involve loading a nuclear bomb on the rocket. And the question wasn't directed toward you (not that you answered the question anyway). Please learn how to read quotes.

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #4202 on: December 09, 2018, 11:01:16 PM »
Now, what about some information from you on the topic "Nuclear Power Exaggerated"?

I couldn't articulate it better than it's already out at http://heiwaco.com/bomb.htm

There is nothing there but the sounds of gagging.  Why don't you summarize it for us so we don't draw incorrect conclusions.

Quote from: www.heiwaco.com
The picture is published everywhere. It shows the back of a fat idiot - Kim III - with funny ears/suit sitting in a chair looking away on something? In the background some fireworks take off. Don't ask me what the 'table lamp/microphone' left is for. This clown is supposed to be the new Asian Saddam Hussein prepared to wipe out the world. Only MSM twerps believe the nonsense and copy/paste it.

Tell me his description isn't funny as hell lol
Yes, and it's also a perfect example of why his site should not be taken seriously.
Hm, any idiot should know the photo is fake. But you markjo thinks the photo is real. So IMHO you are not very clever.
I think that the photo is real because I'm not an idiot.  You, on the other hand, admit that you're an idiot because you know that the photo is fake.  It seems that you're the one who isn't so clever.  :P

What is it about that photo that has you conclude beyond doubt there is a nuclear bomb on that rocket?
Who said there was a nuclear bomb on the rocket? Even North Korea didn't claim that.
Testing of the ICBM does not involve loading a nuclear bomb on the rocket. And the question wasn't directed toward you (not that you answered the question anyway). Please learn how to read quotes.

28 November 2017 North Korea launched an ICBM 4 475 kilometers (!) up in the sky, which then, after 53 minutes mostly flying in vacuum space including a re-entry through the atmosphere, crashed 950 kilometers north in Korea proper or in the Japan Sea ... in the middle of the night ...we were told! US Secretary of Defense James Mattis no less witnessed the show himself. But it never happened! It was fake news! To start at sea level with 0 speed and gravity 9.8 m/s˛ and reach 4.475 km altitude, where gravity is reduced to only 3.4 m/s˛, requires a big force to be applied during a certain time to first accelerate and then catapult the ICBM to 4 475 km altitude, where the vertical speed again becomes 0. It requires plenty fuel. No NK rocket can do it! Then the ICBM without fuel dropped down to ground again by itself due to gravity, while the speed increased. Just dropping something from 4 475 km altitude in a variable gravity field ignoring air friction takes time ... say 20 minutes ... and then the impact speed may be 7 600 m/s, but you cannot ignore friction. The friction not only slows down the ICBM, it also heats it up ... so it burns up at say 80 km altitude like a meteorite. It is one reason why all ICBMs are propaganda since more than 50 years.
It was just the latest US standard propaganda and fake news show. No one saw any ICBM being launched or crashing anywhere.
Media just published everything without checking the basics, as usual. ICBMs just melt at re-entry and are useless! Imagine - 4 475 kilometers up in the sky!
« Last Edit: December 09, 2018, 11:03:43 PM by Heiwa »

Heiwa

« Reply #4203 on: January 12, 2019, 09:36:51 PM »
I spent Christmas and New Year eating and drinking in Japan and also got the opportunity to update http://heiwaco.com/bomb.htm#RAD about the Fukushima nuclear incident. It seems that the RPVs of the Fukushima nuclear power plants never fractured or burst March 2011 and that any nuclear radiation was through various, leaking valves of all sorts. It was a big mistake to evacuate 150 000 persons for safety and security reasons of which 45 000 still cannot go home. The decommissioning of the whole plant today also appears to be a mistake ending in a fiasco. Of course you cannot discuss this openly in Japan. You will probably be immediately arrested and jailed, if you try. Japanese TV is most singing and dancing anyway and most restaurants are always full of drunken guests.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #4204 on: January 12, 2019, 11:00:57 PM »
So valves can leak fuel rods? sweet
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #4205 on: January 13, 2019, 12:28:51 AM »
But it never happened! It was fake news! To start at sea level with 0 speed and gravity 9.8 m/s˛ and reach 4.475 km altitude, where gravity is reduced to only 3.4 m/s˛, requires a big force to be applied during a certain time to first accelerate and then catapult the ICBM to 4 475 km altitude, where the vertical speed again becomes 0. It requires plenty fuel. No NK rocket can do it!
And why can't any "NK rocket can do it"? Your Arianespace can, SpaceX can so why is there a problem? It does not need orbital speed.

Quote from: Heiwa
Then the ICBM without fuel dropped down to ground again by itself due to gravity, while the speed increased. Just dropping something from 4 475 km altitude in a variable gravity field ignoring air friction takes time ... say 20 minutes ... and then the impact speed may be 7 600 m/s, but you cannot ignore friction. The friction not only slows down the ICBM, it also heats it up ... so it burns up at say 80 km altitude like a meteorite. It is one reason why all ICBMs are propaganda since more than 50 years.
Rubbish,  no ICBM aiming for maximum range would reach 4475 km altitude. Maybe 1600 km.

ICBMs have heat shields on the payload just like re-entering spacecraft though there not aiming to slow the vehicle as much.

Heat shield on Titan II ICBM.

It was just the latest US standard propaganda and fake news show. No one saw any ICBM being launched or crashing anywhere.
Media just published everything without checking the basics, as usual. ICBMs just melt at re-entry and are useless! Imagine - 4 475 kilometers up in the sky!
More garbage. You might "Imagine - 4 475 kilometers up in the sky" but that was only for a near vertical test firing of the NK missile.
No practical ICBM would do the when fired at a target!

Why would they melt if they are using effective heat shields that dissipate most of the kinetic energy in the atmosphere?

Just because you can't understand it doesn't mean it's a fake - it just means that you're either too lazy or too ignorant to understand it.

Heiwa

« Reply #4206 on: January 13, 2019, 01:06:48 AM »
So valves can leak fuel rods? sweet
No, only the water. I explain it at my web page.

Heiwa

« Reply #4207 on: January 13, 2019, 01:09:13 AM »
But it never happened! It was fake news! To start at sea level with 0 speed and gravity 9.8 m/s˛ and reach 4.475 km altitude, where gravity is reduced to only 3.4 m/s˛, requires a big force to be applied during a certain time to first accelerate and then catapult the ICBM to 4 475 km altitude, where the vertical speed again becomes 0. It requires plenty fuel. No NK rocket can do it!
And why can't any "NK rocket can do it"? Your Arianespace can, SpaceX can so why is there a problem? It does not need orbital speed.

Then the ICBM without fuel dropped down to ground again by itself due to gravity, while the speed increased. Just dropping something from 4 475 km altitude in a variable gravity field ignoring air friction takes time ... say 20 minutes ... and then the impact speed may be 7 600 m/s, but you cannot ignore friction. The friction not only slows down the ICBM, it also heats it up ... so it burns up at say 80 km altitude like a meteorite. It is one reason why all ICBMs are propaganda since more than 50 years.
Rubbish,  no ICBM aiming for maximum range would reach 4475 km altitude. Maybe 1600 km.

ICBMs have heat shields on the payload just like re-entering spacecraft though there not aiming to slow the vehicle as much.

More garbage. You might "Imagine - 4 475 kilometers up in the sky" but that was only for a near vertical test firing of the NK missile.
No practical ICBM would do the when fired at a target!

Why would they melt if they are using effective heat shields that dissipate most of the kinetic energy in the atmosphere?

Just because you can't understand it doesn't mean it's a fake - it just means that you're either too lazy or too ignorant to understand it.

Hm, heat shield to prevent melting of the ICBM at reentry. But what about the ICBM navigation system? Where is it fitted.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #4208 on: January 13, 2019, 01:40:46 AM »
Hm, heat shield to prevent melting of the ICBM at reentry. But what about the ICBM navigation system? Where is it fitted.
Go do your own research!

Heiwa

« Reply #4209 on: January 13, 2019, 12:21:28 PM »
Go do your own research!
I do since 20+ years. http://heiwaco.com . Very popular. Do you have a web site?

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #4210 on: January 13, 2019, 01:34:46 PM »
What research did you do while in Japan?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #4211 on: January 13, 2019, 01:52:52 PM »
Go do your own research!
I do since 20+ years. http://heiwaco.com . Very popular. Do you have a web site?
Well why can't you answer your own question, "But what about the ICBM navigation system? Where is it fitted?" Look at the photo again!
ICBMs have heat shields on the payload just like re-entering spacecraft though they're not aiming to slow the vehicle as much.

• The "ICBM navigation system" and control system for the whole ICBM (here a Titan II) is in the "shiny bit" below the "big black thing".
  • And the heat shield is shaped differently from those used on the Apollo or Orion re-entry vehicles
    because "they're not aiming to slow the vehicle as much" because the impact velocity of an ICBM might be 7.6 km/sec. Duh!

Compare that heat shield with that on the Orion:

Artist's depiction of Orion atmospheric re-entry.
If you website is so wonderful why didn't you look in there to learn this trivial bit of info?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #4212 on: January 13, 2019, 01:55:30 PM »
What research did you do while in Japan?
From his description, it seems to have been mainly Geisha girls plus a few more disreputable ones.

Heiwa

« Reply #4213 on: January 13, 2019, 05:55:40 PM »
Go do your own research!
Well why can't you answer your own question, "But what about the ICBM navigation system? Where is it fitted?" Look at the photo again!
ICBMs have heat shields on the payload just like re-entering spacecraft though they're not aiming to slow the vehicle as much.

• The "ICBM navigation system" and control system for the whole ICBM (here a Titan II) is in the "shiny bit" below the "big black thing".
  • And the heat shield is shaped differently from those used on the Apollo or Orion re-entry vehicles
    because "they're not aiming to slow the vehicle as much" because the impact velocity of an ICBM might be 7.6 km/sec. Duh!

If you website is so wonderful why didn't you look in there to learn this trivial bit of info?
Well, I explain why ICBMs do not work at all at my very popular website (http://heiwaco.com/bomb.htm ), but I will repeat it again. An ICBM is sent up into space at say 5000 km altitude from where it starts to drop down on the rotating Earth again, i.e. re-entering the atmosphere going faster and faster due to gravity through the atmosphere getting denser and denser. The ICBM heats up due to friction and melts and becomes gas = burns up and is destroyed like a meteorite. It is the same effect that prevents human space travel (http://heiwaco.com/moontravel.htm ). Humans in space cannot land on Earth again so professor Buzz Aldrin, today an alcholic wreck, invented the heat shield in the 1960's to make it possible. But heat shields are just Fake News!
Why don't you make your own website?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #4214 on: January 13, 2019, 06:53:32 PM »
Go do your own research!

Well, I explain why ICBMs do not work at all at my very popular website (http://heiwaco.com/bomb.htm ), but I will repeat it again. An ICBM is sent up into space at say 5000 km altitude from where it starts to drop down on the rotating Earth again.
You do not "explain why ICBMs do not work" at your "very popular website". All you do is go into great detail about how you can't understand it.

No, when an ICBM is aimed at a target on earth it is not "sent up into space at say 5000 km altitude from where it starts to drop down on the rotating Earth again".
What were you smoking when you dreamt that up? Repeated garbage is still garbage.

I don't needed any website. The information is all there.

Heiwa

« Reply #4215 on: January 14, 2019, 04:34:46 AM »
Go do your own research!

Well, I explain why ICBMs do not work at all at my very popular website (http://heiwaco.com/bomb.htm ), but I will repeat it again. An ICBM is sent up into space at say 5000 km altitude from where it starts to drop down on the rotating Earth again.
You do not "explain why ICBMs do not work" at your "very popular website". All you do is go into great detail about how you can't understand it.

No, when an ICBM is aimed at a target on earth it is not "sent up into space at say 5000 km altitude from where it starts to drop down on the rotating Earth again".
What were you smoking when you dreamt that up? Repeated garbage is still garbage.

sigh - standard US soft, rotten dog shit. When will you wake up?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #4216 on: January 14, 2019, 04:48:08 AM »
I'm quite awake thank you kiddo, but I hope not to be very shortly. But you post no evidence, hence proving that your just a big bag of hot air!
You don't have the brains to understand an ICBM or how even how an ablative heat shield works so you're all bluster and no substance!

Night, night!
« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 02:49:57 PM by rabinoz »

BatteryStaple

• The Perfumed Seneschal
« Reply #4217 on: January 17, 2019, 09:28:10 AM »

« Reply #4218 on: January 17, 2019, 12:49:23 PM »
Go do your own research!

When will you realize you can't prove a single thing on your lame website?
Since it costs 1.82˘ to produce a penny, putting in your 2˘ if really worth 3.64˘.

Heiwa

« Reply #4219 on: January 17, 2019, 10:42:26 PM »
Go do your own research!

Thanks for asking. I update regularly, e.g. http://heiwaco.com/moontravelb.htm#MU that maybe explains my understanding of the situation.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #4220 on: January 18, 2019, 02:27:00 AM »
Go do your own research!

Thanks for asking. I update regularly, e.g. http://heiwaco.com/moontravelb.htm#MU that maybe explains my understanding of the situation.
And I also ask, "When will you realize you can't prove a single thing on your lame website?"

Heiwa

« Reply #4221 on: January 18, 2019, 02:57:36 AM »
Go do your own research!

And I also ask, "When will you realize you can't prove a single thing on your lame website?"
Thanks for asking. I explain everything at my website + evidence, e.g. the situation at Fukushima - http://heiwaco.com/bomb.htm#RAD where >46 000 Japanese are prevented from returning due to propaganda about radiation, etc.
I feel sorry for these Japanese that are illegally forced to leave their homes and jobs to satisfy the whims of corrupt authorities.

« Reply #4222 on: January 18, 2019, 03:26:54 AM »
Thanks for asking. I explain everything at my website + evidence, e.g. the situation at Fukushima - http://heiwaco.com/bomb.htm#RAD where >46 000 Japanese are prevented from returning due to propaganda about radiation, etc.
I feel sorry for these Japanese that are illegally forced to leave their homes and jobs to satisfy the whims of corrupt authorities.
You have absolutely no proof that the radiations levels aren’t as high as officials claim.  You’re just making shit up and drawing conclusions on that made up shit.

Show me some proof that the radiation levels are lower than claimed.

Mike
Since it costs 1.82˘ to produce a penny, putting in your 2˘ if really worth 3.64˘.

Heiwa

« Reply #4223 on: January 18, 2019, 07:55:30 AM »
You have absolutely no proof that the radiations levels aren’t as high as officials claim.  You’re just making shit up and drawing conclusions on that made up shit.

Mike
Mikrobrain, pls study what I write. I use the official radiation data ... and that radiation is harmless according to experts I name. There are other places on Earth with much higher background radiation levels. People and cattle have been living inside the Fukushima evacuation zone for 8 years (they refused to evacuate) and they are in good shape. Wild life and nature is OK. Nobody has died. The guards trying to stop people from entering are pretty useless anyway but ... the criminal authorities rely on media and other people - experts (LOL) - not to stir up any shit. Reason? You have to keep Hiroshima and Nagasaki radiation fears alive. Quite sad actually. Poor Japanese living in a world of lies. Like you, micro, that loves the US nuclear weapons of mass destruction. You have to be brainless for it.

« Reply #4224 on: January 18, 2019, 08:21:24 AM »

Mike
Mikrobrain, pls study what I write. I use the official radiation data ... and that radiation is harmless according to experts I name. There are other places on Earth with much higher background radiation levels. People and cattle have been living inside the Fukushima evacuation zone for 8 years (they refused to evacuate) and they are in good shape. Wild life and nature is OK. Nobody has died. The guards trying to stop people from entering are pretty useless anyway but ... the criminal authorities rely on media and other people - experts (LOL) - not to stir up any shit. Reason? You have to keep Hiroshima and Nagasaki radiation fears alive. Quite sad actually. Poor Japanese living in a world of lies. Like you, micro, that loves the US nuclear weapons of mass destruction. You have to be brainless for it.
The radiation levels in the plants are so high the robotic drones had to be redesigned because the radiation caused too much damage and they become non-functional and you want us to believe that those levels are harmless. 

I have studied your site and your claims that radiation levels as high as at Fukushima are harmless are not supported by a single source on your website.  None of them say anything of the sort. 

Please show us the sources that do discuss radiation with their claims that radiation levels as high as they are at Fukushima are harmless to humans.  I defy you to find a single source that makes such claims.

The evacuation order was lifted years ago so your comment is misleading.  However, there is NOBODY living in the exclusion area and the exclusion zone size may be increasing.  If that happens evacuation is mandatory, not voluntary.

Mike
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 08:24:05 AM by MicroBeta »

Heiwa

« Reply #4225 on: January 18, 2019, 09:35:09 AM »

Mike
The radiation levels in the plants are so high the robotic drones had to be redesigned because the radiation caused too much damage and they become non-functional and you want us to believe that those levels are harmless. 

I have studied your site and your claims that radiation levels as high as at Fukushima are harmless are not supported by a single source on your website.  None of them say anything of the sort. 

Please show us the sources that do discuss radiation with their claims that radiation levels as high as they are at Fukushima are harmless to humans.  I defy you to find a single source that makes such claims.

The evacuation order was lifted years ago so your comment is misleading.  However, there is NOBODY living in the exclusion area and the exclusion zone size may be increasing.  If that happens evacuation is mandatory, not voluntary.

Mike

?? Plenty Japanese cannot return to  their homes outside the plant, while plenty Japanese work inside the nuclear power plant with decommissioning protected only by face masks (LOL). Pls study what I write at my webpage. Of course the radiation levels everywhere are harmless. The six steel Reactor Pressure Vessels, RPV, of the Fukushima nuclear power plant are intact and full of water that is not radioactive. Everything is under control, but it cannot be said. Any radioactive leaks 2011 were via safety valves and/or leaking water valves for filling/emptying the RPVs and it didn't kill anyone then or later. IMHO it would have been very easy to repair internal damages and restart all six Fukushima RPVs years ago.

« Reply #4226 on: January 18, 2019, 08:46:17 PM »

Mike

Mike

?? Plenty Japanese cannot return to  their homes outside the plant, while plenty Japanese work inside the nuclear power plant with decommissioning protected only by face masks (LOL). Pls study what I write at my webpage. Of course the radiation levels everywhere are harmless. The six steel Reactor Pressure Vessels, RPV, of the Fukushima nuclear power plant are intact and full of water that is not radioactive. Everything is under control, but it cannot be said. Any radioactive leaks 2011 were via safety valves and/or leaking water valves for filling/emptying the RPVs and it didn't kill anyone then or later. IMHO it would have been very easy to repair internal damages and restart all six Fukushima RPVs years ago.
"Everything is under control"?  Prove it.  Your website contains zero proof that the plants are intact and they're lying.

Mike

Heiwa

« Reply #4227 on: January 19, 2019, 04:06:37 AM »

Mike

Mike

"Everything is under control"?  Prove it.  Your website contains zero proof that the plants are intact and they're lying.

Mike

?? Have you read my latest up-date about Fukushima? Of course the RPVs are intact and full of water that is not very radioactive. So pls click on http://heiwaco.com/bomb.htm#RAD , read it and then copy/paste what you disagree with.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #4228 on: January 19, 2019, 10:00:52 PM »
What do those "corrupt authorities" have to gain by forcing those Japanese to leave their homes and jobs? ???
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Heiwa

« Reply #4229 on: January 19, 2019, 10:11:02 PM »
What do those "corrupt authorities" have to gain by forcing those Japanese to leave their homes and jobs? ???
Thanks for asking. Reasons are (1) to keep the Japanese scared dog shit for anything radiating nuclear things and (2) keep the Hiroshima/Nagasaki 1945 Fake News about atomic bombs alive in people's minds. The "corrupt authorities" are of course the US and Japan governments. Lying to you own people is not good. I just updated http://heiwaco.com/bomb.htm about it.