Bedford Canal Experiment

• 40 Replies
Re: Bedford Canal Experiment
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2007, 12:55:47 PM »
In FE Literature there are three celestial bodies that inhabit the sky. The Sun. The Moon. And the Shadow Object.
You have performed an illegal operation. Tom Bishop will now shut down, you will lose all unsaved arguments.

« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2007, 11:25:50 AM »
"Oh, judge, your damn laws: the good people don't need them and the bad people don't follow them so what good are they?"

It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets

?

RESOCR

• I argue for stress relief!
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2007, 12:33:34 PM »
In fact, Rowbotham's experimental results have not only gone unduplicated, they have been repeatedly falsified.

If Robotham's experiments could be falsified over and over throughout the years, why couldn't Round Earth experiments be falsified over and over throughout the years too?

How do we know which measurements are accurate, and which measurements are falsified?

You eliminate all variables that could make your results inaccurate to what you want, then conduct the experiment.  Then repeat at different times to be sure your results are consistent.

I'm being kinda stupid pointing this out, or were you trying to prove the point about tampering or not?
Quote from: ice wall gard 469320
Quote from: Tom Bishop
Atmosphere gets thinner with altitude
And so does your theory

« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2007, 02:23:37 PM »
jeez...how do you feel now Tom?

Any worse than the other day when you walked in on your wife and a Re'er????

?

Tim Bishop

• Tom's Brother
« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2007, 11:02:21 AM »
jeez...how do you feel now Tom?

Any worse than the other day when you walked in on your wife and a Re'er????

Please do not make fun of TOm's lack of a lover.
Yes, it is a birthmark.

« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2007, 10:33:47 AM »
The water only appears flat.  Any bulge would not be significant enough to notice it nor practical to measure. it.
Quote from: Raist
One thing we have learned is don't fuck around in Africa. It leads to bad.

« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2007, 10:41:15 AM »
Is water always flat? 

If you read about the experiment, apparently it is. I don't know. It is in Earth: Not a Globe.
Sayin' :o

Do you mean even a single cup of water should have visible curvature on a RE?

The only apparent curvature of water in a cup is due to the cohesive forces of water molecules and the cup's substrate.

Rudd Master 3000

• Lil Kev
« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2007, 11:33:42 AM »
The water only appears flat.  Any bulge would not be significant enough to notice it nor practical to measure. it.

Right... can't measure practically. All you need to measure it is to watch boats on the water for a long enough distance. Exactly what most of the experiments suggest.

« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2007, 04:12:14 PM »

Right... can't measure practically. All you need to measure it is to watch boats on the water for a long enough distance. Exactly what most of the experiments suggest.

You can measure with your eye sight? Now I wouldn't call that accurate, would you?

Rudd Master 3000

• Lil Kev
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2007, 05:33:19 PM »

You can measure with your eye sight? Now I wouldn't call that accurate, would you?

I didn't say you couldn't use equipment for accuracy, nor did I even say you could measure it accurately - I just said you could measure it.

« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2007, 09:32:04 PM »

I didn't say you couldn't use equipment for accuracy, nor did I even say you could measure it accurately - I just said you could measure it.

So, what did your observational measurement result to?