Ad-Hominem attacks! Not guilty!

• 3 Replies
« on: February 06, 2006, 11:04:21 PM »
It seems the ugly slur of being an ad-hominem attacker is perminantly attached to my username. In my defense I would simply like to state that I have not once attacked anybody with an ad-hominem argument. I have rather tried to ensure that users are legitimate and/or made sure they using personal information sources for benefits of their own lateral  thinking. I would like to encourage the team ROUND EARTH to attempt personal manned space travel for future photography of their spherical earth, or if they have used personal measuring equipment for percieved curvature/distance anomalies to direct mail personal reciepts for the required equipment, plane purchase/rental and required training etc to a third party such as the mods. Don't feel obliged to reply.

« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2006, 11:38:23 PM »
you said i couldn't possibly be a scinetist because i was a nigger
hat exactly are "Einstein's spacecraft"? And why would Hitler want to write the Bible? -- Maureen

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2006, 03:31:06 AM »
I said that eh? Pity being a racist seems to be more of your forte' judging by your bizarre statement.

?

Erasmus

• The Elder Ones
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2006, 11:28:33 AM »
Quote from: "ZOOBTRON"
I said that eh? Pity being a racist seems to be more of your forte' judging by your bizarre statement.

What statement?
Why did the chicken cross the Möbius strip?