« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2007, 06:18:04 AM »
No no. Click on the link.
Click dis:

unclegravy

• I feel so fucking high!!!!!!
Re: Drabble-matic
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2007, 06:28:52 AM »
"A Dog In Time

On a tall and penguin-faced morning, Wolfwood sat on a plate. It was Valentine's Day and he was all alone. His nosehair ached in sorrow for the secret love that he could never share. How could he expect Tom Bishop to love someone with a horny skull?

Terribly, he began to recite a poem he had composed. "Ah, my love is like an annoying fugly leg, all on a summer's day. I wish my Tom Bishop would pluck me, in her own hairy way..."

"Do you?" Tom Bishop sat down beside Wolfwood and put her hand on Wolfwood's pinky finger. "I think that could be arranged."

Wolfwood gasped quickly. "But what about my horny skull?"

"I like it," Tom Bishop said wonderfully. "I think it's pedantic."

They came together and their kiss swam through the depths of happiness and Coke.

"I love you," Wolfwood said daintily.

"I love you too," Tom Bishop replied and plucked him.

They bought a Flat Earther, moved in together, and lived clumsily ever after."

Good for a few laughs.
The people who feast on exclamation marks will never go hungry agaaaain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tao of Pooh

• I owe it all to good, clean living.
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2007, 06:30:06 AM »
my story:
Quickly tripping

Clifton tripped along horribly. He was on his way to meet his lover, Berthold, for Valentine's Day. He smiled to see a chimpmanzee hopping along, carrying a kite in its mouth.

Clifton was almost out to sea when he can across a classy cake, lying alone on a glossy plate. "That must be a treat from my bodacious bear", he said to himself. and tripped over to it. The cake looked pensive, so he ate it.

It gave him the most wind-blown tingling sensation in his stomach. "How unusual!" he said and continued tripping to see Berthold.

When Berthold came out to meet him, he took one look and fell over.

"What is it?" Clifton cried shakily.

"Your intestine! And your armpit!" Berthold said. "They're attractive! Can't you feel it?"

Clifton felt his intestine and his armpit. They were indeed quite attractive. "Oh no!" Clifton said. "I'm a woman!" He, or rather, she started to cry. "It must have been that classy cake you left for me. Did you know what it would do?"

"I didn't leave you any cake," Berthold said. "I got you a houseboat. It must have been that iridescent man who lives nearby. He acts a little disgustingly, ever since he licked a nightgown."

"But how can you ever love me, now that I'm a woman?" Clifton sobbed.

"Well, I never knew how to tell you this," Berthold said huskily, "but I actually prefer women. And I think your armpit is really sharp like that."

"Really?" Clifton dried her tears. Clifton kissed Berthold and it was an entirely hollow sensation, like a song echoing in the hollow land of the soul.

They spent the night having entirely hollow sex, until the cake wore off suddenly.

Everything was rather awkward after that.
Click dis:

unclegravy

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2007, 06:31:55 AM »
"Your intestine! And your armpit!" Berthold said. "They're attractive! Can't you feel it?"
Hmmm..!
The people who feast on exclamation marks will never go hungry agaaaain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tao of Pooh

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2007, 06:34:38 AM »
i did. that was an excerpt from my story.
Oh ok.
Click dis:

Tao of Pooh

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2007, 06:35:33 AM »
"A Dog In Time

On a tall and penguin-faced morning, Wolfwood sat on a plate. It was Valentine's Day and he was all alone. His nosehair ached in sorrow for the secret love that he could never share. How could he expect Tom Bishop to love someone with a horny skull?

Terribly, he began to recite a poem he had composed. "Ah, my love is like an annoying fugly leg, all on a summer's day. I wish my Tom Bishop would pluck me, in her own hairy way..."

"Do you?" Tom Bishop sat down beside Wolfwood and put her hand on Wolfwood's pinky finger. "I think that could be arranged."

Wolfwood gasped quickly. "But what about my horny skull?"

"I like it," Tom Bishop said wonderfully. "I think it's pedantic."

They came together and their kiss swam through the depths of happiness and Coke.

"I love you," Wolfwood said daintily.

"I love you too," Tom Bishop replied and plucked him.

They bought a Flat Earther, moved in together, and lived clumsily ever after."

Good for a few laughs.
I've never seen a tall and penguin-faced morning, what's that like?
« Last Edit: March 01, 2007, 06:37:21 AM by Tao of Pooh »
Click dis:

Tao of Pooh

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2007, 06:37:06 AM »
im never in nobodies story.
You can always put yourself in a story.
Click dis:

Tao of Pooh

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2007, 06:41:28 AM »
that aint da same.
Well, I don't see me mentioned in your story! Who's this "Pookie"?  >:(
Click dis:

Tao of Pooh

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2007, 06:43:49 AM »
that aint da same.
Well, I don't see me mentioned in your story! Who's this "Pookie"?  >:(
U! its a pseudonym... pooh...pookie? see? i just didnt wanna be to direct for fear of angering you.
Hmmm...
Click dis:

?

joffenz

• The Elder Ones
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2007, 08:22:33 AM »
Without a hope, Dann romped his toilet. He had been busy with the toilet for hours and now wanted nothing more than a large cuddle or a gobsmacking massage from his lover Kylie.

He said this last thought out loud, and all of a sudden his unquenchable Kylie appeared at the door, grinning smoothly.

"Put down the toilet," Kylie said softly. "Unless you want me to romp that toilet on your cartoid artery."

Dann put down the toilet. He was humongous. He had never seen Kylie so painfully small before and it made him black.

Kylie picked up the toilet, then withdrew a ham from her nose. "Don't be so humongous," Kylie said with a painfully small grimace. "A bear bit my arm this morning, and everything became spiffing. Now with this toilet and this ham I can softly rule the world!"

Dann clutched his unsatiable arm spazmodically. This was his lover, his unquenchable Kylie, now staring at him with a painfully small nose.

"Fight it!" Dann shouted. "The bear just wants the toilet for his own unquenchable devices! He doesn't love you, not the large way I do!"

Dann could see Kylie trembling spazmodically. Dann reached out his cartoid artery and touched Kylie's nose softly. He was unquenchable, so unquenchable, but he knew only his unsatiable love for Kylie would break the bear's spell.

Sure enough, Kylie dropped the toilet with a thunk. "Oh, Dann," she squealed. "I'm so large, can you ever forgive me?"

But Dann had already moved without a hope. Like a large elephant, dancing and singing. Mainly singing, he pressed his cartoid artery into Kylie's nose. And as they fell together in a spiffing fit of love, the toilet lay on the floor, black and forgotten.

unclegravy

« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2007, 07:18:22 PM »
I've never seen a tall and penguin-faced morning, what's that like?
Erm... Very high, and looks like a vulva.

?

GeoGuy

« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2007, 07:26:13 PM »
The Miracle Of The Theonlydann

theonlydann hated Christmas. He didn't just dislike Christmas, he hated it theonlydann is a pretty pretty man. He loathed it.

Every December, theonlydann would feel himself getting all theonlydann inside. He refused to put up a Christmas theonlydann, he snapped at anyone theonlydann enough to sing a carol in his vicinity, and he never, ever bought anybody any presents.

On December 13, theonlydann had to go to the mall to buy a theonlydann theonlydann. When he got there, there were so many shoppers pushing theonlydann around and so much Christmas music blaring theonlydann, he thought his theonlydann would explode.

Finally, he was done. Just outside the door was a theonlydann man collecting for charity. theonlydann never gave to charity, so he started to walk past without a word.

Suddenly, the theonlydann man dropped his bells and ran theonlydann. There was a theonlydann theonlydann right in the path of an oncoming truck. But the theonlydann man slipped and fell, so now they were both in danger!

theonlydann rushed out and theonlydann pushed them both out of the way. There was a theonlydann bang and then everything went dark.

When theonlydann woke up, he was in a theonlydann room. There was a Christmas theonlydann in the corner and soft carols were playing. Also, theonlydann's theonlydann hurt. A lot.

The theonlydann man came into the room. "I'm so theonlydann!" he said. "You're awake. My name is theonlydann. You saved me from the truck. But your theonlydann is broken."

theonlydann hardly knew what to say. Even though there was a Christmas theonlydann up and his theonlydann was broken, he felt quite theonlydann, especially when he looked at theonlydann.

"Your theonlydann must hurt theonlydann," theonlydann said. "I think this will help." And he theonlydann theonlydann several times.

Now theonlydann felt very theonlydann indeed. He didn't hate Christmas at all now. In fact, he loved it. And he loved theonlydann. "I love you," he said, and kissed theonlydann theonlydann.

"I love you too," said theonlydann. Just then, the theonlydann ran into the room and nuzzled theonlydann's theonlydann. "I brought him home with us," theonlydann said.

"We'll call him Miracle," theonlydann said. "Our Christmas Miracle."

It was the best Christmas ever.

Here you go dann. Don't say I never did anything for ya'.

?

BOGWarrior89

• We are as one.
Intervention
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2007, 07:54:43 PM »
Because everyone else seems to be posting stories ... by the way, I'm an Agnostic - you'll see why I had to reiterate that soon.  I'd like to also note that this was written back in high school.  And, oh yeah, it's a doozy.

Quote from: BOGWarrior89
Intervention

Br-r-ring-ng-ng!  The school bell signaled the beginning of sixth hour, and some people walked in late; some over-giggly group of girls, who probably heard some stupid gossip. And some kid who couldn’t make a joke to save his life, not to say he didn’t try, though.  I was already in my seat, because if I got another D in this class my parents are gonna KILL me.  I don’t think I’ll talk myself outta that one.

“Hey fucktard!  Where were you last night?” whispered one of my friends, Quincy.

“I was tired.  Hey, how you an’ Beth holdin’ up?” I asked him, not wanting to tell him I didn’t feel like hanging out after the conditioning we went through last night.

“All right, class, listen up!  Today, you need to find the definitions to these words that I am handing out to you,” Mr. Kaniget, my biology teacher, handing out a worksheet as the class complained.  “Complete this worksheet and hand it in when the bell rings.”

“Can we work in groups?” I asked hopefully, knowing I could get someone who cared to do it, and then copy off of them.

“Yes, but no more than nineteen people a group,” Mr. Kaniget said, laughing for some reason.

“But, isn’t that the size of the class?” I asked him, probably sounding like I was confused.

“That’s the point,” was his reply.

As this was going on, people got into groups, and started talking about biology only if the teacher was nearby.  The main subject was homecoming dance and football.  Of course, there were some of the losers in the corners who kept laughing for some reason, but I didn’t care.  We were probably loud, making it hard for anyone to listen to Mr. Kaniget read the announcements for the day, which was exactly what Randall Welokc was doing.

“Hey, could you people keep it down?  Mr. Kaniget’s trying to read the announcements,” Randall said loudly.

“Yeah guys, shut up so Randall can hear,” I said, probably mockingly. 

“Well, I did it to make sure you knew when to take your medication,” he shot back.

I leapt out of my seat and walked over to where he sat, and he climbed out of his seat to meet me.  I don’t know what I thought, or even why I did it.  But he looked like he was ready for me.

We were inches apart, and he didn’t look at all angry or surprised.  As a matter of fact, he didn’t look scared either.  I don’t think Mr. Kaniget knew what was going on, because he had walked past our group to check on the iguana.

“You need to be taught a lesson,” he whispered, and I almost had enough time to laugh, when it happened.

I really can’t tell you what went on.  All I can remember is a flash of brilliant white and blue light, a buzzing, something burning, and then black.  I knew I was unconscious, because it happened once when I fell off my roof.  I was six, and I thought I would try and figure out how birds fly.  After that experience, I decided sports were more for me.

Next thing I know, I’m not in class anymore.  As a matter of fact, I’m not anywhere I knew anymore, and from the looks of it, I was dead and in Heaven.  Course, at this point, you probably think I’m crazy, or that I was hallucinating.  But I don’t care what you think, because what I say is what matters.  You could stop reading this now, for all I care, but this is my story, and if you knew better, you’d stay and listen.  Or read, hell, I don’t care about stupid “technicalities.”

Like I said before, I had no idea where I was.  It was so bright, it didn’t matter where you looked, because it was a brilliant white, almost indescribable.  I looked down and noticed a bench, which I sat down on, and waited.

“Well, now that you’re here, I think we can get started,” came a voice, which sounded like it was getting closer.

“What the hell happened?” I asked Randall, who just appeared out of nowhere.

“Thought that would get your attention, but it has an added plus; we have complete privacy.”

“What?  What are you talking about?  What the HELL happened?” I asked, feeling irritated.

“You see, Branson, you’re a good person; you just have a tendency to do things you may regret in the future.  This is why I’m here,” he said, taking a seat in an identical white chair next to me.  Had that been there before?

Just in case if he had anymore tricks up his sleeve, I inched away.  “You see, when people appear to be in need of help, yet don’t ask for it, I get sent out to help those who can’t help themselves.  Oh, and the electrical in the school isn’t very good; the light above us arched electricity down through the both of us as we were standing there.  He said it would be a good cover-up.”

“I’m not following,” I said, still looking around, probably with my stupid half-smile, and he must have thought I was looking for someone.

“Will you stop looking around like someone’s gonna come out and get you!  I knew this was a bad idea ...,” he trailed off, getting up.

“What are you going to do, leave me here?” I asked nervously, because he looked like he knew this place, so he must know a way out.

“That is my intention, unless you’re willing to listen,” he spat, turning away.

“Wait!  I still don’t know what the hell is going on here!” I spoke angrily, grabbing his white turtleneck.  Wait, white turtleneck?  He was wearing a maroon Ramones T-shirt in class ...

“If you haven’t figured out where you are, I’m afraid I can’t help you; although, I will answer any questions you have.  He has specifically told me to take as much time as you need.”

“Wait, you mean to tell me I’m in ... in Heaven?  But doesn’t that mean ... mean ...”

“That you’re dead?” he asked, raising an eyebrow as he finished my sentence.  “Didn’t you hear the news?  No, you’re not dead, at least, not yet anyway.  You’d better hurry up, because I’ve got other people I have to take care of.”

“But ... I don’t know where to start.  Are you really an angel?”

“No, I’m your guardian angel,” he said, smiling.  “And ask any question; it gets easier after the first.”

“Ok, how about when am I going to die?” I said, thinking he was crazy.  Or maybe that was me?

“You’re going to die from lung cancer at the age of 53, as a janitor - you really shouldn’t have started smoking at 25, that really ruins a life, especially if you’re an athlete, but everyone asks that for their first question.  And where’s your faith?” he asked, giving me a look that made me feel ashamed of my lack of faith.

“Sorry, but I don’t know what to ask!  There is no rulebook for meeting your guardian angel,” I said sarcastically, as he laughed.

“Well, you’ll have to think of something; this question-and-answer session won’t go on for much longer.  Ask the questions that you think are most important to you.”

I don’t know what it was, but it was like he had given me what I needed to ask; and with that, we began.

“How much time has passed?” I asked, realizing we should get back to Earth.  Never thought I would say that.

“I think about a few hours . . . our bodies were taken to the hospital.  Crap!”

“What’s wrong?  And you’re allowed to say ‘crap’?”

“Well, they’re trying to revive you; if I keep you any longer, they won’t resuscitate you,” he said, getting up for a final time.

“Will you be coming back with me?  Or does God have other plans for you?”

“He wants me to go back, but that’s your decision; you need to help me return to Earth, or else I can’t help you get through your life.  And as we discussed, you’re going to need me.  Time to go,” he said, as the scene in the hospital appeared, taking the place of the ground.

“Wait, how will I get you back?  They have to revive you like they do me, and that’s done by doctors.  How will I help?” I asked, not wanting to lose my only hope for a good life.

“All you have to do,” he said importantly, “is to not let them give up on me.  Now go,” and with that, I fell through the floor, into my body lying in the hospital.  Boy this sounds strange.

I gasped as I sat upright in the hospital bed.  Instantly, my mother was there, pushing me back down.  Stupid mom, thinking just because I’m her “baby” she has to worry about me all the time.  She was just saying how much she had worried about me, blabbing about how she thought I was dead, how she heard about it while at work at the day-care center, and how she “rushed over here” to “be at my side.”  I guess nothing beats a mother’s love, huh?

Doctors swarmed me, asking me if I was alright.  Quite frankly, I don’t think I am.  But that’s not what I told them.  No one would believe me if I told them what actually happened that “regular” day in school.  Why  now, though? Why do you care?  I guess you can say I’ve changed.  And Randall Welokc’s prediction about my death was wrong.  You’ll just have to wait and see, because I gotta tell you my story.

My girlfriend was there, all crying and upset too.  She blew a huge sigh of relief when I woke up, though gave me and my mom space.  Obviously she didn’t think I needed saving from mom’s babbling.

Dad was there to, and that surprised me.  He should have been at work, doing his job.  He is, after all, owner and manager of a local construction company.  He didn’t look like himself, because he looked worried.  Strange, I thought that was Mom’s job.

Walking over, he said with a smile, “Hey, good to see you’re ok.  Thought I’d have to make another one.”  Not a good time to be funny, Dad.

“How’s Randall doing?  Is he alive?” I asked, ashamed I forgot what he said in all the commotion.

My father spoke first, “He’s right next to you.  He’s . . . well, see for yourself,” stepping out of the way.

He was lying there, no longer in the white attire he had earlier.  In my dream?  Or was it real?  He had that maroon shirt, which I think was his favorite, that he’d gotten at a Ramones concert.  The doctors around him were using that shocking equipment.  You know, the one where they yell “Clear!” and buzz-zap! - you’re awake.  For some reason, he wasn’t responsive.  Dammit, why wasn’t he waking up?

A thought wandered across my head, and I knew what I had to do.  It was my faith that would return him here.  And, from what we talked about, I’m going to need his guidance.  I decided it hadn’t been a dream, it was real.  A real test of faith from God.  And I was damned determined not to fail.

I leapt out of bed, and ran over to his side.  Granted, it was like two feet away, but I don’t care.  I knew that people were gonna try and restrain me, because I had just woken up and, “any strain on your body now could injure you in the long run.”  Bite me.

“Randall, you’ve got to wake up.  Randall, listen to me.  You’ve got to wake up.”

Was that my voice?  What was I doing?   I knew the people watching thought I was crazy, and I’ll probably be moved to another room so I don’t “interfere with the resuscitation process.”

“Branson, what are you doing?  Sit down, son, get some rest.  You’re not ...”

My mother’s voice trailed off as I stopped listening.  Someone had a hold on me, was forcing me away, and I wasn’t willing to go.  I had to be there when he woke up.  I just knew it.

“Branson, get a hold of yourself!” my father yelled, and I found out it was his arms around me.

“Let go of me!” I yelled back, struggling against him as I continued my pleading.  My face must have becoming white as that dreaded thought came across my mind.

“What is wrong with you?  You –“

“He’s gotta wake up, Dad, he’s gotta wake up.  He’s gotta,” I babbled, with a tear rolling down my face.  I have failed.

“This isn’t going anywhere; call it,” sighed an exhausted female doctor.

“NO!  Don’t give up!  He’ll come around, I swear!  He’s got to,” I pleaded.

“Time of –“

“Don’t you dare!  He’s not dead yet!” I yelled, shaking my fist at the surprised male nurse, who was taken aback.

“Branson, please, be reasonable!”

“What happened to faith, Dad?  Are we not supposed to believe in anything anymore?  Are we supposed to face the facts?” I said, as another tear of anger escaped my grasp.  Dammit.

“Time of death: 2:37 P.M.,” said a shameful doctor.

I knew the doctors were looking at me funny, but I didn’t care.  He was dead, I failed him, I’ve failed God.  I felt someone pull me back to my feet.  I had lost him.  It was all my fault.  I can’t live without his help, and he said the only way he could help me was if he stayed on Earth as Randall Welokc.

I knew what I must do.  I knew it was crazy, though not at the time.  I left that hospital in haste, as people pleaded with me to stay.

Here I was, Sunview Drive.  It turns off into a cliff overlooking the town.  No one knew where I went, and I must act fast, for the police should be looking for me, as are my parents.  They’ll be looking for my Ford F-150, and they’ll stop me from doing what I must.  Tears went rolling down my face periodically.  I felt angry with myself.  I had let my only hope to survive die.

I stepped out onto the ledge, and looked down.  It was beautiful, and I won’t be able to describe it to you.  And there I stood, on the brink of jumping, when doubt hit me.  Those last thoughts of, “should I really carry through with this?”  Suddenly, I heard car tires on gravel, but I didn’t look.  This was my last chance to jump, I told myself.  But, I heard a song coming from a radio.  It sounded like a song Randall used to sing all the time during school, that weirdo.

I wish you’d step back from that ledge, my friend
You could
cut ties with all the lies
that you’d been living in
And if you do not want to see me again
I would understand
I would understand

The angry boy a bit too insane
icing over a secret pain
You know you don’t belong
You’re first to fight
you’re way too loud
You’re the first to light on a various round
I know something’s wrong
Everyone I know has got a reason ... to say ... put the past away!

I wish you’d step back from that ledge my friend
you could
 cut ties with all the lies
that you’ve been living in
And, if you did not want to see me again

“I would understand,” half-sang, half-spoke Randall, walking towards me with that stupid half-smile on his face, as the radio of his red Saturn manual went quiet.  My stupid half-smile.

“What the hell happened?” I yelled, as his smile disappeared.

“God is disappointed,” he said, but before I could reply, he continued, “but, God is forgiveness.  The test of faith was not your attempts to keep me from giving up on life, but what you did after I died.  He works in mysterious ways, God does, and even I have trouble understanding him.  The truth is, people of this world look to us for help.  They feel incapable of dealing with their problems.  But it has always been inside you, for God gave you the tools to deal with your problems before they even happen.  You can get through your life by yourself.  You don’t need my help.”

“But ... but you died today!  You said that you would help me through my tough times!  My dad is supposed to die from a construction accident when I’m in college, my mom will become deathly ill with breast cancer when I’m forty-two, and my wife will divorce me for being abusive!  How do you expect me to get through that without ... without ...”

“Killing yourself?” he said, raising an eyebrow.  “The future I told you is not concrete; just like if you’re down ten points in the fourth quarter of a football game.  You can still come back to win.  You need to plan ahead, hold on to the beliefs you hold dearest.  You need to not fear yourself, but instead embrace yourself.  If you get to know yourself, you can weed out your bad qualities.”

“You ... you mean it?  My future is what I make of it, is that right?” I asked, feeling angry about what happened today.

“You want to know a funny thing?  This . . . one guy, he has, like, NO religion whatsoever.  Total I-don’t-give-a-shit Agnostic.  And you know what?  He acts more Christian than most Christians do,” he said, smile returning.

“So ... I must act like a follower of God’s laws?  But, I’m not perfect –“

“Does that mean, since you’re not perfect, you shouldn’t try?” he interrupted.  “The only way to be content with your life is to regret nothing.  The only way to do that is to try your hardest to do nothing you’ll regret.  Now, I must go.  I’m dead, remember?” he said jokingly, chuckling and raising his eyebrow once more.

“Wait!  How can I get a hold of you if I need your help?” I demanded.

He turned around, his hand on the door of his Saturn, and said, “All you have to do is pray,” and with that, started the engine and took off into the oblivion.

Moments later, two cop cars and my mother’s SUV pulled up.  She came running up to me, my father following, and instantly said, “Honey!  I was so worried about you!  Are you ok?”

I looked off where that little ’97 Saturn had disappeared over the mountains.  Randall was on his lifelong journey, one given to him by God, and I felt . . . content.  He really rubbed off on me, huh?

I looked into her eyes, and said exhaustedly, “Yeah Mom.  I’m fine.  Just enjoying life.”
This is my story.  Now, you either believe it or you don’t.  You can try to find some “logical” or “scientific” way of explaining it, like saying we “fell victim to an electric phenomenon.”  Believe what you want, but know this: it was on that day that I learned more about life than I had in the past seventeen years.  And all because of an intervention.  An intervention by God.

DISCLAIMER
I do not own the lyrics to the song, “Jumper”.  Those belong to the band, Third Eye Blind.

unclegravy

« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2007, 08:26:08 PM »
too long, but what's the title of that song?
I forgot the title and who sang it.

Tao of Pooh

« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2007, 01:11:31 AM »

The Miracle Of The Theonlydann

theonlydann hated Christmas. He didn't just dislike Christmas, he hated it theonlydann is a pretty pretty man. He loathed it.

Every December, theonlydann would feel himself getting all theonlydann inside. He refused to put up a Christmas theonlydann, he snapped at anyone theonlydann enough to sing a carol in his vicinity, and he never, ever bought anybody any presents.

On December 13, theonlydann had to go to the mall to buy a theonlydann theonlydann. When he got there, there were so many shoppers pushing theonlydann around and so much Christmas music blaring theonlydann, he thought his theonlydann would explode.

Finally, he was done. Just outside the door was a theonlydann man collecting for charity. theonlydann never gave to charity, so he started to walk past without a word.

Suddenly, the theonlydann man dropped his bells and ran theonlydann. There was a theonlydann theonlydann right in the path of an oncoming truck. But the theonlydann man slipped and fell, so now they were both in danger!

theonlydann rushed out and theonlydann pushed them both out of the way. There was a theonlydann bang and then everything went dark.

When theonlydann woke up, he was in a theonlydann room. There was a Christmas theonlydann in the corner and soft carols were playing. Also, theonlydann's theonlydann hurt. A lot.

The theonlydann man came into the room. "I'm so theonlydann!" he said. "You're awake. My name is theonlydann. You saved me from the truck. But your theonlydann is broken."

theonlydann hardly knew what to say. Even though there was a Christmas theonlydann up and his theonlydann was broken, he felt quite theonlydann, especially when he looked at theonlydann.

"Your theonlydann must hurt theonlydann," theonlydann said. "I think this will help." And he theonlydann theonlydann several times.

Now theonlydann felt very theonlydann indeed. He didn't hate Christmas at all now. In fact, he loved it. And he loved theonlydann. "I love you," he said, and kissed theonlydann theonlydann.

"I love you too," said theonlydann. Just then, the theonlydann ran into the room and nuzzled theonlydann's theonlydann. "I brought him home with us," theonlydann said.

"We'll call him Miracle," theonlydann said. "Our Christmas Miracle."

It was the best Christmas ever.

Here you go dann. Don't say I never did anything for ya'.
OUCH!!
Click dis:

?

BOGWarrior89

• We are as one.
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2007, 02:19:44 AM »

DISCLAIMER
I do not own the lyrics to the song, “Jumper”.  Those belong to the band, Third Eye Blind.

Tao of Pooh

« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2007, 05:11:59 AM »
BUMP
Click dis:

unclegravy

« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2007, 06:08:59 AM »

DISCLAIMER
Thanks, but I went and figured that out by myself.:P