Do you believe in just about evry astronomical definition, law, or anythign evr?

• 397 Replies

sokarul

• Extra Racist
I'm interested as to how two orbs when hung side by side will pull towards each other if there is no such thang as gravity in the FE theory.

Also, if the earth is moving upwards at 9.81ms, and you believe in Newtons laws of physics, why when i throw a ball upwards at a greater velocity than 9.81ms does it not appear to "float" in mid-air?
lol they beieve the Earth is going up at 9.8m/s/s.  The Earth is going like 20 times the speed of light now according to them. 
« Last Edit: February 27, 2007, 03:26:56 PM by sokarul »
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

I'm interested as to how two orbs when hung side by side will pull towards each other if there is no such thang as gravity in the FE theory.

Also, if the earth is moving upwards at 9.81ms, and you believe in Newtons laws of physics, why when i throw a ball upwards at a greater velocity than 9.81ms does it not appear to "float" in mid-air?
lol they beieve the Earth is going up at 9.8m/s/s.  The Earth is going like 20 times the speed of light now according to them. 

Lol, you don't know nothing about relativistic physics.
Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!

sokarul

• Extra Racist

Lol you mean the term gamma?  1 over the square root of 1-v^2/c^2.  I know all about relativistic physics.  FEers don't. The relativistic Energy equation E=gamma m c^2 leads to the Earth requiring huge amounts for energy that comes from where?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Lol you mean the term gamma?  1 over the square root of 1-v^2/c^2.  I know all about relativistic physics.  FEers don't. The relativistic Energy equation E=gamma m c^2 leads to the Earth requiring huge amounts for energy that comes from where?

The MooBs
In FE Literature there are three celestial bodies that inhabit the sky. The Sun. The Moon. And the Shadow Object.
You have performed an illegal operation. Tom Bishop will now shut down, you will lose all unsaved arguments.

Hmm, well, it looks like you do know something about relativistic physics, why did you spill out such a nonsense a few posts ago? In my opinion, the FE'ers don't know where does that energy come from, but they don't care. BTW, you could've also asked where does the Force that accelerates the universe come from, but you didn't, how come?
Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!

sokarul

• Extra Racist
The big bang .  Theres very little force acting to slow us down.     
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
  • GPS does not require satellites.
  I know all about relativistic physics. 
Really?  Then how can you think that the earth is going faster than light?  Please show the math you used to come to this conclusion.

"I haven't been wrong since 1961, when I thought I made a mistake."
        -- Bob Hudson

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
The big bang .  Theres very little force acting to slow us down.     
Do you people not know that there is a difference between acceleration and velocity?

-- Bob Hudson

sokarul

• Extra Racist
  I know all about relativistic physics. 
Really?  Then how can you think that the earth is going faster than light?  Please show the math you used to come to this conclusion.
Did you even read?  It was a joke.  Since you are postign please go answer all my other questions.  You know the red shift thread and the GPS questions. 
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
So...you don't know about relativity.

Gotcha.

-- Bob Hudson

I cringe everytime he says "gotcha".

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
It's fun to watch RE'ers resign to the fact that they have no idea what they are talking about.

-- Bob Hudson

Well it's a good job you have fun doing that because you and the rest certainly have no joy in defending FE to RErs who do know what they're talking about.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
So...you don't know about relativity.

Gotcha.
So you can't read.  Once again I know all about relativity.  I have already stated anything with mass cannot go the speed of light, way before I posted in this thread.   
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

EvilToothpaste

• The Reverse Engineer

Funny, it gives me a little tingle of joy.   :D

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator

-- Bob Hudson

sokarul

• Extra Racist

I am waiting for the other threads to be answered. 
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Why is it i cannot get any comprehensive answers from any FE-ers about pretty much anything?

you say how RE's don't have any idea what they are talking about, but do you? don't you think it is a little far fetched to say what we call gravity is the earth accelerating upwards constantly?

If the earth does continue accelerating at 9.81 upwards

Eventually, we will reach the speed of light.. which....oops, is apparently not possible relavtive to anything.

And also could you please explain to me in the eyes of an FE-er why the value of g on earth 9.81 varies depending on your location of the earth, mainly to do with height? which is a fact and can be determined by experimental methods with no assumptions.

The RE-ers theory is that you are further away from what can be considered as the centre of mass of the earth, so the force is not as strong. Which i hope you FE-ers woul appreciete to make sense?

SO how do you plan to explain your way out of that one FE-ers if according to you the earth is "accelerating at a constant 9.81 m/s^2"????

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
Why is it i cannot get any comprehensive answers from any FE-ers about pretty much anything?

you say how RE's don't have any idea what they are talking about, but do you? don't you think it is a little far fetched to say what we call gravity is the earth accelerating upwards constantly?

Eventually, we will reach the speed of light.. which....oops, is apparently not possible relavtive to anything.

You are right, it's not possible to reach the speed of light.

-- Bob Hudson

?

Rick_James

• The Elder Ones
  • Rick <3 Gayer

And also could you please explain to me in the eyes of an FE-er why the value of g on earth 9.81 varies depending on your location of the earth, mainly to do with height? which is a fact and can be determined by experimental methods with no assumptions.

The RE-ers theory is that you are further away from what can be considered as the centre of mass of the earth, so the force is not as strong. Which i hope you FE-ers woul appreciete to make sense?

SO how do you plan to explain your way out of that one FE-ers if according to you the earth is "accelerating at a constant 9.81 m/s^2"????

WHy did you choose to post multiple questions in the same thread? Clearly you just picked a thread and started posting. Had you bothered to do a search, you would have found (believe it or not) pre-existing conversations about every question you just asked. Perhaps you may find them a little more "comprehensive".

Becuase FE-ers refuse to answer my questions....  They choose not to answer them, because they can't.

Can you answer them sir? all i want is an answer.... to the most basic of questions.... search function... haha, i don;t fancy to much looking through years of posting.... when i can shape the question i want and ask it now.....

BUT WAIT.... FE-ers choose not to answer them...

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
I did.

-- Bob Hudson

EvilToothpaste

• The Reverse Engineer
Becuase FE-ers refuse to answer my questions....  They choose not to answer them, because they can't.

Can you answer them sir? all i want is an answer.... to the most basic of questions.... search function... haha, i don;t fancy to much looking through years of posting.... when i can shape the question i want and ask it now.....

BUT WAIT.... FE-ers choose not to answer them...

You get few answers because no one likes to answer the same questions over and over again. 

Please answer my question

?

Nurev

You are right, it's not possible to reach the speed of light.

Ok to prove everything to you.

speed of light = 3*10^8m/s
acceleration= 9.81m/s^2

using the equation v=u +at
v= final velocity
u= initial velocity (taking u=0)
a= acceleration
t= time

3*10^8= 0 + 9.81t
3*10^8=9.81t
t=3*10^8 divide by 9.81
t=30581039.755351681957186544342508 seconds

=509683.99592252803261977573904179 minutes

=8494.7332653754672103295956506966 hours

=353.94721939064446709706648544569 days

=0.96971840928943689615634653546764 years

by calculation we should reach speed of light in less than a year.  And we have been living on this planet for ages. So by right we should have gone past the speed of light and you yourself said that it isn't possible.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2007, 01:49:29 AM by Nurev »

I am sorry where is the answer to my question? I don't see it?

Can you please tell me why g on earth, value around 9.81 varies depending upon height?

WHERE HERE HAS THIS BEEN ANSWERED?

NOT ONLY THIS BUT LIKE A HUNDRED OTHER QUESTIONS YOU REFUSE TO ANSWER?

I WONDER WHY?

Lucky,

your answer is in the FAQ. that thing at the top of the thread selection page that says "READ ME FIRST."

... Really.

REALLY?

for your information solace, i have read the FAQ.

and no where does it explain why g varies at differnet points of the earth.

So would you like to be so kind and explain to me why?

No? i didn't think so..
« Last Edit: February 28, 2007, 03:38:25 AM by lucky »

Wow Solace.... suddenly your not so loud now are you?

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator

using the equation v=u +at

Your equation is wrong.

You need the relativistic one.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2007, 04:59:47 AM by TheEngineer »

-- Bob Hudson