Poll

Theoretically, what do those middle eastern rebels want?

Underground NASA base
0 (0%)
Fossil Fuels
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

• 3 Replies
« on: October 21, 2017, 08:48:18 PM »
Theoretically, what do those middle eastern rebels want in Syria and Iraq? Why do Americans keep going there and supporting the regional governments?

Fossil fuel is a general term for buried combustible geologic deposits of organic materials, formed from decayed plants and animals that have been converted to crude oil, coal, natural gas, or heavy oils by exposure to heat and pressure in the earth's crust over hundreds of millions of years.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 08:51:00 PM by sovietchild »

rabinoz

Re: Theoretically, what do those middle eastern rebels want?
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2017, 10:17:58 PM »
Theoretically, what do those middle eastern rebels want in Syria and Iraq? Why do Americans keep going there and supporting the regional governments?

Fossil fuel is a general term for buried combustible geologic deposits of organic materials, formed from decayed plants and animals that have been converted to crude oil, coal, natural gas, or heavy oils by exposure to heat and pressure in the earth's crust over hundreds of millions of years.
In my humble opinion, one of the main objectives of these Islamist extremists groups such ISIS, the Taliban, al-Qaeda, al-shabaab, Boko Haram and a hundred or so others is to drive a wedge between moderate Muslims and kafirs or infidels.

The extremists ultimate goal in this is to provoke all-out war between Islam and the rest of the world, which of course, they assume Islam will win.

The big problem is that they seem to be succeeding in making non-Muslims wary and suspicious of all Muslims, when in reality most Muslime living in "western society" would prefer to simple go about their lives in peace.

Well, them's my thoughts and I could easily be wrong.

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2017, 10:26:35 PM »

In my humble opinion, one of the main objectives of these Islamist extremists groups such ISIS, the Taliban, al-Qaeda, al-shabaab, Boko Haram and a hundred or so others is to drive a wedge between moderate Muslims and kafirs or infidels.

The extremists ultimate goal in this is to provoke all-out war between Islam and the rest of the world, which of course, they assume Islam will win.

The big problem is that they seem to be succeeding in making non-Muslims wary and suspicious of all Muslims, when in reality most Muslime living in "western society" would prefer to simple go about their lives in peace.

Well theoretically speaking, those rebels could be getting payed by rich flat earthers because they think there is an underground base in Syria or Iraq.

In reality though, I believe it's all about fossil fuels. For example, Muslims are getting killed in South Asia, where are those desert fighting rebels at? Syria and Iraq brought those rebels millions of dollars. Can they make that much money in South Asia? I don't think so.

Here to laugh at you

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #3 on: Today at 03:36:59 AM »

Well theoretically speaking, those rebels could be getting payed by rich flat earthers because they think there is an underground base in Syria or Iraq.

In reality though, I believe it's all about fossil fuels. For example, Muslims are getting killed in South Asia, where are those desert fighting rebels at? Syria and Iraq brought those rebels millions of dollars. Can they make that much money in South Asia? I don't think so.

Your theory is seriously flawed...

There are no "rich flat earthers". They all live in their parents basements, and survive on a diet of Hot Pockets, Gummy Bears, and Orange Fanta.