Anger (Not Rant)

• 9 Replies
Anger (Not Rant)
« on: February 25, 2007, 03:21:21 PM »
The main root of problem in the FE theory is the basic and most primal of human urges. To successfully keep the Earth from being widely accepted as flat, all governments would have to get in accordance with one another, which we all know is impossible. If one country was to "spill the beans" of the Earth being flat to the public, what would stop it from spreading to the USA or other countries. There is no treaty we have with all countries that states that none of them can tell the public about the Earth being flat.

Know explain how this is plausible?

unclegravy

• I feel so fucking high!!!!!!
Re: Anger (Not Rant)
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2007, 03:22:39 PM »
Been that, Done there.
The people who feast on exclamation marks will never go hungry agaaaain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Midnight

• RE/FE Apathetic.
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2007, 03:23:06 PM »
Making something more complex than is needed to fix it. Therein lies your puzzle.
My problem with his ideas is that it is a ridiculous thing.

Genius. PURE, undiluted genius.

Dioptimus Drime

• Meep.
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2007, 03:23:52 PM »

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2007, 03:25:51 PM »
I should have searched, sorry for the n00bness.

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2007, 11:13:28 PM »
http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=6308.0

~D-Draw
Hmmm....so just to clarify.  The thousands of scientist and engineers in the US that work on space related technology on a daily basis (space exploration, satellite and GPS, defense systems, etc) are all being manipulated and misguided by a few people at the top?   These people then must also produce all the faked photos, videos, and data which is constantly being collected so that it shows a spherical Earth.  They also must design, build, and implement all of the systems which we believe are based on satellites but really aren't, so that we don't know any better.  They must not have time to get out much. 

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
  • GPS does not require satellites.
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2007, 11:19:26 PM »
Well, much like it says-
                              |
                              |
                              |
                              |
                              |
                              |
                              | 
                              |
<--------------------

"I haven't been wrong since 1961, when I thought I made a mistake."
        -- Bob Hudson

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2007, 11:31:19 PM »
Exactly, so this handful of people that knows must be secretly developing these no satellite GPS and communication systems and implementing them so that no one else is the wiser.  They must also manipulate the people that think they are actually designing and manufacturing technology that uses satillites so that they don't know any better, and so that the products they produce still function.  Sounds like a challenging job and hence, they must not have a lot of personal time. 

Edit: I wonder how they have time to spend that load of cash they're getting from the government?
« Last Edit: February 25, 2007, 11:41:25 PM by RoundisWrong »

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
  • GPS does not require satellites.
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2007, 11:40:32 PM »
Why would the GPS unit care where the transmitter is?

"I haven't been wrong since 1961, when I thought I made a mistake."
        -- Bob Hudson

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2007, 11:53:55 PM »
Why would the GPS unit care where the transmitter is?
I'm sure that receiving a land based signal would create some serious challenges compared to an unobstructed view of the sky.  A land based signal that is coming from fake satellites on the ground that must be hidden so that no one knows they exist.  I would also imagine that the design engineers of the gps units would realize something isn't right when the time responses being received by the units don't match up with what would be expected from an orbiting satellite.