Roald Amundsen

• 17 Replies
Roald Amundsen
« on: March 06, 2007, 01:08:43 PM »
Hello everyone, first let me introduce myself im Skrotnisse a true FE believer, I have been working on FE theories for 5 years now. I’m from Norway so plz pardon my crappy English.

Norway is proud to be the country that (in theory) reached the South Pole first. This was done by a great man named Roald Amundsen.
Heres some info about him. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roald_Amundsen
I believe that Amundsen wasn’t in on the conspiracy, no one though a little country like Norway would reach the South Pole first. So we where ignored. Later Amundsen got obsessed with reaching the North Pole (no one know why) he set out in a plain and mysteriously disappeared. I think Amundsen messed up the Poles he reached the Artic circle and thought it was the south Pole, not the north. Then when Amundsen tried to reach the north Pole (realy the south(over the edge)) I believe Amundsen was the first scientist that actually flew over the ice wall.

This is the path Amundsen supposedly took to the Poles.
The Bird of the Hermes is my name,
eating my wings to make me tame.

Re: Roald Amundsen
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2007, 02:00:29 PM »
Your English isn't bad at all.

How did Roald Amundsen get mixed up on what pole is what? Wouldn't he have just looked at his compass and traveled south?

Maybe I am missing something, or misunderstood. Please explain.

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2007, 02:38:31 PM »
They wouldnt have "flown over" the icewall, its heavily guarded

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2007, 02:41:52 PM »
They wouldnt have "flown over" the icewall, its heavily guarded

This would be before, the ice wall was guarded though, as this guy was the first to "discover" the Earth was in reality flat. According to him.

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2007, 02:53:51 PM »
The flatness of the earth was known far far before this, why do u think the government did such a good job of covering it up? theyve known about it for a long long time, as a result the wall would've indeed been guarded

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2007, 03:13:46 PM »
Yeah bacardi, the real question here is when did the ice wall get guards. But i wouldn't rule out the possibility that Amundsen's plane got shot down, but that's a rather weak theory, cus not even the ice guards had that kinda anti-air weapons at the time. (That's of course my own opinion) So we got two possibilities left, 1 he flew over the edge, 2 he got shot down by the ice guards, 3 he was in on the conspiracy (not very likely).

And to answer yer first question bacardi, picture yerself the Artic circle, that's the south Pole, the north pole dosent exist cus the world is flat. If ye think that the pole that dosent exist is the opposite off the pole that did exist, that would make the north pole that do exist the other south pole. And there is no such things as poles. Just as it would be on the opposit end to the cross section off the middle off the  earth. If ye divides the cosinus off the cross section with pi, ye get an idea off how hard it would be to make an magnetic field that stretches across a globe that dosent go counter clockwise. And that leads me to something i have wondered about.

Does the earth have an magnetic field?     

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2007, 03:21:21 PM »
1 he flew over the edge, 2 he got shot down by the ice guards, 3 he was in on the conspiracy (not very likely).

4 He went to the south pole, feel down a hole a froze to death.
5 He flew into space.
6 The shadow object ate him.
7 Tom Bishop ate him.
8 He crashed the plane and died
9 He jumped out of the plane and died
10 He tried to shoot down a bird but the bird killed him.

It took you 5 years to make up 3 different scenarios, it took me 2 minutes to think up 6. Unless you have facts to support these theories then I think youre joking. I can make up explanations for stuff happening to, JFK wasnt shot my Oswald, a magic bullet flew out of the shadow object and landed in his head.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2007, 03:23:18 PM by MooBs »
In FE Literature there are three celestial bodies that inhabit the sky. The Sun. The Moon. And the Shadow Object.
You have performed an illegal operation. Tom Bishop will now shut down, you will lose all unsaved arguments.

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2007, 03:47:32 PM »
I believe that the Earth does have a magnetic field, as it is the only plausible explanation for a compass to work. But, I think I get what you are saying.

7 Tom Bishop ate him.

This is the most likely explanation though.

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2007, 08:18:11 AM »

7 Tom Bishop ate him.

This is the most likely explanation though.

No its not, tom bishop wouldn't have been able to eat his whole body, people struggle to eat a full meal let alone a fully grown adult

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2007, 12:06:09 PM »
No its not, tom bishop wouldn't have been able to eat his whole body, people struggle to eat a full meal let alone a fully grown adult

Q.E.D.

And to answer yer first question bacardi, picture yerself the Artic circle, that's the south Pole, the north pole dosent exist cus the world is flat. If ye think that the pole that dosent exist is the opposite off the pole that did exist, that would make the north pole that do exist the other south pole. And there is no such things as poles. Just as it would be on the opposit end to the cross section off the middle off the  earth. If ye divides the cosinus off the cross section with pi, ye get an idea off how hard it would be to make an magnetic field that stretches across a globe that dosent go counter clockwise. And that leads me to something i have wondered about.

1) Yes, the earth has a magnetic field.  Geographic north is magnetic south, and geographic south is magnetic north.
2) I couldn't really follow any of your rationale.  Could you word it a little more clearly?
« Last Edit: March 07, 2007, 01:08:10 PM by The Philosopher »

« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2007, 12:20:13 PM »
Yeah bacardi, the real question here is when did the ice wall get guards. But i wouldn't rule out the possibility that Amundsen's plane got shot down, but that's a rather weak theory, cus not even the ice guards had that kinda anti-air weapons at the time. (That's of course my own opinion) So we got two possibilities left, 1 he flew over the edge, 2 he got shot down by the ice guards, 3 he was in on the conspiracy (not very likely).

As far as I know the earth does have a magnetic field.
You seem to be putting forth many hypothesis that most of the FEers on this site do not acknowledge. I wonder if you would mind reading the FAQ, Earth: Not a Globe, and Flat Earth News to get an idea of what the majority of FEers think on this site. Don't just make things up as Tom Bishop does.

To MooBs,
Do you understand that this forum is for serious debate and discussion.? Take your silliness to General Discussion.
"Oh, judge, your damn laws: the good people don't need them and the bad people don't follow them so what good are they?"

It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets

« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2007, 01:12:09 PM »
To MooBs,
Do you understand that this forum is for serious debate and discussion.? Take your silliness to General Discussion.

His points are completely valid, most of them anyway.  Skrotnisse narrowed down the possibilities to suit what he believed, which is antithetical to the whole idea of trying to unveil the truth.

« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2007, 11:05:02 AM »
Oki i will try to answer everything, here.. Ye guys are a bit hostile, no offence

1 he flew over the edge, 2 he got shot down by the ice guards, 3 he was in on the conspiracy (not very likely).

4 He went to the South Pole, feel down a hole a froze to death.
5 He flew into space.
6 The shadow object ate him.
7 Tom Bishop ate him.
8 He crashed the plane and died
9 He jumped out of the plane and died
10 He tried to shoot down a bird but the bird killed him.

It took you 5 years to make up 3 different scenarios, it took me 2 minutes to think up 6. Unless you have facts to support these theories then I think youre joking. I can make up explanations for stuff happening to, JFK wasnt shot my Oswald, a magic bullet flew out of the shadow object and landed in his head.

First, I must apologise for my bad formulations, me and me friends haven’t been working on the theories for 5 years, its more like a general discussion we have had going on for a while. And I admit I didn't explain the incident with Amundsen properly. So ill try to make things a bit clearer.

Round earth believers think Roald Amundsen was the first one to reach the South Pole, we think he was the first to reach the North Pole (The middle of the Artic circle). Later when he went out on an expedition to reach the North Pole, we think he reached the "south Pole" (the edge off the world).

The headquarters lost contact with Amundsen right before he reached the edge, then he reported that he had put the ocean behind him. That concludes that he was pretty near the ice wall. Then 30mins later when the headquarters tried to contact he didn’t respond. So I agree, he could have crashed, but not very likely. Shouldn’t he have reported earlier if there was something wrong with the plane? So we can narrow it down to two possibilities, either his plane went down (in one way or another, maybe the ice wall guards got him or he got some trouble with the plane), the other possibility is that he flew over the edge. I would like some serious comments on this.

As far as I know the earth does have a magnetic field.
You seem to be putting forth many hypothesis that most of the FEers on this site do not acknowledge. I wonder if you would mind reading the FAQ, Earth: Not a Globe, and Flat Earth News to get an idea of what the majority of FEers think on this site. Don't just make things up as Tom Bishop does.

First I wonder, do I have to agree on everything the FEers conclude on this site? Do ye kick me out if I disagree?

I have never called the Earth a Globe, but it’s a bit hard to explain the pole expeditions theory if I can’t use the word Pole.

I admit my theories are made up; every theory ever made was first made up. Then the theories are proven and become facts. I do have documentation to back up my theories; I don’t pick them outa the blue. I wanna discuss what most likely happened to Amundsen when he flew against the edge?

And if ye are so sceptical to my documentation, I wanna discuss what would happen if ye flew against the ice wall in 1928. Did the guards have so advanced technology already then? (NASA as one off the major corporations in the conspiracy was established on July 29, 1958)

And again, sorry for my English :P

« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2007, 11:18:18 AM »
Round earth believers think Roald Amundsen was the first one to reach the South Pole, we think he was the first to reach the North Pole (The middle of the Artic circle). Later when he went out on an expedition to reach the North Pole, we think he reached the "south Pole" (the edge off the world).

Explain how he got the poles mixed up, I dont know much about this guy but I assume he started close to the North Pole, I bet it didnt take him long to get to the Arctic circle, if he went to the wrong "island" it would have taken him much longer than expected, Im pretty sure he planned, not just set his plane towards North.

The headquarters lost contact with Amundsen right before he reached the edge, then he reported that he had put the ocean behind him. That concludes that he was pretty near the ice wall.

If there is such a thing.

Then 30mins later when the headquarters tried to contact he didn’t respond. So I agree, he could have crashed, but not very likely.

Why isnt it likely that he crashed? Surely this is the most likely thing that happened, even if the ice wall existed. He would have expected not to be faced with a giant wall in front of him, by the time he saw it he had crashed into it (or something).

Shouldn’t he have reported earlier if there was something wrong with the plane?

Engine blows up, crashes into floor within seconds.

So we can narrow it down to two possibilities, either his plane went down (in one way or another, maybe the ice wall guards got him or he got some trouble with the plane), the other possibility is that he flew over the edge. I would like some serious comments on this.

There are more, you stated yourself 3 reasons at the start of the thread.

Anyway, anyone can go to the North pole now, Amundsen would have left something there when he went, Im pretty sure its not there but at the South Pole??
« Last Edit: March 09, 2007, 11:25:03 AM by MooBs »
In FE Literature there are three celestial bodies that inhabit the sky. The Sun. The Moon. And the Shadow Object.
You have performed an illegal operation. Tom Bishop will now shut down, you will lose all unsaved arguments.

« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2007, 11:47:26 AM »

So we can narrow it down to two possibilities, either his plane went down (in one way or another, maybe the ice wall guards got him or he got some trouble with the plane), the other possibility is that he flew over the edge. I would like some serious comments on this.

Anyway, anyone can go to the North pole now, Amundsen would have left something there when he went, Im pretty sure its not there but at the South Pole??

I ruled our the possibility that Amundsen was in on the conspirocy.

You continiue questioning my documentation, its no point arguing any more about this.

And if ye are so sceptical to my documentation, I wanna discuss what would happen if ye flew against the ice wall in 1928. Did the guards have so advanced technology already then? (NASA as one off the major corporations in the conspiracy was established on July 29, 1958)

I hate repeating myself; I wanna discuss what would happen if ye flew against the ice wall in 1928.

Then I can make my own theory off what happened.

« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2007, 12:12:49 PM »

I ruled our the possibility that Amundsen was in on the conspirocy.

You continiue questioning my documentation, its no point arguing any more about this.

I hate repeating myself; I wanna discuss what would happen if ye flew against the ice wall in 1928.

Then I can make my own theory off what happened.

1) Why rule out the possibility? Theres nothing to suggest he wasnt in on it.
2) Magic.

Tom's checklist

• Told someone to read the FAQ
  • Told someone to read Earth Not A Globe
  • Claimed that anyone against FE is dumb
  • Avoided the actual question
  • Shadow Object

« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2007, 06:17:19 AM »
I'll admit it.
I killed Roald Amundsen.
Happy?
"Oh, judge, your damn laws: the good people don't need them and the bad people don't follow them so what good are they?"

It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets

« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2007, 02:46:09 PM »
Roald Amundsen and his men did indeed reach the south pole. They were in a race against the UK's Robert Falcon Scott and his team. Scott's team relied on manpower to pull the sleds, and they died on the way back from the pole. Amundsen relied on dogsled, and they made it back.

For one explorer to get his destination wrong so utterly is very unrealistic. But for TWO teams to do the same exact mistake (Scott even used many different means of transport to get there) is ludicrous. Such blatant lack of an accurate knowledge of history and common sense is just amazing. By the way, this expedeition happened in 1911.