i challenge YOU!!

• 21 Replies
i challenge YOU!!
« on: February 27, 2007, 07:37:26 AM »
ive read some of your crap about flat earth and i would like anyone on this forum to prove to me that earth is flat, if any of you can do that WITH SCIENCE then well done.  Let the bull shit commence

Pyrochimp

• Senator Awesome
Re: i challenge YOU!!
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2007, 07:37:57 AM »
In before Tom copy+pastes his 9 step program to realizing the Earth is flat
Some people are ****ing stupid! ~ George Carlin

Mathematical proof of the flat Earth:
[{(Diameter of Earth)*(tan[distance from Earth to sun/distance from North pole to equator])}2]/0

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2007, 07:39:58 AM »
me too!
I built the ice wall with my two bear hands.

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2007, 07:42:07 AM »
In before Tom copy+pastes his 9 step program to realizing the Earth is flat
bring dat shit

and yes I am getting followers fuck yeah we shall unite 

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2007, 07:44:17 AM »
I challenge you to prove me that you're an intelligent life form.
Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
  • GPS does not require satellites.
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2007, 07:45:23 AM »
Read Earth: Not a Globe to see evidence.  A link to it can be found in the FAQ.

"I haven't been wrong since 1961, when I thought I made a mistake."
        -- Bob Hudson

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2007, 07:46:22 AM »
And there you have it.

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2007, 07:47:49 AM »
how would prooving i am an intelligent form of life help with the topic?  are you trying to insult me  :o and i wonder why that is? maybe because you have no evidence at all?

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2007, 07:50:03 AM »
how would prooving i am an intelligent form of life help with the topic?  are you trying to insult me  :o and i wonder why that is? maybe because you have no evidence at all?

I don't have evidence? I've seen that the earth is curved, i don't need further evidence to tell me that it's not flat.
Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2007, 07:52:27 AM »
how would prooving i am an intelligent form of life help with the topic?  are you trying to insult me  :o and i wonder why that is? maybe because you have no evidence at all?

I don't have evidence? I've seen that the earth is curved, i don't need further evidence to tell me that it's not flat.

then why the insult i want someone to give me the evidence to try and convert me into a flat earther, surly this a diplomatic and fair step into broadening my horizons and of course my intelligence that is so lacking.  so can someone please post some "evidence"

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2007, 07:54:30 AM »
Do you know what I enjoy seeing when I read a post? Correct grammar and punctuation, or at least an attempt more than randomly inserting periods and capital letters.

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2007, 07:58:30 AM »
Do you know what I enjoy seeing when I read a post? Correct grammar and punctuation, or at least an attempt more than randomly inserting periods and capital letters.

again, i ask for evidence rather than attempting to insult me, surely someone on here has some evidence and you dont need these morns talking for you, letting your side down when in the end i am trying to help you gain more people who support your theory

« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2007, 08:00:10 AM »
I don't care that you are asking for evidence, anyone that gives you "evidence" will be ridiculed and you will call it invalid. So I end up insulting you anyways. Its a win-win situation for me.

« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2007, 08:01:25 AM »
I don't care that you are asking for evidence, anyone that gives you "evidence" will be ridiculed and you will call it invalid. So I end up insulting you anyways. Its a win-win situation for me.
no i want an itellegent discussion going not schoolyard name calling

« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2007, 08:02:08 AM »

If you want an intelligent discussion (by the way you misspelled *intelligent*) then get off of these forums, as they are a joke.

unclegravy

• I feel so fucking high!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2007, 08:02:50 AM »
In before Angry Ranting.
The people who feast on exclamation marks will never go hungry agaaaain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2007, 08:03:40 AM »

« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2007, 08:04:54 AM »

If you want an intelligent discussion (by the way you misspelled *intelligent*) then get off of these forums, as they are a joke.
lol i know i spelt it wron i realised that as soon as i clicked post gahhhh, well if someone can atleast give me a member who isnt a joke here

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
  • GPS does not require satellites.
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2007, 08:07:31 AM »
I gave you evidence already. 

"I haven't been wrong since 1961, when I thought I made a mistake."
        -- Bob Hudson

« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2007, 08:17:24 AM »
Well, it's just as fun making fun of the idiots on both sides.

(By the way, OP, AOL much?)
Monochrome morality, almost as much a misnomer as the ridiculous prejudices that it is oft based.

« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2007, 08:45:31 AM »
ive read some of your crap about flat earth and i would like anyone on this forum to prove to me that earth is flat, if any of you can do that WITH SCIENCE then well done.  Let the bull shit commence

Isn't this site about RE'ers proving that a FE can't exist; not FE'ers proving to RE'ers that a FE does exist?

« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2007, 10:18:42 AM »

Isn't this site about RE'ers proving that a FE can't exist; not FE'ers proving to RE'ers that a FE does exist?

it should be the other way around.

when you go to a movie, you dont go already knowing what is going to happen, unless of course someone told you. you go to find out what happens. same way this forum should work. The FE'ers already know how a round earth could exist, because they have heard it millions of times. they should explain to us how their theory works, not some reference to a stupid book.

the 3 most common references here are either

A. Go read the FAQ
B. Go read the Earth not a globe book
or finally
C. Go look out your window

A. The faq isnt even fully explained, it is just bs'ed. dont tell people to read it if it isnt complete. its like telling someone to go read a book that has missing pages
B. anyone can publish a book, that doesnt mean its true
C. Yeah, im looking out my window, so what? I thought you have to be thousands of feet in the air to see whether or not it was round or flat.

Im not trying to be a troll, im just stating the truth.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2007, 10:22:27 AM by Mr_CaLhOuN7891 »