Do FE'ers believe this?

• 8 Replies
Do FE'ers believe this?
« on: March 13, 2007, 02:33:05 PM »
Ok, interesting forum.

Just curious, do all FE'ers believe that

1. Round earth is something cooked up by the government to dupe us all?

2. All satellites and outer space photos of round earth are fake?

If you do, theres really no point arguing on is there? any 'evidence' that RE'ers come up with will just be discarded aside as faked, isn't it?

Re: Do FE'ers believe this?
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2007, 02:38:02 PM »
funnily enough, that's exactly what they do.

I've yet to read any decent, reliable evidence telling me the earth is flat.

?

Miss M.

• Screw you.
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2007, 02:41:07 PM »
I think that one or two fe'ers are a bit on the fence or are 'believers' to be contrary. Who knows? I know that they are the minority, since most of the members on here are one time spammers.
Quote from: TheEngineer
I happen to like GG.
Quote from: Z, the Enlightened.
I never thought in my life I'd write the sentence "I thought they were caught in a bipolar geodesic?"

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2007, 02:42:45 PM »
There is a picture that PROVES the Earth is flat. Here's the link:
http://i11.tinypic.com/2w2mzr5.png
NASA are behind the conspiracy, not the government. The government know nothing about it. That picture was taken on a NASA Space Shuttle, so they are actually giving evidence for the conspiracy. They also tend to ignore anything which is too much trouble to answer, such as: Why is it quicker to fly London-New York going towards Greenland than going in a straight line?

I don't know whether it's funny or sad.

Franc T., Planar

• Leader of the Planar Army, Republic of Canada
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2007, 03:08:20 PM »
Ok, interesting forum.

Just curious, do all FE'ers believe that

1. Round earth is something cooked up by the government to dupe us all?

2. All satellites and outer space photos of round earth are fake?

If you do, theres really no point arguing on is there? any 'evidence' that RE'ers come up with will just be discarded aside as faked, isn't it?

Yes, it's all part of the Round Earthism religion/conspiracy.
Broadcasting live from the Republic of Canada!

They say death and taxes are the only two absolutes. Actually, they're only half right.

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2007, 03:24:59 PM »
NASA are behind the conspiracy, not the government. The government know nothing about it. That picture was taken on a NASA Space Shuttle, so they are actually giving evidence for the conspiracy. They also tend to ignore anything which is too much trouble to answer, such as: Why is it quicker to fly London-New York going towards Greenland than going in a straight line?

First of all: I hope you realise that that 'pitcure' wasn't 'taken'.
I mean, i don't see huge black lines marking out country boundaries. And the ground i usually stand on tende to be a little less white...

Also, London to New-York.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geodesic

It's called Geodesic lines. Which (if i remember correctly) basically says that the shortest path between two points on the earth can be drawn as part of a circle with the centre of the earth in it's centre. e.g. the equator is a geodesic line.

Don't believe be? Then I'll refer you to "A Briefer History of Time" by Stephen Hawking.
Or is he part of your conspiracy too?

?

TruClint

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2007, 03:52:47 PM »
Heh, I guess no one else finds it funny that Tommy Boy on here (Tom WTFeverHISlastNAMEis) actually posts a .gov link whenever he CLEARLY states that the Government is part of the "Round Earth" conspiracy and claims that the government is very capable and HAS done many conspiracies, kind of a hypocrite don't ya think?

Hey Tom, READ THE DAMN FAQ THAT YOU BELIEVE IN!

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2007, 04:02:42 PM »

First of all: I hope you realise that that 'pitcure' wasn't 'taken'.
I mean, i don't see huge black lines marking out country boundaries. And the ground i usually stand on tende to be a little less white...

Also, London to New-York.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geodesic

It's called Geodesic lines. Which (if i remember correctly) basically says that the shortest path between two points on the earth can be drawn as part of a circle with the centre of the earth in it's centre. e.g. the equator is a geodesic line.

Don't believe be? Then I'll refer you to "A Briefer History of Time" by Stephen Hawking.
Or is he part of your conspiracy too?
Dude just run away.  You dont know what you are getting yourself into.  Theese people here don't believe in logic.  After all they thing the Sun is 32 miles wide.   
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2007, 04:05:15 PM »
also, nasa cant possibly be in on this conspiracy .. the nasa organization really doesn't have a lot of members, plus all their funding goes to real life space travel and research .. also, nasa wasn't around when the round earth theory was developed, so according to you guys, it was the gov't all along
With no south pole, there is no electromagnetism, giving us no protection from the sun's harmful radiation--we'd all be dead right now.
The ice wall, supposedly made up of antartica lies around the edge of the earth, why no one has recorded it, who knows