End of the world

• 6 Replies
End of the world
« on: February 27, 2007, 05:48:04 AM »
There is all this confusion about this asteroid that is going to hit earth in like 30 years. How is this disaster going to effect a " Flat Earth".

Re: End of the world
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2007, 05:53:04 AM »
There is all this confusion about this asteroid that is believed to hit earth in like 30 years. How is this disaster going to effect a " Flat Earth".

I for one, do not know. Do you know how it's going to affect round earth?
Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2007, 05:53:47 AM »
I've never heard of this asteroid, but I did hear from television that we're 100 yrs overdue for a giant life-threatening crater making object.  Do FE'ers believe in asteroids?

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2007, 05:54:56 AM »
Supposedly it'll splashdown in the Pacific, and ruin the day of everyone who has a coastline on it.
Monochrome morality, almost as much a misnomer as the ridiculous prejudices that it is oft based.

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2007, 06:06:03 AM »
This asteroid is supposed to slam into the earth and cause another ice age. The ice age is brought about by vast ammounts of dirt clouds and smoke caused by the impact of that asteroid. This will blot out the sun and freeze the earth for a million years. :'(

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2007, 06:12:01 AM »
Sweet!

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2007, 06:41:35 AM »
This asteroid is supposed to slam into the earth and cause another ice age. The ice age is brought about by vast ammounts of dirt clouds and smoke caused by the impact of that asteroid. This will blot out the sun and freeze the earth for a million years. :'(

I'd imagine it would do similar to the same on FE.