The Conspiracy

• 11 Replies
The Conspiracy
« on: February 27, 2007, 06:18:36 AM »
Why would the Governments of the World want to cover up the fact that the earth isn't round. What possible gain could they have for doing such a thing. Wouldn't it make more sense to reveal that the earth was indeed flat?

?

Caturday

• RE boggles the mindz
Re: The Conspiracy
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2007, 06:20:54 AM »
reason is probably money, PROBABLY.  but they dont know for sure
and on the 8th day, God created Caturday
postahol (n) - poh-st-ah-hall. --- a unknown a addiction to posting randomly and meaninglessly with the intention to annoy.

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2007, 06:27:59 AM »
Yea, i'm wondering the same thing.  I don't see how they could possibly be making money off making phony rockets, crawlers, videos, images and wasting tons of fuel.

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2007, 06:30:53 AM »
Honestly, do you really think you're the first one to ask that?
Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2007, 07:37:41 AM »
Maybe he is asking because he is dissatisfied with the answers given by the people who responded to the original question askers?
I built the ice wall with my two bear hands.

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2007, 08:27:07 AM »
I mean, seriously, Iran, Venezuela, the leaders of these countries DESPISE us. They'd jump at exposing this, and hauling our pants down, in full view of the world.
Monochrome morality, almost as much a misnomer as the ridiculous prejudices that it is oft based.

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2007, 08:29:49 AM »
I mean, seriously, Iran, Venezuela, the leaders of these countries DESPISE us. They'd jump at exposing this, and hauling our pants down, in full view of the world.

Yup, but they aren't the part of the conspiracy. They believe the world is round because the bigger governments say so. Well...except Iran...but then again, have you ever wondered why has Iran started to prosper in the last few years?

(I crack myself up)
Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2007, 08:31:50 AM »
Wouldn't they get even MORE money if they said... "the world is flat, we need to raise money to send someone to the other side to see what's there..."

hey take my checkbook! Im curious... I want to know!

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2007, 08:49:04 AM »
Wouldn't they get even MORE money if they said... "the world is flat, we need to raise money to send someone to the other side to see what's there..."

hey take my checkbook! Im curious... I want to know!

I doubt going through (or over the edge of) the earth would cost anywhere near as much as constantly launching things into space.

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2007, 08:54:07 AM »
but what's a better fund raising method then to discover 'whats on the other side'. NASA would get sooo much money to go... 4 out of 5 would be willing to give money to find out.

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2007, 09:00:56 AM »
but what's a better fund raising method then to discover 'whats on the other side'. NASA would get sooo much money to go... 4 out of 5 would be willing to give money to find out.

I would much rather pay to search for LOTS of unkown in space, then to search for a single unknown.

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2007, 09:19:35 AM »
well, im just saying, if this is all about money... I think the Government or NASA, or whoever is getting the money to keep it a secret would actually get more money if they came out with the truth and said... it's flat, give us money to investigate more... because if it is flat... then everything else we know might also be false.