Why believe?

• 57 Replies

Rudd Master 3000

• Lil Kev
Re: Why believe?
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2007, 10:13:02 AM »
I highlighted the assumption in green. (and the eningeer pointed it out just now)

I don't believe the earth is flat. I think you'll find that most people here don't believe the earth is flat. I've read that only Tom and Diego believe it, why don't you PM them?

« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2007, 10:16:53 AM »
lol

sure you dont... thats a good way to end the argument... now you're in the middle right... admiring the possibilities... is it round? is it flat?

right.

« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2007, 10:19:29 AM »
Not sure how long you lurked before posting, but there are a lot of people here that play "Devil's Advocate", and/or completely shoot down stupid RE newbies. He's one of them.
Monochrome morality, almost as much a misnomer as the ridiculous prejudices that it is oft based.

Rudd Master 3000

• Lil Kev
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2007, 10:23:53 AM »
lol

sure you dont... thats a good way to end the argument... now you're in the middle right... admiring the possibilities... is it round? is it flat?

right.

No, I'm certain the earth is spherical. But if you don't want to believe me I'm not going to try and convince you.

?

Caturday

• RE boggles the mindz
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2007, 10:27:01 AM »
someone doesnt believe in the FLANET?!  dont speak of such heresy!
and on the 8th day, God created Caturday
postahol (n) - poh-st-ah-hall. --- a unknown a addiction to posting randomly and meaninglessly with the intention to annoy.

« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2007, 10:29:22 AM »
How old were you when you first learnt the shape of the earth? Did you believe the teacher when they told you?

tell me then.. Mr RE'er... why were you trying to deny what the teachers teach at school?
It's alright... you dont have to answer this either. So now you're saying there's only two that really believe the earth is flat... and most everyone else... is just followers right? 'Devil's Advocate's... lol

so when these followers come to a question they can't answer they simply say..."I dont believe the earth is flat" i never said that....

lol

Rudd Master 3000

• Lil Kev
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2007, 10:35:49 AM »
I prefer BEer, thankyou.

I wasn't trying to deny what the teachers asked at school. I asked questions about when you first learnt about the shape and also whether you believed the teachers when they taught it.

I also didn't say there was only two, I said I read there was only two. I don't think there's any.

I also think you know this and are just trying to be antagonistic.

« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2007, 10:41:02 AM »
I prefer BEer, thankyou.

I wasn't trying to deny what the teachers asked at school. I asked questions about when you first learnt about the shape and also whether you believed the teachers when they taught it.

I also didn't say there was only two, I said I read there was only two. I don't think there's any.

I also think you know this and are just trying to be antagonistic.

What is this BE theory you always refer to?

Blob earth?
Baskterball Earth?
Binge eater earth?
Black earth?
Big earth?
Bifocal earth?

Rudd Master 3000

• Lil Kev
« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2007, 10:43:23 AM »
Damn!!! Those are heaps better than mine - I chose Bogus Earth because I couldn't think of anything else.

I think I'll go with Blob Earth from now on. Cheers.

?

Caturday

• RE boggles the mindz
« Reply #39 on: February 27, 2007, 10:44:33 AM »
Bob Evans Earth, i hate that theory already.  that place is full of homosexuality
postahol (n) - poh-st-ah-hall. --- a unknown a addiction to posting randomly and meaninglessly with the intention to annoy.

« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2007, 10:45:40 AM »
I just joined yesterday. I dont know who 'really believes' and who's here to make fun of them.
You apparently are here to start doubts in the RE'ers.
And your questions were focused on creating doubt from what I've been taught.

And, now you're saying nobody really believes...wait 'you think' (dont want to change your words).

« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2007, 10:46:41 AM »
Bob Evans Earth, i hate that theory already.  that place is full of homosexuality
bob evans is the shit, are you kidding me???

« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2007, 10:47:32 AM »

Blob earth

?

Caturday

• RE boggles the mindz
« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2007, 10:48:13 AM »
really?! your Bob Evans must not be run by whores, sinners, televangelists, and liberals!

« Reply #44 on: February 27, 2007, 10:48:40 AM »
I personally prefer BEer...  no meaning just plain Beer.
Alcohol is the reason and solution for all problems!

?

Caturday

• RE boggles the mindz
« Reply #45 on: February 27, 2007, 10:49:56 AM »
if it were an alcoholic earth, i vote for JE,  Jagermeister Earth FTW

« Reply #46 on: February 27, 2007, 10:50:07 AM »
really?! your Bob Evans must not be run by whores, sinners, televangelists, and liberals!
the last time i checked it wasnt, but i havent been there in some time,things change i suppose.

However...

Denny's>Bob Evans, think about that one!

?

Caturday

• RE boggles the mindz
« Reply #47 on: February 27, 2007, 10:51:39 AM »
DENNYS AT 4AM IS THE BEST

Rudd Master 3000

• Lil Kev
« Reply #48 on: February 27, 2007, 10:53:36 AM »
I just joined yesterday. I dont know who 'really believes' and who's here to make fun of them.

Really?

?

Caturday

• RE boggles the mindz
« Reply #49 on: February 27, 2007, 10:55:04 AM »
i am here to make fun of for the most part, i suffer from postahol and enjoy posting random pictures and comments

when you say work by the airport, do you mean like on the corner of road leading to the airport?  i couldnt imagine what else could be open all night long near an airport

« Reply #50 on: February 27, 2007, 10:56:50 AM »
i am here to make fun of for the most part, i suffer from postahol and enjoy posting random pictures and comments

LOL

yea, like me last night... I found a cure for it... I went to bed.

?

Caturday

• RE boggles the mindz
« Reply #51 on: February 27, 2007, 10:58:38 AM »
lol yeah dude that was a lot of fun, going to bed is simply a temporary cure.  i drank a lot last night, alcohol and postahol do not mix well.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2007, 11:00:39 AM by Caturday »

« Reply #52 on: February 27, 2007, 11:01:27 AM »
you're right... I did have fun!

I can't even remember all the garbage I was saying... I might have converted there for a few hours.

?

Caturday

• RE boggles the mindz
« Reply #53 on: February 27, 2007, 11:02:42 AM »
lol converted to FE?!

« Reply #54 on: February 27, 2007, 11:04:19 AM »
I don't believe the earth is flat because somebody told me, no.

then why? Is it because you read it on a book from 1881? Or because you want to be different?

i wanna b diff plz

« Reply #55 on: February 27, 2007, 11:05:16 AM »

Really?

no, not really. I know it all.

« Reply #56 on: February 27, 2007, 11:06:21 AM »
i wanna b diff plz

no offense or anything... but you have dancing owls driving a car as a your sig.... I think you are diff.

« Reply #57 on: February 27, 2007, 11:21:04 AM »