This strikes at the core of your belief

• 84 Replies

Here to laugh at you

• Your MOM is Flat!
Re: This strikes at the core of your belief
« Reply #60 on: August 17, 2017, 04:10:33 PM »
Until the Challenger incident, they wore those blue flight suits and helmets. It wasn't until after the disaster that they developed the crew Launch Escape System. Those early missions were basically "do or die". there was no need for pressurized suits.

Really, do some research before you post stuff that debunks your own theories.

sokarul

• Discount Chemist
« Reply #61 on: August 17, 2017, 05:02:10 PM »
Yeah I knew you couldn't make a proper rebuttal.  You have nothing.
Are you serious expecting me to comment on that video after i have meticulously proven that there are three moons ?
You didn't prove anything.

Moon A The moon where you can see countless stars like a night on earth !
Moon B The moon where you have to use optics to detect some faint stars !
Moon C The moon where you can see stars when you are not part of the reflecting surface and are allowed to gaze upwards, otherwise you can't see any stars.
How does different light conditions prove anything?

After typing every word spoken in online interviews it became as clear as anything that you can't unify the testimonies from what you can see from the lunar surface.
The only rebuttal i received was garbage like :
 nnnnnoooo dutchy did not accurately calculate the baseline for autorefraction from the fully lit moon rigolet that bounced off the multi layered anti reflecting vizors so that the invisible stars were visible if you hadn't played golf and your antibodies did not interfere with your line of sight, because the Hasselblad camera they used wasn't calibrated for cosmic observations and prevented them from gazing upwards.

??

Your video proves nothing other than persons throwing around stuff somewhere.
It provided evidence for the claims. Something you know nothing about.

All other claims ar biased as hell, just like his claims...S.G. Collins

Some pretentious guy who claimed the technology wasn't around to fake the moonlandings.
It turned out he exagerated his credentials....he was a nobody lightguy as a footnote in the film industry.
Why would someone like Collins make a video to claim things he of all people should not comment about...patriotism ?
Is it like the fake Stanly Kubrick video flat eartherss post to show the moon landings were false?

Why do you think your video is on the moon ? Because it shows things that proof they were on the moon ?
The evidence is why. I don't have to ignore the evidence due to pre existing beliefs.

Film and proof...........you understand the problem don't you,....or are you going to pull another S G Collins out of your hat...''they couldn't have faked it, because they did not have that technology to fake 1/6 gravity on film''
Get real
You have nothing yet claim to have everything. Where is your Nobel Prize
If you are on İntikam's ignore list it's because you destroyed his arguments.

« Reply #62 on: August 17, 2017, 06:19:52 PM »

It's so soothing this T-shirt does not say: "EARTH IS ROUND". Instead, it remarks, so meekly and humbly: "EARTH IS NOT FLAT". As if the dominant view were that EARTH IS FLAT.

So obviously, a new point of reference has been established in the society.

Mission accomplished.

;D 8) ::) :P :-*
"It is not necessary that hypotheses should be true, or even probable; it is sufficient that they lead to results of calculation which agree with calculation".
Copernicus

John Davis

• Secretary Of The Society
  • Administrator
  • Quantum Ab Hoc
« Reply #63 on: August 17, 2017, 07:23:58 PM »
What a load of Bollocks. Excuse me from this thread; thank you.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #64 on: August 17, 2017, 08:43:12 PM »
Dutchy you're doing a great job of beating down the REtards. I'm sure you have noticed by now that whatever you say some REtard pops out of the woodwork to naysay whatever point you make. The RE tactic is to just wear you out. Anyhow, good job again.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

rabinoz

« Reply #65 on: August 17, 2017, 09:11:51 PM »
Dutchy you're doing a great job of beating down the REtards. I'm sure you have noticed by now that whatever you say some REtard pops out of the woodwork to naysay whatever point you make. The RE tactic is to just wear you out. Anyhow, good job again.
I'll oblige!
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D beating down the REtards ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
In any attempt to wear dutchy down.

But just give a thought to this:
We have just one earth model that works and you have lots of different toys and none works.
Funny that!

« Reply #66 on: Today at 02:50:56 AM »
Thank you, althaugh in all sincerity i am amazed how evil the powers in control are.
It reaches another level the more i dig in.
I have seen just about all interviews with astronauts from the Gemini and Apollo era.
Some very longwinded interviews and some really boring.

But what i see is anything but spontanious behaviour, carefully approaching every question as if they were part of some sort of cross examination.
The moment they 'arrive' on the moon it reaches the climax of weirdness.
They tell so little, try to go over that part as quick as possible, tell little to nothing about the surface, TELL as little about the panorama of the skies as possible.
It's like a football match where in the aftermath the discussion is about everything but the match itself.

They want to talk about irrelevant matters and feel uncomfortable when they can talk about the hightlight of their journey,.....  the actuall time spend on the moon.
Yes some oneliners, some general talk, but no details ........ nothing.
Questions are clearly scripted in each and every case, so that it minimises the possibilties for the astronauts to make glaring mistakes.
And when a person goes under the radar like Bart Sibrell to ask some real questions, they become annoyed and very angree indeed.
If you can stand the Van Allen radiation belts and other space dangers then one would only gentily explain to some capdriver/filmmaker what they experienced.
Their reaction is telling and so is the reaction of the fanboys.
Astronauts going mad says nothing about any interviewer it says all about them !

And above all of that, no one ever seem like a warm symphatic human being. To the contrary !
It seems the CIA or whatever organisation has 'helped' them to live their own lies.

Before i started i was sceptical but also gullible.
Now i have absolute zero faith in the leading powers of humanity......   the evil satanical powers have brainwashed the general public in the most bizare fashion.

I hope there are still many induviduals that will see through all of this.
Althaugh i wonder how long we will be able to express our doubts about earth's shape and everything leading to that.
We are labeled as people who are at war against science, it takes only a little immagination that spreading info against established science is harmfull for the uneducated youth and society in general.
I wouldn't be surprised at all to see more and more measurements taken to silence the critics.
« Last Edit: Today at 02:54:29 AM by dutchy »

rabinoz

« Reply #67 on: Today at 03:35:21 AM »
Thank you, althaugh in all sincerity i am amazed how evil the powers in control are.
It reaches another level the more i dig in.
I have seen just about all interviews with astronauts from the Gemini and Apollo era.
Some very longwinded interviews and some really boring.
I realise that I may be the worst offender, but some posts are very longwinded and really boring.

But even if there was a shred of truth in all your accusations, what has that to do with the earth shape of the earth?

This sort of "evidence" is meaningful only to those too blind to see the other voluminous evidence for the Globe.

We have just one earth model that works and you have lots of different "flat earth models" and not one works.
Funny that!

Here to laugh at you

• Your MOM is Flat!
« Reply #68 on: Today at 03:38:59 AM »

Dutchy, you're doing a great job getting beat down by facts. I'm sure you have noticed by now that whatever you say some FACT is already there to negate any illogical point you make. The RE tactic is just to shield normal people from your paranoid delusions. Anyhow, good job again.

« Reply #69 on: Today at 04:23:48 AM »

Dutchy, you're doing a great job getting beat down by facts. I'm sure you have noticed by now that whatever you say some FACT is already there to negate any illogical point you make. The RE tactic is just to shield normal people from your paranoid delusions. Anyhow, good job again.
Sorry to be the messenger, but many normal people open their eyes.
In 2010 the flatearth and moonhoax believers were nothing more than a tiny insignificant spag  in the dungeons of reality.

And now we are in the open and the numbers are growing fast. Each day more normal people understand we didn't go to the moon and that something is very wrong with the spinning tilted globe.
You should realise it is inevetable, a process you can't stop.

« Reply #70 on: Today at 04:38:28 AM »
I realise that I may be the worst offender, but some posts are very longwinded and really boring.
Simply do not read my posts ! All flatearther here hardly read your posts full of your 'data' that supports the lie !!! I understand you think it is proof , but you live in dreamland.
As proof for that your 'Toronto accurate curvature drop', while Jenna Fredo clearly shows all of Toronto from 33 miles, without anything substancial hidden behind an imaginary curve.
Nobody wants to listen to your atmospheric voodoo magic to explain away the Truth !
But even if there was a shred of truth in all your accusations, what has that to do with the earth shape of the earth?

This sort of "evidence" is meaningful only to those too blind to see the other voluminous evidence for the Globe.

We have just one earth model that works and you have lots of different "flat earth models" and not one works.
Funny that!
You have had ages to fabricate your nonsical model and in the process stole billions from ordinary people to confirm your dirty little secrets by pretending you went to the moon and photographed the globe !!!
Give us a couple of centuries and half of your dishonest budgets and we come up with an accurate map of the flatearth.

I like it that contrary to 2010 and before, the flatearth is taken very seriously and you should.
Thanks for focussing on the flatearth  , because the flatearth model does indeed deserve the spotlights.
And despite your negativity you are helping to achieve that goal.
Remember Trump ? All the negativity about what a nutjob he was didn't  prevent him from becoming president of the United States of America.

Your attention is in our favour, so please continue you are keeping our mission alive and healthy by giving us so much attention.
Attention is attention....... you do realise that don't you ??
« Last Edit: Today at 04:43:25 AM by dutchy »

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
  • Official wet blanket.
« Reply #71 on: Today at 05:41:10 AM »
You have had ages to fabricate your nonsical model and in the process stole billions from ordinary people to confirm your dirty little secrets by pretending you went to the moon and photographed the globe !!!
Give us a couple of centuries and half of your dishonest budgets and we come up with an accurate map of the flatearth.
I've been listening to that BS for years.

The simple fact is that the RE maps are used everyday to move millions of people and billions of tonnes of cargo all around the world.  It's simply inconceivable that no one has noticed by now that those RE maps don't match reality.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Sentinel

• Open your eyes...
« Reply #72 on: Today at 05:42:21 AM »
Getting knighted by no other but Hoppy is... well, quite something to say at least.

Don't be too proud, dutchy. You'll learn over time how someone like Hoppy is received here on this board anyway.  ;)
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible."

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec

rabinoz

« Reply #73 on: Today at 06:02:03 AM »
Funny that!
I have not fabricated any model and just who
"stole billions from ordinary people to confirm your dirty little secrets by pretending you went to the moon and photographed the globe !!"
The Russians, USA and the other countries categorically did not go into to space to confirm the shape of the earth.
Long before anyone dreamt of going into space there was no doubt that the earth was a rotating Globe.
That fact is completely consistent with all observations on earth and by astronomers.

Quote from: dutchy
Rubbish! The earth has been mapped for centuries and in the main the dimensions on even the old maps simply will not fit on a flat earth.

I like it that contrary to 2010 and before, the flatearth is taken very seriously and you should.
Sorry, but I don't follow what you are trying to say here.
Thanks for focussing on the flatearth  , because the flatearth model does indeed deserve the spotlights.
And despite your negativity you are helping to achieve that goal.
Remember Trump ? All the negativity about what a nutjob he was didn't  prevent him from becoming president of the United States of America.
And it seems that he has remained a "nut job", only slightly below Kim Jong-un.
Your attention is in our favour, so please continue you are keeping our mission alive and healthy by giving us so much attention.
Attention is attention....... you do realise that don't you ??
I'm glad that you appreciate my efforts, but unless you can magically change the shape of the earth it will remain a rotating globe!

There are innumerable things that simply will not fit onto any flat earth model.
When any one is brought up,
        someone always says "that doesn't prove that the earth is a Globe" and possibly they are right,
but it remains one more "thing that simply will not fit onto any flat earth model" - another nail in the flat earth's coffin.
So, for me there are few "killer arguments", but hundreds of little things that inexorably all add up to something totally irrefutable.
But, how can anyone explain this to the many people with no understanding of physics or astronomy and  very distorted ideas about the rest of science?

You won't agree with any of this, but some might see the logic in it.

I am getting rather depressed with the dumbing down we are seeing in modern society. 

This is a bit out of an earlier post. It's about the YouTube video: The Flat Earth Conspiracy - Debunked, Rationality Rules
He starts with what I think is a very valid point in claiming, as numerous flat earthers also claim, that our modern education system has failed and backs this up with the
Quote from: Neil deGrasse Tyson
This is a deep failure of our educational system [...] There's something deeper going on in our society that somehow enables people to believe they're making cogent arguments when they're not.
You know what I think it is - the way we teach science is:
Youíre just some empty vessel and we pour this science into you and then yo regurgitate in on an exam Ė
Whereas science is a way of thinking; itís a way of understanding and probing the operations of nature
He's bothered that modern science teaching is close to indoctrination and not really teaching what science is and how to think.

Flat Earthism is just one of the many symptoms of it.

« Reply #74 on: Today at 06:08:52 AM »
Getting knighted by no other but Hoppy is... well, quite something to say at least.

Don't be too proud, dutchy. You'll learn over time how someone like Hoppy is received here on this board anyway.  ;)
Are you participating here since the days of old ?
I will learn in time how you people see Hoppy?
But for now i have to be patient ?
In time i will learn ?
Who is this 'ancient group of posters' ?
And why are they here so long ?
Did you admire Hoppy long ago and something bad happened ?
Does Hoppy not belong to your ancient group that have been here since the days of old ?

You sound like a wise man giving cryted signs of your cult that knights their members during iniciating rituals.
But i should not be Happy when outcast Hoppy knights me ;D

""You will learn over time how someone like Hoppy is received over here""

Scary stuff

« Last Edit: Today at 06:11:04 AM by dutchy »

Here to laugh at you

• Your MOM is Flat!
« Reply #75 on: Today at 06:17:40 AM »

In 2010 the flatearth and moonhoax believers were nothing more than a tiny insignificant spag  in the dungeons of reality.

And now we are in the open and the numbers are growing fast. Each day more normal people understand we didn't go to the moon and that something is very wrong with the spinning tilted globe.

And yet still not a shred of evidence. Just some out of context comments and paranoid  conspiracy bullshit.

« Reply #76 on: Today at 06:25:40 AM »

No normal people believe in a flat earth.
It requires a high level of disconnect with reality, ignoring mountains of evidence and what your own eyes show you.  That's not normal.
It also requires a belief in a massive conspiracy involving thousands, at the least.  That level of paranoia is not normal.

Sentinel

• Open your eyes...
« Reply #77 on: Today at 06:35:59 AM »

Are you participating here since the days of old ?
I will learn in time how you people see Hoppy?
But for now i have to be patient ?
In time i will learn ?
Who is this 'ancient group of posters' ?
And why are they here so long ?
Did you admire Hoppy long ago and something bad happened ?
Does Hoppy not belong to your ancient group that have been here since the days of old ?

You sound like a wise man giving cryted signs of your cult that knights their members during iniciating rituals.
But i should not be Happy when outcast Hoppy knights me ;D

""You will learn over time how someone like Hoppy is received over here""

Scary stuff

Naah, just some words dropped by the mods here and there in the lower fora, accompanied by quite revealing thread topics down there.
You should visit once though and learn by yourself.
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible."

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec

« Reply #78 on: Today at 06:45:22 AM »
Why this fixation to put everyboy on th same box? Because it makes it easy for you to argue around here? It have been said, several times, if your explanations hold some truth and perfectly explains what is observed and have been experimented, then you would have a chance on this, but all you people have are ad hoc explanations that fall once you extrapolalte them, with nothing to back it up.
Then you didn't pay attention. I suggested a demonstratable curvature device !! We have Disney and all, why not silense those stupid flatearthers once and for all ?
A device that shows there is curvature along the beach....you can even visit it during a family trip.
In another topic i explain what can be done and better suggestions are more than wellcome.
Like the election of Trump you can deminish flatearth, but it is getting out of control....act before it is to late !
We are critical and the reason above domonstrates that we are indeed.
Have you ever seen the raw data of Hubble ? Google for it....you only find lots of artist renderings about deep space that the human eye cannot see.
It is sold as something that is really out there quadrillions of miles away.....an invisible reality for the human eye. Why pretend there is something we can see ?
It is based on hypothesis sold as thruths....that is your problem you believe in the underlying garbage.
Like making inaudible high pitched sounds audible....you know that is incorrect do you ?
Nobody hasn't say that Earth's shape cannot be discused, but how can it be discussed if the part questioning it have nothing on their side to back it up?
We have....but you invent nonsense to dismiss it.

And what happen with :
''you can see the curvature from an airplane's window'' ?
''the sinks in the Southern Hemisphere have a counterclockwise drainage '' ?
All proven false by the flatearth movement....not your brand of science, who conviniently supported these nonsical claims without raising the slightest objection untill flatearth came around. I have heard these globular claims myself on the radio and tv. Stick your head in the sand if you are going to deny this.
The way you question it is one of the most arrogant behaviours i have seen: Labeling scientist as liars or stupid and claiming to be more intelligent than them with your claims. Oh! But only "space" science is the one to blame! Thank god for "heatlh and techno" science tho!
Apples and oranges. I attack space agencies and cosmologists and scientists in crossover territory.
The fact that their wages and carere developement far excedes that of ordinary people says it all.
Bankers, Wallstreet, Food speculants, oil companies....all interrested in money and profits above all. Therefor this world is dealing with climate change.

Are you really so incredible stupid that you don't understand that people go crazy when lots of money can be made.
The amount of fraudulent practices is mind boggling.
Such a vague territory as ''space exploration'' is a wetdream for power abusers and those seeking money.
The fact that the poorest half of the world has as many as 5 of the richests induviduals says it all. You are living in fantasyland not acknowledging that men become evil to the core when they have power and money in reach !!!
Then they lie about everything.....just everything.
If you want to go against stablished science, you are in the wrong place and arguing with the wrong people. The fact that you are here only shows your lack of confidence in yourself and in what you knowledge about this matter. you wouldn't stand a chance against a novice astrophysics of geologist. But here you are, thinking you are making a dent in science
Nothing of the sorts.....let them come here....you would be surprised how specific their knowledge is....you really see them as your ''gods'' don't you ?
You are more focused on "exposing" NASA and this "secret world's shape conspiracy", thant proving Earth's shape. Anything "fishy" found on an old moonlanding photo is attacked with all of your energy, thinking this would debunk the Round Earth, but no mather how many times you do this, the sun will rise the next morning as always, thanks to earth's rotation, wich you haven't debunked.
You are here to feel superiour....now that is arrogant.
If i would show up at a NASA forum proclaiming a flatearth and ''the munlundings were fake'' then i was an arrogant asshole indeed !!
You are arrogant coming here and denying that you are here with full comformation bias as your post so clearly shows.You exposed yourself and the thin layer of ''good intention'' is vanished after a handfull of posts.....how typicall !
You are here only to feel superiour and find comformation about how stupid we all are...something you of course knew just before you created your account !!
At least ''here to laugh at you'' is man enough to say so from his first post.

Now that is truly the defenition of arrogance.....you cannot accuse me, i am in the right place....you not so much.....

Sorry, what is all this rambling about? Weren't you saying just a moment ago that you can't question modern science, and i explained to you that you can, but not in the way you do it and now.....like, seriously, what is all this conspirational ranting all about? All this post serves no purpose to this conversation but to show how out of your mind you are. Don't tell me, you are on a crussade in search of truth, aren't you? Let me guess, all of the sites from where you got all of your information, ARE ALL WRITTEN IN HIGH CAPS, AREN'T THEY!? THAT DAMNED GOVERMENT!!!

Wow, using a photo to prove the flat earth? You can't stop being an hypocrital prick for once, can you?

Show me an indicator before this conversation that shows tat i've came here to feel superior? Oh right, you can't, you don't have any proof for that.

You, as a person, cannot be argued with, not because you hold the truth on what you speak of (wich not as you have demonstrated several times), but because you think that everyone is a liar and then proceed to categorize anyone that argues with you as one. Arguing with you has no purpose but to give you some kind of sich twisted psychological false confidence rush.

If you want to put me on a box, go ahead and do so, looks like is easier for you if everyone against you is the same.
I'll be glad to play your game. You? Let see about that in a few days.

Here to laugh at you

• Your MOM is Flat!
« Reply #79 on: Today at 08:03:57 AM »
I'll say it...

Dutchy is full of shit!

« Reply #80 on: Today at 08:46:05 AM »
I'll say it...

Dutchy is full of shit!

Dutshit...Douchey...?

« Reply #81 on: Today at 09:06:02 AM »
I'll say it...

Dutchy is full of shit!

Dutshit...Douchey...?
I understand you feel angry because i have set you straight about your accusations towards me about unfounded arrogance.

I understand you will lash out at me the coming days....that's an understandable reaction of your bruised ego.
In a few weeks it will be healed and you and i can continue having normal discusssions again.
Looking forward !!

« Reply #82 on: Today at 09:21:57 AM »
I'll say it...

Dutchy is full of shit!

Dutshit...Douchey...?
I understand you feel angry because i have set you straight about your accusations towards me about unfounded arrogance.

I understand you will lash out at me the coming days....that's an understandable reaction of your bruised ego.
In a few weeks it will be healed and you and i can continue having normal discusssions again.
Looking forward !!

Stop your sugar talking, we are way beyond that to this point...unless...do you a have a personality desorder? The douchy that spoke to me yesterday was all raunchy and full of hate.

I tried having polite conversations with you several times, but your sttuborness made it impossible. I don't have to explain it to youe either, the conversations are there, cristal clear, but since you are into masochism...

You pushed, i reacted, simple as that.

« Reply #83 on: Today at 10:06:29 AM »
I'll say it...

Dutchy is full of shit!

Dutshit...Douchey...?

Looking forward !!

Stop your sugar talking, we are way beyond that to this point...unless...do you a have a personality desorder? The douchy that spoke to me yesterday was all raunchy and full of hate.

I tried having polite conversations with you several times, but your sttuborness made it impossible. I don't have to explain it to youe either, the conversations are there, cristal clear, but since you are into masochism...

You started a series of insults with If you go bananas, you go all the way.
That's a real foundation of respect and discussion, is it ?
....be happy i am able to forgive you so soon despite all your aggressive words and insults towards me and flatearthers in general  !!!

« Reply #84 on: Today at 11:01:30 AM »
I'll say it...

Dutchy is full of shit!

Dutshit...Douchey...?

Looking forward !!

You started a series of insults with If you go bananas, you go all the way.
That's a real foundation of respect and discussion, is it ?
....be happy i am able to forgive you so soon despite all your aggressive words and insults towards me and flatearthers in general  !!!

Anyone that says that vaccines are a hoax deserves to be called worse things than just "bananas", and also, what is to be expected when you side with a troll?

I don't need your forgiveness, stop playing the saint here.