How do I know...

• 6 Replies
How do I know...
« on: February 25, 2007, 02:34:17 PM »
That the FE'ers are created by the government to create doubt in our minds about the RE theory to create a helpless feeling in us and create a complex of insecurity leading to putting all of our trust in them???

Please do not give the infamous FE response to questions they can't answer (eg. "Its fake," and "i have no rational response to your question therefore I am concluding its fake because... I say so.")

Re: How do I know...
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2007, 02:38:49 PM »
You can't know that, maybe the FE'er's really are that :D .
Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!

Dioptimus Drime

• Meep.
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2007, 02:43:35 PM »
How amazingly original!!

...in before the move to Angry Ranting...

~D-Draw

unclegravy

• I feel so fucking high!!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2007, 02:46:03 PM »
How do you know?
You don't.
Endof.
The people who feast on exclamation marks will never go hungry agaaaain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

unclegravy

• I feel so fucking high!!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2007, 02:46:53 PM »
I don't see how this guy is "angry" though.
But who am I to question the whabuhbuhloolookuhkuh. Neh.
The people who feast on exclamation marks will never go hungry agaaaain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2007, 02:46:58 PM »
How amazingly original!!

...in before the move to Angry Ranting...

~D-Draw

You're right! I should be more like you, who is possibly the most original poster on this forum. With such threads as "My Journey to the Ice Wall," which has never been done before (applause to originality).

Go you, DiegoDraw, go you!

Dioptimus Drime

• Meep.
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2007, 02:50:58 PM »
You're right! I should be more like you, who is possibly the most original poster on this forum. With such threads as "My Journey to the Ice Wall," which has never been done before (applause to originality).

Go you, DiegoDraw, go you!
Note that the Trip to the Ice Wall thread was made a few months ago, and at that point, there were no other threads which had made such satire of photographic evidence as empirical evidence. It was rather original, thank you.

~D-Draw