EARTH >< FLAT

• 45 Replies
EARTH >< FLAT
« on: February 27, 2007, 06:24:44 AM »
I don't want to be making this thread but I want to know.  What shape is the sun in fe?  Is it flat like a cd?  Spherical like in RE?  Or maybe a combo?  Also, what makes the sun/moon move?  So far the only answer i've gotten on that was from D-Draw when he said somthing about the sun resting on the atmosphere(I could be completely wrong, I really couldn't understand what he meant).  So please give me some answers fe'ers, I'd like to have this cleared up.

Edit: Changed the subject name to attract FE attention.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2007, 11:05:01 AM by EIRD »

Rudd Master 3000

• Lil Kev
Re: QUESTION
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2007, 07:56:53 AM »
Perhaps the earth rotates itself and the sun is stationary. It could look like this:

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2007, 07:59:23 AM »
Perhaps the earth rotates itself and the sun is stationary. It could look like this:

Hey, that looks like a gramophone, with sun as it's needle :) , cool.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2007, 08:17:35 AM by Mental »
Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2007, 08:38:28 AM »

Love the animation.  But how would the sun move into different parts of its orbit like in the FAQ's?

Rudd Master 3000

• Lil Kev
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2007, 08:46:02 AM »

Love the animation.  But how would the sun move into different parts of its orbit like in the FAQ's?

Keep watching it, it's made up of 8,760 frames. As the animation goes on the arm holding the spotlight moves inwards and outwards.

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2007, 08:49:05 AM »

Keep watching it, it's made up of 8,760 frames. As the animation goes on the arm holding the spotlight moves inwards and outwards.

I might be crazy, but I believe you, and I think I've seen it :D , of course, i could've imagined it.
Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2007, 08:51:42 AM »

Sarcasm?  Or if your serious, what would make the arm move?

Rudd Master 3000

• Lil Kev
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2007, 09:07:05 AM »

I'm serious, watch it if you don't believe me. As for what makes the arm move: I animated it that way.

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2007, 09:12:01 AM »

I'm serious, watch it if you don't believe me. As for what makes the arm move: I animated it that way.

Well, I guess for the animation, no way i'm watching it for that long.  But about the REAL sun(and moon), how do they move around?

Rudd Master 3000

• Lil Kev
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2007, 10:09:41 AM »
I wouldn't be able to tell you how they move around on a flat earth. Maybe they roll they get cranked in and out?

« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2007, 05:45:43 AM »
C'mon FE'ers.  Give some opinions.

Rudd Master 3000

• Lil Kev
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2007, 06:26:57 AM »
I don't thin they'll bother with an opinion. They're not interested in trying to prove the shape of the earth or working out how things would function on a flat earth. They're only really interested in picking holes out of people's arguments that try and prove the earth is round.

« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2007, 06:36:45 AM »
I don't thin they'll bother with an opinion. They're not interested in trying to prove the shape of the earth or working out how things would function on a flat earth. They're only really interested in picking holes out of people's arguments that try and prove the earth is round.

If all FE'ers had attitudes like that i think it would be proof enough that the earth was round.

« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2007, 06:40:02 AM »
yeah, it's like a smaller earth just all fiery and junk, and it hovers above the earth.

Rudd Master 3000

• Lil Kev
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2007, 06:51:14 AM »

If all FE'ers had attitudes like that i think it would be proof enough that the earth was round.

The earth is round, who are you trying to convince?

« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2007, 06:53:15 AM »

Some of the most stubborn people in the wrold.

« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2007, 06:54:25 AM »

Are you talking about RE'ers? FE'ers? or both?

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2007, 06:55:13 AM »

Hundreds have tried before you. Will you be the one? Who knows!
Most people are just here for the debate though.
And, yeah, vaux, id say some of the more stubborn people on these boards are REers.

« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2007, 06:56:25 AM »

And, yeah, vaux, id say some of the more stubborn people on these boards are REers.

Anyway, still no opinions from the FE'ers to the question...

« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2007, 06:58:21 AM »

Anyway, still no opinions from the FE'ers to the question...

I answered it!

« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2007, 06:59:28 AM »
yeah, it's like a smaller earth just all fiery and junk, and it hovers above the earth.

That doesn't explain it at all.

« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2007, 07:01:20 AM »

I have no idea what makes it move. that's a good question actually.

« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2007, 08:50:14 AM »

I have no idea what makes it move. that's a good question actually.

A good question that the FE's apparently don't like being they wont answer it.

« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2007, 11:30:38 AM »
Bumb.

C'mon FE'ers, give an answer

Re: EARTH >< FLAT
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2007, 11:31:41 AM »
Double dump! Lol, it was already at the top!
I built the ice wall with my two bear hands.

« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2007, 11:55:25 AM »
Double dump! Lol, it was already at the top!

Idiot.  It was approaching the 3erd page when I bumbed it.

« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2007, 05:30:57 AM »
Waiting for a response...

« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2007, 09:15:33 AM »
Bump.

« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2007, 09:32:15 AM »
Bump

« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2007, 11:57:39 AM »
I'm still waiting....