DO Asteroids Exist (in FE Hypothesis)?

• 52 Replies
Re: DO Asteroids Exist (in FE Hypothesis)?
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2007, 09:05:37 AM »
No. What I'm saying is thats what lead to the thread ending with Pictures are Inadmissible as evidence.

Which may, or may not make proving the existence of these craters difficult.

I wonder if FE'ers believe in these craters.

« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2007, 09:40:58 AM »
Sites may have pictures. They also have other forms of data. And, it's in enough places across the web, it's not likely to be fake.

And, BTW, let me get this straight.

Pictures = Inadmissible. If they disprove you, they're fake.
Google = Inadmissible. Evil Empire.
Science = Inadmissible. Conspiracy/All the laws of physics being wrong.
Monochrome morality, almost as much a misnomer as the ridiculous prejudices that it is oft based.

« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2007, 09:53:08 AM »
Sites may have pictures. They also have other forms of data. And, it's in enough places across the web, it's not likely to be fake.

Pictures are Inadmissible, yes
Google being an evil empire of the man is this thread and Vaux's lovely attempt to derail it.
Science is usually whats debated. FE and RE use slightly varied forms of Physics, so thats pretty much where the whole "debate" thing comes in.

« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2007, 11:13:02 AM »
Have you ever seen an asteroid or coment IRL?

Millions have.  That's why there's people out in the dark when they come around.

I mean one's that aren't easily faked. OH, a little flamming dot in the sky is passing by!

So, in an FE'ers state of mind, I suppose the question should be restated like this: "Have you ever been hit by a comet or asteroid?"

In that case.  No.

Therefore, asteroid's and comets and the like are all part of the conspiracy

Have you ever been struck by lightning? No? Then lightning doesn't exist. Have you ever been caught in a hurricane? No? Then hurricanes don't exist.
I built the ice wall with my two bear hands.

« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2007, 11:20:36 AM »

If I were a FE'er, I would see that as perfect.

?

cheeseykhfan

• licensed forum troll since 2004
« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2007, 11:26:30 AM »

Millions have.  That's why there's people out in the dark when they come around.

I mean one's that aren't easily faked. OH, a little flamming dot in the sky is passing by!

So, in an FE'ers state of mind, I suppose the question should be restated like this: "Have you ever been hit by a comet or asteroid?"

In that case.  No.

Have you ever been struck by lightning? No? Then lightning doesn't exist. Have you ever been caught in a hurricane? No? Then hurricanes don't exist.
actually yes to number 2

« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2007, 11:27:46 AM »

In that case.  No.

actually yes to number 2
That easily could've been a government simulation where they had giant hoses and fans blowing water into your face and knocking trees and buildings over.

?

cheeseykhfan

« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2007, 11:29:13 AM »

In that case.  No.

actually yes to number 2
That easily could've been a government simulation where they had giant hoses and fans blowing water into your face and knocking trees and buildings over.
/smacks head
how could I have been so stupid

« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2007, 11:31:08 AM »

In that case.  No.

actually yes to number 2
/smacks head
how could I have been so stupid
Don't worry, you were just taken in by the government's evil plan to make people think the Earth was round. It's like believing that Night Elves from Blizzard's World of Warcraft could be slain by impalement from a thrown sword.

?

cheeseykhfan

« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2007, 11:34:11 AM »

Don't worry, you were just taken in by the government's evil plan to make people think the Earth was round. It's like believing that Night Elves from Blizzard's World of Warcraft could be slain by impalement from a thrown sword.
they just wont die

« Reply #40 on: February 28, 2007, 11:34:38 AM »

Did someone just get ganked tabbing out to check for updates?
... I probably did. Gotta check.

And oh hell yes NEs can die.

« Reply #41 on: February 28, 2007, 11:40:56 AM »

Science is usually whats debated. FE and RE use slightly varied forms of Physics, so thats pretty much where the whole "debate" thing comes in.

Yea, gravity doesn't exist in FE hypothesis, so it is only a slight change in physics of what they believe. Yea.
Imperious, choleric, irascible, extreme in everything, with a dissolute imagination the like of which has never been seen, atheistic to the point of fanaticism, there you have me in a nutshell.... Kill me again or take me as I am, for I shall not change.

« Reply #42 on: February 28, 2007, 11:44:39 AM »

Yea, gravity doesn't exist in FE hypothesis, so it is only a slight change in physics of what they believe. Yea.

gravity does Exist. Earth just doesn't have it. the stars and the moon do in a small quantity. then again gravity is just acceleration at 9.8
.. which is the FE equivalent of gravity, upwards acceleration of 9.8 of the Universe.

?

cheeseykhfan

« Reply #43 on: February 28, 2007, 11:45:16 AM »

gravity does Exist. Earth just doesn't have it. the stars and the moon do in a small quantity. then again gravity is just acceleration at 9.8
.. which is the FE equivalent of gravity, upwards acceleration of 9.8 of the Universe.
so what defines what has gravity then?

« Reply #44 on: February 28, 2007, 11:47:23 AM »

WHy do the stars and moon have it? What is gravity then? Gravity is just acceleration of 9.8 m/s*s at sea level. Stars probaly have faster acceleration according to RE theory.
Imperious, choleric, irascible, extreme in everything, with a dissolute imagination the like of which has never been seen, atheistic to the point of fanaticism, there you have me in a nutshell.... Kill me again or take me as I am, for I shall not change.

« Reply #45 on: February 28, 2007, 11:52:58 AM »

WHy do the stars and moon have it? What is gravity then? Gravity is just acceleration of 9.8 m/s*s at sea level. Stars probaly have faster acceleration according to RE theory.

Sounds like you made the point yourself. Gravity is just acceleration at 9.8m/s2, Flat earth has an upward acceleration of 9.8m/s2. May i suggest the search feature of the forum? theres plenty of topics already created on the subject of gravity.

« Reply #46 on: February 28, 2007, 12:06:03 PM »

Sounds like you made the point yourself. Gravity is just acceleration at 9.8m/s2, Flat earth has an upward acceleration of 9.8m/s2. May i suggest the search feature of the forum? theres plenty of topics already created on the subject of gravity.

My question is and was, why do the moon and stars have gravity, as you said, and the earth doesn't?

« Reply #47 on: February 28, 2007, 12:10:44 PM »

My question is and was, why do the moon and stars have gravity, as you said, and the earth doesn't?

And my answer is and was, do a search, theres countless other threads with your answers in them.

« Reply #48 on: February 28, 2007, 12:12:51 PM »
The search fearure frakin' sucks, thank you. I can never find anything specific.

« Reply #49 on: February 28, 2007, 12:14:24 PM »
WHat is the threads name? Fe hypothesis of gravity? Only moon has gravity to account for gravity discrepancy? What is it called? I have been on here for a while and ain't seen nothin' on FE hypothesis of gravity.

?

mad mike

« Reply #50 on: February 28, 2007, 04:11:58 PM »
kick his ass astronomy 101

« Reply #51 on: March 01, 2007, 11:16:33 AM »
It is obvious. All comets and asteriods are a conspiracy concocted by the insidious re believers. So, all the millions of people who have seen this "impossibility" have been brainwashed. Or, perhaps these celetial bodies are material fabrications dreamed up by NASA? Hey, maybe the moon is really made of green cheese.

So. Go ingest some antimatter.

« Reply #52 on: March 01, 2007, 12:46:39 PM »