Statistics Center

• 9 Replies
Statistics Center
« on: March 06, 2007, 12:45:29 PM »
...is just about the coolest thing ever. TOm Bishop spends so much time online.  :o
"Oh, judge, your damn laws: the good people don't need them and the bad people don't follow them so what good are they?"

It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets

Pyrochimp

• Senator Awesome
Re: Statistics Center
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2007, 02:19:28 PM »
 :o I'm in the top 10?  Wow.  Might as well go for number 1...
Some people are ****ing stupid! ~ George Carlin

Mathematical proof of the flat Earth:
[{(Diameter of Earth)*(tan[distance from Earth to sun/distance from North pole to equator])}2]/0

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2007, 07:35:36 PM »
what is it?
how do i get there?
Yes, quite.

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2007, 06:03:43 AM »
WHEN THE HELL DID THIS COME OUT?!

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2007, 08:37:40 AM »
WHERE ARE THE STATISTICS

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2007, 08:41:14 AM »
WTF

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2007, 08:42:07 AM »
I forget how I got there, but I think it might be under User CP up at the top of the page. You could just click on someone's name though and it will give you bar graphs and stuff.
 :o
"Oh, judge, your damn laws: the good people don't need them and the bad people don't follow them so what good are they?"

It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2007, 08:54:02 AM »
I forget how I got there, but I think it might be under User CP up at the top of the page. You could just click on someone's name though and it will give you bar graphs and stuff.
 :o

Cool, time to find a Tom Bishop post...

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2007, 12:03:44 PM »
WHERE ARE THE STATISTICS

Go to the forum index and at the bottom there's a statistics panel, just click to see more statistics.

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2007, 12:05:37 PM »
WHERE ARE THE STATISTICS

Go to the forum index and at the bottom there's a statistics panel, just click to see more statistics.

Thank you. Now I can listen to Kungfu Rick in peace.