« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2007, 09:57:12 PM »
hey i saw this on mlgpro

Re: Picture thought processes.
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2007, 09:58:46 PM »
That picture is fake. you conspirator! ROLF!!!!oneoneoneone

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2007, 10:10:48 PM »
I Like that... that is very true.

you should change the one that says "faith" to "Tom Bishop" ... or simply 'FE'ers'.

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2007, 10:13:46 PM »
I Like that... that is very true.

you should change the one that says "faith" to "Tom Bishop" ... or simply 'FE'ers'.

lol. or both, or maybe tom bishop can have his own little line

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2007, 10:18:10 PM »
his own line that goes from "start" to "finish" with a quote in the middle "dont have a clue, and dont care"

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2007, 10:24:38 PM »
his own line that goes from "start" to "finish" with a quote in the middle "dont have a clue, and dont care"
hahahaha, or *Start* *Go Read The FAQ* *Go Read Earth not a globe* * Finished*
for every book that says the earth is flat, there are thousands more that prove its round.

unclegravy

• I feel so fucking high!!!!!!
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2007, 10:33:33 PM »
Funny, but it also applies for some - if not most - people who believe the earth is an oblate spheroid.
The people who feast on exclamation marks will never go hungry agaaaain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dioptimus Drime

• Meep.
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2007, 10:47:26 PM »
Right...Because...You know...All these Round Earthers are total think-for-themself-ers and they go out and prove to themselves that the Earth is round before they believe in it, right? And I'm sure everyone who thinks the Earth is round personally makes sure that it's round BEFORE they even decide what shape it is.

Right?

~D-Draw

unclegravy

• I feel so fucking high!!!!!!
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2007, 10:49:50 PM »
Thank you, Diego, that is what I said.
The people who feast on exclamation marks will never go hungry agaaaain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2007, 12:57:40 PM »
You know, not all of us are as blindly dogmatic... Some of us have actually bothered to look at the evidence, and decide one way or another about stuff like this.

Just something to think about.
Monochrome morality, almost as much a misnomer as the ridiculous prejudices that it is oft based.

sokarul

• Discount Chemist
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2007, 01:03:40 PM »
Right...Because...You know...All these Round Earthers are total think-for-themself-ers and they go out and prove to themselves that the Earth is round before they believe in it, right? And I'm sure everyone who thinks the Earth is round personally makes sure that it's round BEFORE they even decide what shape it is.

Right?

~D-Draw

I made sure the Earth was roudn by turning my room light on. 
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

?

RESOCR

• I argue for stress relief!
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2007, 01:32:16 PM »
I see pictures. Pictures with horizon curves. Then I take pictures. Check to see if the curve matches what's in the first pictures. There was a resemblance, and so I proved to myself that the world is round

I go see a rocket launch. I read and see pictures and watch documentaries about space. I research the Apollo program. I see the pictures they took from the moon. I believe the earth is round.

Two ways many people here probably assure themselves it's round. While the space program path is usually more faith-based as you yourself haven't done it, if you don't believe in a conspiracy, then it would be perfectly viable. It's the same way as FEers do it.

I looked outside. I saw a flat horizon. I took pictures. I saw no noticeable curve. Resultant curve can be produced by a faulty lens and is small enough to ignore. The earth is flat.

I did some research and read some books by famous scientists (or anyone else, etc.). I myself performed some of their expirements and got somewhat similar results within a tolerable range. The earth is flat.
Quote from: ice wall gard 469320
Quote from: Tom Bishop
Atmosphere gets thinner with altitude
And so does your theory