Who Cares

• 19 Replies

FEers ftl

• Mr. Motivator
Who Cares
« on: February 27, 2007, 12:29:48 PM »
If the earth is truely flat, then what is the big deal, it really doesnt mess any of our lives up, if the earth is flat then the only thing hurt is science, which is not important in our world.  If there is a conspiracy then by God let there be a conspiracy, it makes my life interesting.  If we haven't made it to the moon and yet we can launch missiles halfway around the world, which arcs, gravity anyone?, then we have a problem.  If the earth is round i dont care, i dont plan on freezing my ass off in Antartica to prove it to anyone.  I JUST DON'T CARE.
Its just nice knowing that someone, FEers, actually has the balls to go against society, there needs to be more balls in society.  Most of us are eunichs that can't speak out the truth.
I have yet to see an actual public appearance by any FEers, so I'm givin you guys some balls that say that you guys should do it.
Don't be afraid to speak your mind.
I'm still an RE, i just don't care
Time to take a stand!
It takes balls to take a stand!
Do you have the balls to take the stand?
We want you to take the stand!

Re: Who Cares
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2007, 12:32:27 PM »
a FE'er going public? yea... that'll be the day!
Like I said on an earlier thread... Im waiting for the movie.

FEers ftl

• Mr. Motivator
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2007, 12:33:32 PM »
a FE'er going public? yea... that'll be the day!
Like I said on an earlier thread... Im waiting for the movie.
lol yeah, but seriously, someones gotta have balls in here, Bishop?
lol no, but for real
Time to take a stand!

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2007, 12:35:23 PM »
yea Bishop...I'll call Ricki Lake... or how about Jay Leno.

EDIT: Put a speech together...this is your time to shine!

FEers ftl

• Mr. Motivator
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2007, 12:38:07 PM »
yea Bishop...I'll call Ricki Lake... or how about Jay Leno.

EDIT: Put a speech together...this is your time to shine!

ahh Bishop, nothing against you but ahh, i really don't picture you gettin anywhere public, ever.
EVER
Time to take a stand!

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2007, 12:40:48 PM »
ahh Bishop, nothing against you but ahh, i really don't picture you gettin anywhere public, ever.
EVER

That ran along the lines of what Einstein's junior school teacher told him before he had to scoff the world's largest helping of humble pie ever.

Speakin of pie... aren't you guys a little worried, that these dudes MIGHT be correct? I mean... the science and all can explain it away as they have explained away your proposols...But seriously... people have committed suicide over small things of shame... Are you guys ready for the humble pie? IF it does come?

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2007, 12:44:58 PM »
Did you seriously just say that science isn't important in our world?

FEers ftl

• Mr. Motivator
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2007, 12:45:55 PM »
EVER

That ran along the lines of what Einstein's junior school teacher told him before he had to scoff the world's largest helping of humble pie ever.

Speakin of pie... aren't you guys a little worried, that these dudes MIGHT be correct? I mean... the science and all can explain it away as they have explained away your proposols...But seriously... people have committed suicide over small things of shame... Are you guys ready for the humble pie? IF it does come?
Dude never again, never ever again.  If FE is correct you may commit suicide eating humble pie, but theres no way in hell i am.
We should do a field trip and go find that damn Ice Wall
For lunch we will have AK-47. And for dinner we will have SPAS
We have enough to take on 300 bored govt guys, actually prolly 1
Or none
Time to take a stand!

FEers ftl

• Mr. Motivator
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2007, 12:46:48 PM »
Im saying that the branch of proving natural occasions is not as important as finding a cure
Time to take a stand!

Midnight

• RE/FE Apathetic.
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2007, 12:54:37 PM »
If the earth is truely flat, then what is the big deal, it really doesnt mess any of our lives up, if the earth is flat then the only thing hurt is science, which is not important in our world.  If there is a conspiracy then by God let there be a conspiracy, it makes my life interesting.  If we haven't made it to the moon and yet we can launch missiles halfway around the world, which arcs, gravity anyone?, then we have a problem.  If the earth is round i dont care, i dont plan on freezing my ass off in Antartica to prove it to anyone.  I JUST DON'T CARE.
Its just nice knowing that someone, FEers, actually has the balls to go against society, there needs to be more balls in society.  Most of us are eunichs that can't speak out the truth.
I have yet to see an actual public appearance by any FEers, so I'm givin you guys some balls that say that you guys should do it.
Don't be afraid to speak your mind.
I'm still an RE, i just don't care

If you didn't care, and I mean TRULY did not care, you would not spend the energy and time to convince us all that you..do not..you know..care.

Instead, you would be out there doing something, you know, interesting. Like curing the world of HUMANS.
My problem with his ideas is that it is a ridiculous thing.

Genius. PURE, undiluted genius.

?

Eisiger

• I hope she made lots of spaghetti!
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2007, 01:03:46 PM »
We're trying to save you from inevitable failure.
~D-Draw

Midnight

• RE/FE Apathetic.
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2007, 01:04:51 PM »
We're trying to save you from inevitable failure.

And thus, the homicidal urges that keep me awake.
My problem with his ideas is that it is a ridiculous thing.

Genius. PURE, undiluted genius.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2007, 03:17:06 PM »

The flat Earth people say that every day. 
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

?

RESOCR

• I argue for stress relief!
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2007, 03:32:37 PM »
Seriously, I stopped caring awhile ago. If it really is flat, then I'd actually be excited. 'Cuz reading this, I got a jumpstart on telling the confused masses how the world REALLY works  :D

Then everyone on this site could organize a knowledge freedom movement and remove the ice guards ourselves.
Quote from: ice wall gard 469320
Quote from: Tom Bishop
Atmosphere gets thinner with altitude
And so does your theory

FEers ftl

• Mr. Motivator
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2007, 12:19:07 PM »
Seriously, I stopped caring awhile ago. If it really is flat, then I'd actually be excited. 'Cuz reading this, I got a jumpstart on telling the confused masses how the world REALLY works  :D

Then everyone on this site could organize a knowledge freedom movement and remove the ice guards ourselves.

We really should take em out, unless they have the ion cannon everyone talks about, but fo real, someone get some balls, its boring reading about the flat earth, lets hear about it, NOW
Time to take a stand!

?

cheeseykhfan

• licensed forum troll since 2004
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2007, 12:30:35 PM »

We really should take em out, unless they have the ion cannon everyone talks about, but fo real, someone get some balls, its boring reading about the flat earth, lets hear about it, NOW

feers stfu

FEers ftl

• Mr. Motivator
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2007, 12:35:14 PM »
i guess we could supply some of these guys with some weapons, Not Bishop cuz we all no why he cant have a gun, but we should go to goddam D.C. and put some ... in their asses. sry, torrets
but after that we can go beat the shit out of them UN dudes, for covering all of this up, but of course thats not possible.  lol
RE ftw
Time to take a stand!

?

cheeseykhfan

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2007, 12:36:23 PM »
i guess we could supply some of these guys with some weapons, Not Bishop cuz we all no why he cant have a gun, but we should go to goddam D.C. and put some ... in their asses. sry, torrets
but after that we can go beat the shit out of them UN dudes, for covering all of this up, but of course thats not possible.  lol
RE ftw
do i need to get out the cattle prod agian?

FEers ftl

• Mr. Motivator
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2007, 12:45:10 PM »
RE ftw
]
i believe you should because, prodding people is so damn fun, alright im making another topic, Public time
Time to take a stand!

?

cheeseykhfan

« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2007, 12:45:44 PM »
RE ftw
]
i believe you should because, prodding people is so damn fun, alright im making another topic, Public time
/readies cattle prod